beppesoul=marcofunk collectros beware

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
i had marcofunk blocked as a bidder but i wasn't hip to his beppesoul handleslippery fucker he won an item from me2 weeks to paythen thispls pack it properly as i want it safe to me make sure this is playable and / or in good conditions make sure this is really soul and / or funk and playable and in good conditions mail to .....

Comments

• HA, he is one strange person. Dude will throw some money on your records but says some annoying shit like" Hey make sure this is the real funk/soul & plays all the way good", "I want to hear the good soul".

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    i had marcofunk blocked as a bidder but i wasn't hip to his beppesoul handle
    slippery fucker
    he won an item from me
    2 weeks to pay
    then this

pls pack it properly as i want it safe to me make sure this is playable and / or in good conditions make sure this is really soul and / or funk and playable and in good conditions mail to .....

heh, I guess he's just copying and pasting a standard reply.
    He won something from me too:

pls pack it properly as i ant it safe make sure this is really soul and / or
    funk and playable and in good conditions mail to

His payment was very late, but he did respond to my messages quickly and paid eventually. The only thing that gets me is the "make sure this is really soul and / or funk". I mean, I gave a good description and even put some sound clips. It's a bit late for all that now, right?

• soul junky

• I just sold him something I described as MONSTER MODERN SOUL, I actually dont know what MONSTER MODERN SOUL sounds like, as all the moder sounds the same to me...MONSTER is quite subjective however....

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I always thought he lived in Italy for some reason. But, its Switzerland right?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I would pat cash money to see a proper 'searching for Marcofunk' documentary.

• I would pat cash money

I don't think he would like that very much.

• Yeah, i've sold to him as well. Same story, took 2 weeks to pay, left weird messages, etc.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Yeah, had the exact same experience with him. No problems though (finger crossed).

• He's got a house in Italy and one in Switzerland. It's best to ask to ship to him in Switzerland as the post is much more reliable.

He can be difficult to deal with, but he also pays big so it's easier to overlook his strangeness.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Normal rules don't apply to collectros like marcofunk, you serfs. Deal.

• Beware of what? Being able to sell a massive terd for $162? I will deal with Marco any day of the week. This guy has bought so many $62 soca records from me I cannot tell you. Marco rules straight up. Dealing with Marco is like turning a terd into a brick of gold.

• Beware of what? Being able to sell a massive terd for $162? I will deal with Marco any day of the week. This guy has bought so many $62 soca records from me I cannot tell you. Marco rules straight up. Dealing with Marco is like turning a terd into a brick of gold.

• i had marcofunk blocked as a bidder but i wasn't hip to his beppesoul handle
    slippery fucker
    he won an item from me
    2 weeks to pay
    then this

pls pack it properly as i want it safe to me make sure this is playable and / or in good conditions make sure this is really soul and / or funk and playable and in good conditions mail to .....

Just kick him that copy of "constant throb" and he should be cool.

• I don't know if anyone remembers, but he gave me a nice $362 spanish modern soul chargeback a while ago and I was really pissed as I even included soundclips to specifically avoid this... either way, Paypal ruled in my favour because of the said soundclips, so as long as you cover your ass and explain yourself in the worst case scenario with him, he will help pay your rent... actually, he paid my $1000 rent that month. And has since bought more from me.

RON

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Have you been living in a cave or something? He's had this other account for at least 2-3 years.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Marcofunk pretty much paid for my MPC 60. I'll sell to him anyday. For all the complaints I hear, has he ever initiated a paypal chargeback?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Marcofunk pretty much paid for my MPC 60. I'll sell to him anyday. For all the complaints I hear, has he ever initiated a paypal chargeback?

yes, many times from what i remember dealers on here discussing. he just bought 2 drum break comps from us @ 200$+ each. tried to clarify with him what he'd be receiving musically and got this reply today:

"ok u are acting like as if u are selling something bad to me!!!!!!! i like the
    funk i won the funk!!!!!! i paid for the funk!| and i xpect for something
    funky!!! not hip hop not electro just..funky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

classic.

• How long do you think it takes the cat Marco to pore over all the results he gets for his saved searches of "funk", "soul" and perhaps "funky soul" aka "the real black man soul"??????

• my favorite thing is sometimes watching beppesoul and marcofunk in a bidding war with eachother.

• i won the funk!!!!!!
    i paid for the funk!|

Don't forget:

I live for the funk
    I die for the funk

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    i won the funk!!!!!!
    i paid for the funk!|
    Frickin' awesome.

• my favorite thing is sometimes watching beppesoul and marcofunk in a bidding war with eachother.
    WTF?

Explain please

• Let's play "Spot the utterly random marcofunk purchase". Here's my vote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320172117654

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Let's play "Spot the utterly random marcofunk purchase". Here's my vote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320172117654

" Hey make sure this is the real funk/soul & plays all the way good"

Yo, son the french,Italian, any buyers overseas have been buying all the terds. I sell alot of my crappy modern soul LP's to alot of people overseas and they love it.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    grantgreenreocords > marcofunk/beppesoul

inflated prices but paid immediately with no headaches. wish he was still around...

Yo, son the french,Italian, any buyers overseas have been buying all the terds. I sell alot of my crappy modern soul LP's to alot of people overseas and they love it.

LOL. I'm glad you explained that. I heard Anthony isn't really too up on how ebay works.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    my favorite thing is sometimes watching beppesoul and marcofunk in a bidding war with eachother.
    WTF?

Explain please

Um, I don't know if he still does but marcofunk used to get into intense bidding wars w/himself via his competing IDs (which is why his items would go so high sometimes BITD)

waitaminute... aren't you that boogie-obsessed Euro kid who doesn't understand how records/ebay work???

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    A slight derivation:

Anyone know this "rev. skalablues" character? He's been on eBay for a while, but dude has gone MAD within the last month (100+ wins) and is slowly becoming the Marcofunk of Gospel. Is this I-talian Stallion really that good with Jesus, or is he just bidding wildly?

At least he's winning most items at low prices and not pushing them up to Popsike prices.