What would you like to do for a living?

2»

Comments

• 3. Host the the tv show Globe Trekker.
    4. Be Tony Montana except for the being shot to death by the Feds part... Sans drugs too.

ive always been rather envious of these people who get to travel to these fantastic locations and get paid....id have to agree w ya there

b/w TM was shot up not by the Feds but by Sosa's hitsquad

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    own and operate a small club restaurant with a farm attached producing most of the stuff needed for the restaurant (organic, no doubt!)

• Dj/producer

writer

fashion photographer

web business baller

shoe designer

product tester for music hardware

creative director for a company with bottomless funds

pro skater

skate photographer

song writer for muppets who pay lots

Ahhh to dream... I'm working on some of them but we'll see.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Write, invest, and do other creative things like that.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    professional dog snuggler

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

While I love my profession, here are some things I could've seen myseif doing as well:

1. Professional jazz drummer:
    -The price of growing up in North Carolina (no exposure). I was an All-State drummer (for North Carolina) in high school.

2. Music producer:
    -Ditto.

3. Singer/songwriter:
    -Ditto again.

4. Medical doctor:
    -I loved science all through my childhood and even majored in pre-med and pre-pharm. I was too immature early in college to stick with it. Looking back, I could've done it, nearly in the same time I earned a PhD. I'd lean toward neurology, epidemiology, or endocrinology as specialties.

5. Lawyer:
    -I've always had a fascination with law, I love to read, and I'm strongly analytical, logical, and passionate. Actually, a lot of my teaching revolves around employment law topics (e.g., Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 [and as amended in 1991], Equal Pay Act of 1963, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, Excecutive Orders 11246 and 11375, Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, etc.)

6. Hard scientist (e.g., chemist, biologist, physicist):
    -same as #3.

7. Medical researcher:
    -same as #3 gain.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    studio drummer

producer

graphic designer

or some magical thing where i just get sent $10,000 a month for doing nothing.

• pro skateboarder

producing for and owning an indie label

professional student? getting paid to listen to music, waste time on the internet and drink cheap beer. works for me.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Hand Model

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    be a human drug generator

• Professional Soulstrut Addict
    being yuichi

man crush?

More like "I envy anyone who can spend almost all day on a website and still can/has someone pay his bills"

I've been dying at work recently. Last weekend was a 26 hrs split in two shift for me

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Paint
    Design Consultant for a Sneaker Brand
    Get in the Comic Book Game, somehow.

Make one album for myself. Just one.