the Hardcrack Candy thread...

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
...belongs in here. Friday night at Milk in SF I counted like a gagillion strutters...: peacefulrotation, edithead, morsecode, cas, herm, rosshogg, neta, serg, stef, ferrari, djOM, theecasualmale, diane, ayrrrres and yours truly....the breakface pics alone warrant sharing with the Strut masses; precious few of us are getting familiar with the Announcements section.....

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Yeah, that shit was crazy fun... let's see some more pictures please!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i'll post more when i get back from my 2pm braekfast

cas, serg, herm

• sergserg 682 Posts
    here are a bunch of mine

diane

shirtless ayres

ayres & morsecode

z-mainey and ross hogg

awwwdamn

herm

mike2600

stef, ferrari, diane

j.nougate and jersey girl

7ft ice cream and some fools

I spent too much time with this goddamn thing on my head

• oompa loompa status!

man too bad I had to leave early....

oompa loompa status!

man too bad I had to leave early....

wait til you see the pics from my party where I had the full on fake tanner going... epic

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Things I wanted to do this weekend:[/b]
    Attend the Hardcrack Candy strutter circle jerk at Milk
    Attend Ferrari's Kid N' Play Style house party
    Sing beautiful music
    A bunch of other ish

Things I did this weekend:[/b]
    coughed up a lung
    sliced up my finger and got stitches

Thanks for posting pics, peeps. Almost as good a being there.

• BUMP.

• Soulstrut people, this weekend far exceeded my expectations. I had an absolute blast in your great city with all you awesome folks.

Huge thank yous are in order for...

Stef & Serg for their larger-than-life hospitality, their couch, the slowest elevator evarrr, their proximity to just about everything in the city, and for putting me up on Cash Cab.

Morse Code for hooking up the illy party at Milk. It was fun to come rock with you and Ayres and it's an honor to be a part of the Hard Crack dynasty.

Ayres for holdin' it down at Milk.

DJ Om for hooking up the Thursday night events at Royale with my dude Mr. Jeigh. All clubs should have built-in aquariums.

Diane for getting the band back together. So much fun to play on your radio show with Doug Surreal and have Luke Sick and Z-Man come and rap about things. And thanks for bringing muffins and snacks.

Moodswing (do you even read this?) for letting us peruse your face-melting graphic design book collection.

Audrey and Herm for reppin' hard at karaoke and spearheading the much-needed Muir Woods extravaganza.

Cas for wavin' automatic guns at nuns and not at us.

King Moist for braving the wittwe cowd he caught to come get his karaoke on.

Party people who came through: B. Cause, Ross Hogg, Neta, DJ Ferrari, Rootlesscosmo

Missing in action but there in spirit: Dollar Bin, Jinx, Matthew Africa, maxchamp

Until next time...
    Mike

• Soulstrut people, this weekend far exceeded my expectations. I had an absolute blast in your great city with all you awesome folks.

Huge thank yous are in order for...

Stef & Serg for their larger-than-life hospitality, their couch, the slowest elevator evarrr, their proximity to just about everything in the city, and for putting me up on Cash Cab.

Morse Code for hooking up the illy party at Milk. It was fun to come rock with you and Ayres and it's an honor to be a part of the Hard Crack dynasty.

Ayres for holdin' it down at Milk.

DJ Om for hooking up the Thursday night events at Royale with my dude Mr. Jeigh. All clubs should have built-in aquariums.

Diane for getting the band back together. So much fun to play on your radio show with Doug Surreal and have Luke Sick and Z-Man come and rap about things. And thanks for bringing muffins and snacks.

Moodswing (do you even read this?) for letting us peruse your face-melting graphic design book collection.

Audrey and Herm for reppin' hard at karaoke and spearheading the much-needed Muir Woods extravaganza.

Cas for wavin' automatic guns at nuns and not at us.

King Moist for braving the wittwe cowd he caught to come get his karaoke on.

Party people who came through: B. Cause, Ross Hogg, Neta, DJ Ferrari, Rootlesscosmo

Missing in action but there in spirit: Dollar Bin, Jinx, Matthew Africa, maxchamp

Until next time...
    Mike

it was great having you...any time...

next time come through the crib...we'll swat some mp3's....

p.s. ferrari and morse code killed it on the costumes....haha...ferrari had me trippin...

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    face-melting graphic design book collection

• that dinner was bomb. and what was with all the the hot girls chilling there?

amy winehouse and another table to my left.

mike2600:

I had a wicked-pissa of a fever. For anyone else I would of just gone home.

• sergserg 682 Posts

I had a wicked-pissa of a fever. For anyone else I would of just gone home.

yeah I think I caught that shit, thank you for infecting the karaoke mics

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

i was all ready to come out but i had to work the next morning and after being off work for 7wks i figured it be best to get my stuff ready for the next day...

looks like yall had a good time at karaoke! i was practicing my hall&oates and nkotb lyrics but ill save those for another time.

• face-melting graphic design book collection

Here's a video I shot of the HCC 2 partay! Count Crackula was killin' it.

• more pics from the weekend

look at morse covering his ears

cornshaped cornbread

somebody's checking soulstrut

• here are herm's HCC and karaoke pics cuz he probably won't get around to uploading them

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    more pics from the weekend

These were awesome. It looks like you guys had a great time. [color:white] So jelly right now![/color]

• here are herm's HCC and karaoke pics cuz he probably won't get around to uploading them

B/W Don't worry, Jeigh. I got you.

i don't know how i forgot to upload one those 15 close-up ass shots

i don't know how i forgot to upload one those 15 close-up ass shots

How did that spandex-wrapped ass manage to get in the way EVERY SINGLE TIME?? I was just trying to get a candid crowd shot!

• i'm actually realizing today there are a mess of pics missing somehow. i'll investigate and up more when i get home cuz i know there are some good ones. i'll try to be conscious and leave out the ones of strutters in their 9-5 clothes

haha...ferrari had me trippin...

Hehehe... I got 2 of the most disturbed "Do I know you?" looks from you and Morse Code followed by "oh shit!"

• some more

shredding on air saxophone

• caption contest please.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Ah Ross, the look on your face tells me that you've been a married man for more than a minute now.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

SLEEPOVER

• same hair!

• Ah Ross, the look on your face tells me that you've been a married man for more than a minute now.

Why? 'Cause I'm balding and happy?

• Dear Ross,

it is DJ Momjeans

how dare you impede on a valuable opportunity to punch someone in the nuts