the Hardcrack Candy thread...

2»

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Ah Ross, the look on your face tells me that you've been a married man for more than a minute now.

Why? 'Cause I'm balding and happy?

That photo appears to capture the rote state of married-man "happy" commonly known as...YES DEAR.

Then again, maybe you are still new to this and that anomalous photo is merely lending you a peek into your future.

• caption contest please.

you wanna design this flyer, or WHAT!!?!?!

• caption contest please.

you wanna design this flyer, or WHAT!!?!?!

I just WIPED MY ASS with your toy flyer. Here.

• Ah Ross, the look on your face tells me that you've been a married man for more than a minute now.

That photo appears to capture the rote state of married-man "happy" commonly known as...YES DEAR.

Then again, maybe you are still new to this and that anomalous photo is merely lending you a peek into your future.

Ha! Nah, no "yes dear" moments over here (although I've experienced them in the "before time"). Just actual joy.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Ah Ross, the look on your face tells me that you've been a married man for more than a minute now.

Ha! Nah, no "yes dear" moments over here (although I've experienced them in the "before time"). Just actual joy.

YES HIPPIE.

• fuck willie wonka.