I'll be in Boston next week.

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Yo DIZZY!

Would you autograph my copy of "Welkshake"?
    (not a joke)

I am looking forward to all of the message board war stories of yours (le toupt, kala, etc.)

A FAN! hahaha yeah....

• Yo DIZZY!

(not a joke)

Bullshit..you HAVE to be kidding!

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Yo DIZZY!

(not a joke)

Why?

In fact, I will now be bringing my copy to be signed... but I'd like it to be signed by Egbert Souse if that's okay

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Yo DIZZY!

(not a joke)

A FAN!

• Options
    YOU ALL, should be drinking Middlesex's Gin & Tonic, they serve it with a cucumber slice.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts

Why, you don't like that track?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    So.... should we say saturday then?

Either way we are missing JayMack right? If its Wed then my wife can't go because she is working on thursday.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    So.... should we say saturday then?

Either way we are missing JayMack right? If its Wed then my wife can't go because she is working on thursday.

I leave on Friday so Wednesday it is!

• So.... should we say saturday then?

I leave on Friday so Wednesday it is!

Dudes, we can go out twice.

Wednesday for Ferrari; then Saturday with Dizzy...

C'mon, those fuckers in SF basically live in some bay area soulstut party land. two nights in one week ain't gonna kill us.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Either way we are missing JayMack right?

Good news! For who I'm not sure but I got coverage for Wed night, so it's on like a blonde dyke.

Where we goin???

• Either way we are missing JayMack right?

Good news! For who I'm not sure but I got coverage for Wed night, so it's on like a blonde dyke.

Where we goin???

Word.

Middlesex lounge in Central Sq. Ran into PJ and ClaudeMoney last night, and its on like the kong of donk.

i'll prob just take the T from wollaston station.
    what time is this poppin off?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    i'll prob just take the T from wollaston station.
    what time is this poppin off?

9 is cool by me. Gives us enough time to get drunk and still make the last train/bus. I think we should have a pre-game meet-up for those of us who like a little smoke with our beverages. Who's down?

I think we should have a pre-game meet-up for those of us who like a little smoke with our beverages. Who's down?

sounds good. wheres the smoke out spot?

speaking of which, i just had a dream that i was on vacation and an hour before i had to go back home someone gave me a quarter of some amazing bud, but i couldnt take it on the plane, so i had to toss it at the airport. more like a nightmare, i guess.

so im assuming from the lack of response that SOI is not down with the get down??

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

so im assuming from the lack of response that SOI is not down with the get down??

NEVER THAT SON

I think we should have a pre-game meet-up for those of us who like a little smoke with our beverages. Who's down?

sounds good. wheres the smoke out spot?

speaking of which, i just had a dream that i was on vacation and an hour before i had to go back home someone gave me a quarter of some amazing bud, but i couldnt take it on the plane, so i had to toss it at the airport. more like a nightmare, i guess.

Well, we can always do my spot. I live in Allston a couple of blocks from the Harvard Ave stop, or we could take a nice walk down by the river near Central Sq. Or, if anyone has a one-hitter, we can do just about anywhere. Or, I could roll a blunt and we can just walk down Mass Ave giving everyone the squinty stink-eye.

And I'm guessing M**k has other commitments, maybe? I doubt he missed the only thread with "Boston" in the title.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I think I'll be able to do Wednesday and Saturday too....

The only issue will be getting back to my hotel on wednesday. we are staying a few minutes outside of boston until friday when we'll be right downtown. Where? I forgot.

I think I'll be able to do Wednesday and Saturday too....

The only issue will be getting back to my hotel on wednesday. we are staying a few minutes outside of boston until friday when we'll be right downtown. Where? I forgot.

Sounds like you'll need to cab it, but it depends on where exactly you're staying. The T goes to most of the immediate outlying area.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Its a vacation. I'll cab it if I must. Or road march it. YEAH!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    live it up, diz. i've always wanted to visit boston and meet the holmeses out there.

• Its a vacation. I'll cab it if I must. Or road march it. YEAH!

dizz,

hit me on the PM. may be comin' back from work then, and depending where you are, I might be able to give you a ride.

So, it looks like we have Dizzy, Ferrari, SOI, KitchenKnight, Jaymack, Lambert and myself, with possibly PJ spinning tomorrow night. Anyone want to join myself and Jaymack for some pre-game green? If so, hit me on the PM and we'll work out the logistics.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Yo.

Its COLD out here!

I hit up Kitchen Knight on the PMs and he is my POC. He has my number if you need it.

Ivan - I don't have your number. I don't know what you are doing during the day, but I'll be Frickin' off around boston while the wife works.

Tommorrow night should be fun. I'm stoked.

ya.
    im just checkin in from the club. i guess i'll pm GBH so i can get his contact info. i'm kinda nervous meeting struttas in real life.
    see you guys tomorrow night!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    ya.
    im just checkin in from the club. i guess i'll pm GBH so i can get his contact info. i'm kinda nervous meeting struttas in real life.
    see you guys tomorrow night!

I know what you mean.

Fatback was the hardest strutter I ever met..... pasue?

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Not to throw this thread too of track, but I heard the Middle East and T.T.'s are closing down on some condo takeover moves. Can anyone confirm this?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Is middlesex this place?

Middlesex Lounge
    315 Massachusetts Ave
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    Phone: (617) 868-6739

yah?

I'm at the Newton Marriot. Its on commonwealth ave, which I learned today goes all the way into boston. and could easily kill you. I also learned that this is where the mafia lives. some driver from some country was telling me this.

• FERRARI & DIZZY BULL-

Middlesex is in CENTRAL SQUARE. Tell any cabbie you need to go to Middlesex Lounge in Central sq. in Cambridge on mass ave. and they should be able to figure it out.

I'm heading out from work at 5, so if any of need to get ahold of me, hit me on my hand-held wireless voice telegraph.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    OK, I hate to do this but I'm assed out for the evening. It will definitely be on for saturday, but for now we are a bit out of the way for me to make it. Plus I'm old and tired. Sorry folks.