I'll be in Boston next week.

13»

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    OK, I hate to do this but I'm assed out for the evening. It will definitely be on for saturday, but for now we are a bit out of the way for me to make it. Plus I'm old and tired. Sorry folks.

UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

I get done with a 10 hour "business spiel" day and this is what I come back to? No Frickin' way... pull it together and get your ass to the club tonight. I've disowned people for less

So homies... my ex girlfriend from high school is on her way up to hang tonight so I won't be pre-gaming. Y'all know what I look like? You should... us bay area strutters aren't shy about posting pictures of ourselves on the Interwebs. If not, look for this dude in a black shirt... http://www.myspace.com/djferrari

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    OK, I hate to do this but I'm assed out for the evening. It will definitely be on for saturday, but for now we are a bit out of the way for me to make it. Plus I'm old and tired. Sorry folks.

FAG POAST OF THE CENTURY

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Hey, how is the food there? Is this an eat first kind of a situation?

FAG POAST OF THE CENTURY

Whoa. This is TOUGH TALK.

REPRESENT SOULSTRUT MASSIVE!!!!!

(from left to right) PJ, Jaymack, KitchenKnight, DJ Ferrari (good luck w/ the skinz, holmes), SOI, Great Blue Hills, Lambert

BUFFALO STANCE STYLE (well, at least that's what I'm flexing.)

Great to meet and see everyone again. GBH, I'll have some Mp3's for you tomorrow, cool?

It's great how I look like a total disaster in BOTH photos.

With a little shout out to

I'll drink with any of you motherfuckers anytime.

wowzersss!
    quick with the pics.

Word the fuck up! It really was an honor to kick it with you folk tonight. I got nothing but love for the Boston Soultrut massive! PJ, big ups for the tunes... I wish I could get away with a night like that where I'm at!

So I made it back to my hotel okay... barely. I was getting harassed by the less attractive of the party goers tonight... no problems, I'm a nice fun dude... but they ain't coming home with me! Good conversations, though... apparently some of you dudes must have talked me up... pick the hotter girls next time! I'm wasted and going to bed. Tomorrow I have to deal with the ex coming over to bang sans boyfriend situation. Wish me luck. Did I mention I was wasted?

PS - Dizzy... I hate you

• That was fun.

Pics are great.

We should do this more often.

I am really Frickin' tired.

Jaymack, on the bingo card of life, you are funny Frickin' stripper DJ. IV, good to meet you and talk laaaate into the evening.

That was a good Wednesday. Way to rep, y'all.

• so there's an official Strut Uniform now too?

We should do this more often.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

the scarf is oh-so-necessary.

the scarf is oh-so-necessary.

oh yeah! i forgot about that.
    hahahaha!!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    It's great how I look like a total disaster in BOTH photos.

With a little shout out to

I barely recognize myself in those photos. I was pretty thrashed, and the ride home (Thanks, M**k!) brought me to hammered minus. That being the case, I elected to pass on work yesterday.

Always a blast to hang with y'all, and great to meet those I hadn't before. Anytime you motherfather chinesedentists want to throw down, I'm 'bout it. Except for this Saturday. Got a thing going on, but if things go poorly, I might catch up with all for a nightcap at Zu Zu. Not for nothing, but I hope I don't end up at Zu Zu.

Good luck, GBH, hopefully we don't see you there. I'm gona try to pull through on Saturday. Got the wifey approval and accompaniment going on. Gonna have to get more dance on than last time, but we'll see.

Meh, I have to bail now. Sorry, dudes. Have fun, to those that are attending.

• This meeting looks to be in serious peril, as I would put myself at 25% odds on attending...working today, and it looks like tody is going to be a lot longer than originally anticipated.

Well, DB hasn't posted in this thread since Wednesday
    afternoon, so he may not be going anyway. I was fucking
    around with my "fag poast" crack, but he really should have
    taken advantage of how many of us came out for Wednesday night -
    if I have this right, tonight there will NOT be KitchenKnight,
    DJ Ferrari, Jaymack, Lambert ... and GBH and myself are "maybe"
    at best ... it's funny how Ga*y started this thread, but he's
    the only one that didn't show up when we all got together ...

well we can at least thank him for uniting the boston crew!!
    we formed like voltron wed. night.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

I'm here~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the disappearance... I only had 1 phone number in my phone, it was supposed to be G*reth's but when I tried to call it would go straight to a voicemail of some dude named "Brian". I even tried to call Ivan (thanks for not answering the phone). As far as wednesday went... I was told it would be 40 bucks each way, or catch a shuttle to the nearest "T" and then ride that shit for an hour. As I had already gone 2 days with almost no sleep, I fell out like a bitch.

Aaaaaaaaaand, my internet stopped working in that hotel, and I couldn't jack a free wireless network here downtown, so I sucked it up and paid the 10 dollars to poast this. I'm at post office square right now. Are things still down for tonight??? I'll have to re-read this thread again.

POAST IT UP. Lets get saturday night going.

Yo, GBH[/b],

Did you get that thing I sent ya?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Looks like I posted a little too late in the game to get a Saturday going. I wound up going to the nearest "pub" instead (in the financial district). And I learned something. I dont really like Irish music. Sorry Irish people.

I had a great time though. Loved boston. Went to Plymoth and loved that too. I'll post pics up some time later. Today I have a shitload of laundry and some resting to do.

Yo, GBH[/b],

Did you get that thing I sent ya?

Gotcha. PM sent.

Looks like I posted a little too late in the game to get a Saturday going. I wound up going to the nearest "pub" instead (in the financial district). And I learned something. I dont really like Irish music. Sorry Irish people.

I had a great time though. Loved boston. Went to Plymoth and loved that too. I'll post pics up some time later. Today I have a shitload of laundry and some resting to do.

Sucks that things didn't work out, but there's always next time. I tried to escape that date, but couldn't pry myself out early without resorting to ethically maneuvers like faking sick. I even briefly considered pretending to get really drunk and mean, then storming off, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Went to Plymoth and loved that too.

Nice... that's my hometown! Did you do all the touristy stuff like visit the Rock, Mayflower and the Plantation? Some seriously lame shit, but I was a local.

So my phone was buggin the whole week... I never got your call. Sorry homie. Maybe I'll see you at NYE again... is that happening?

Stand up! It's time for a reunion already

I'll be back out in the area for the holidays... the 17th to the 29th. What's good? Anywhere I can play some records?

Rad! We should go to Jaymack's scrip clurb and holleur at scrippers while we send random people up to the DJ booth to request "the birthday song."

LET'S DO THIS.

I THINK WE'LL HAve some feature broad on one of those weekends.
    but it doesnt look like everyone is into the strip club thing. whatever pops off, and i'm not working, i'm down. lets get it goin!