Rachel Nichols = "hot fire"

bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• Bringing joy to my daily ESPN regamine.

• pppppppp 261 Posts
    UGH! Put that thing away.

• UGH! Put that thing away.

RU kidding me?

You must have something in common with these dudes.

• UGH! Put that thing away.

Girl does have a booty, though...

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts

She looks a lot like this woman I flirted with the idea of dating in college...until I learned she was dumber than a box of rox.

My pal Dave: So she doesn't grade your papers! Just get in there.
    Me: I need to not want her to shutup every time she opens her mouth. Call me crazy.

Happy Veterans Day, and thanks for the memories.
    JRoot

• she a Jay Leno Chin

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

she a a Jay Leno Chin

Anybody seen that episode of Goodtimes in which JJ catches VD, goes to the free clinic, and has a talk with Jay Leno in the waiting room about it?

anyone?

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    The only thing "hot fire" is her bush.

• she a a Jay Leno Chin

Anybody seen that episode of Goodtimes in which JJ catches VD, goes to the free clinic, and has a talk with Jay Leno in the waiting room about it?

anyone?

Hell yeah i saw that shit.

• Damn, I guess i'm the only one riding for her...Whateva yall are sleepping. Leno chin or not she's a red head with a fat ass

• Damn, I guess i'm the only one riding for her...Whateva yall are sleepping. Leno chin or not she's a red head with a fat ass

i need a picture to believe she has a fat ass!!

i need a picture to believe she has a fat ass!!

Truss me...Though, to be fair, it has shrunk since last season.

She also comes up to your hip.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    I know a gurl by that name. She is medium blappable.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    She got a sexy mouf/lip action.

"Im Rachel Nichols...EeAasssppN."

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    She got a sexy mouf/lip action.

"Im Rachel Nichols...EeAasssppN."

YES. The best newbie female sports reporter by far.

• It's all about Erin Andrews

• Rachel Nichols-Erin Andrews feud escalating out of control

BRISTOL, CT ??? What began as some lighthearted joking among friends has turned into an all-out feud featuring Rachel Nichols and Erin Andrews, and enveloping nearly the entire ESPN staff.

The riff apparently started on Thursday night, when certain ESPN staffers began taking mock bets about who would win in a catfight between the pure-as-driven-snow Andrews and Nichols, who has more ???salsa??? to her personality, as Kenny Mayne says. The ersatz pool continued to

Reporters and anchors alike were allegedly choosing sides over the weekend, as Nichols and Andrews prepare to go to battle with each other. Nichols and Andrews apparently heard of the joke pool late Thursday, and started to innocently ???talk smack??? to each other by the water cooler.

The confrontation started innocently enough, with each person insulting the other???s alma mater, and Nichols tossing out a good natured barb about Andrews coverage of the Little League World Series. Andrews, who did not take nicely to the comment, stated, ???At least my drapes match the carpet, if you know what I mean.???

That???s when things got a little crazy. ???So Rachel didn???t like to hear that,??? said Bob Ley, who was standing by. ???She scratches out and pulls at Erin???s hair, and now there???s a full-on girlfight going on. Fortunately the Mets mascot, Mr. Met, was walking through the newsroom at that time and was able to help me break it up.???

Things are not all rosy in the SportsCenter newsroom right now, though. Apparently Andrews found a picture of herself with her eyes poked out when she checked her mail on Friday morning; later in the day, Nichols sat down on her cloth desk chair, only to discover that it had been doused with water.

Andrews was seen enjoying the scene from nearby. ???Wet pants,??? she laughed. ???Little Miss Wetpants!???