~STRUTTERS SLEEPING OVER WITH OTHER STRUTTERS~

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
How many people have had a "strutback mountain" experience?

Comments

• Yo, no sleepover.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Yo, no sleepover.

LOL! Yes NO sleepover. Too funny. I think Delay said something about a sleepover with Edan.
    What up J?

• "strutback mountain"

Ha Ha! If this were an actual movie, who would play the leading roles??

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Couch Flirting.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I've had some amorous offers:

ya homo
    You wanna come meet up and suck on my dick or something fuckin faggot boy??? or is it you just like how good i look??? either way bitchass you can meet me anytime at seaside park. That being said get off my dick little toy.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Yo, no sleepover.

JP prefers his running car to another Strutter's couch any day.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

ya homo
    You wanna come meet up and suck on my dick or something fuckin faggot boy??? or is it you just like how good i look??? either way bitchass you can meet me anytime at seaside park. That being said get off my dick little toy.

filed it.

LEAVE NO OBSCURE_ADDICT PM UNTURNED.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

ya homo

wow that is so sexy

• I've had some amorous offers:

ya homo

What's the matter chump?? sure do talk a lot of shit online.. posting pics like a straight up homo dickryder! back it up bitch i'm waiting for you to come see me I gave you multiple locations to find where i be at.. i'll be happy to knock your fronts right down your throat.. ok PAULIE.

Talk some shit to my face kid... oh thats right you won't cause ur a pink ass pussy hiding behind that internet persona. I ain't hiding anywhere i'm right here waiting....

EDIT* P.S.! bring as many bitchmade strutters as you need, i'll knock every last one of you out.. like i said you know where to find me.

• I've had some amorous offers:

ya homo

What's the matter chump?? sure do talk a lot of shit online.. posting pics like a straight up homo dickryder! back it up bitch i'm waiting for you to come see me I gave you multiple locations to find where i be at.. i'll be happy to knock your fronts right down your throat.. ok PAULIE.

Talk some shit to my face kid... oh thats right you won't cause ur a pink ass pussy hiding behind that internet persona. I ain't hiding anywhere i'm right here waiting....

Very Kalaesque! You could use a few more misspellings though.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    ass pussy

• autoauto 198 Posts
    da streetz have spoken

ass pussy

• Marco once played the drums at 4Am at my place one night, then he had a pillowfight with High-C...I just watched.

• Ya all welcome to come along with this hoecake and get knocked out.. although i doubt anyone would ever show up cause yur all bitchmade ASS PUSSIES.. if you knew what an ass pussy was it might help.

I WILL BE WAITING EVERYDAY FROM 6-10 AT POWERHOUSE ENTERTAINMENT.. YA ALL WELCOME TO COME.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Ya all welcome to come along with this hoecake and get knocked out.. although i doubt anyone would ever show up cause yur all bitchmade ASS PUSSIES.. if you knew what an ass pussy was it might help.

I WILL BE WAITING EVERYDAY FROM 6-10 AT POWERHOUSE ENTERTAINMENT.. YA ALL WELCOME TO COME.

Are you on "the DL"?

BTW I really want to see those Sealed TSG's son! I'm rubbing myself with anticipation.

• Ya all welcome to come along with this hoecake and get knocked out.. although i doubt anyone would ever show up cause yur all bitchmade ASS PUSSIES.. if you knew what an ass pussy was it might help.

Dude, are you 9? Fuck powerhouse, I'll be at the flag poll wearing gym shorts.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

ya homo

filed it.

LEAVE NO OBSCURE_ADDICT PM UNTURNED.

Subject: B***h

Oh.. I got summmmthin for you too, b****ass dood... this aint a bball game i'll f***in show you what runnin's really about ill send yuh home cryin to ya mothas house.

You think i wont smack the s**t outta someone thats ur problem bro like im shook over ANY human being, f****tass m*****s on some b*****t!

I SMELL NOTHING BUT STRAIGHT UP P***Y EVERYTIME YOU POST

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

Wait for the secret toe tap and bring plenty of methamphetamine...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    "strutback mountain"

Strut Cuddle Party alert!

• like i said... yur all a bunch of internet shit talking bitchs who wouldnt say one word to my face... i fuckin dare anyone from this site to say something face to face and watch how fast i don't hesitate to drop ya on ur ass. Catching a case over a beatdown after you run to the cops means absolutely nothing at all to me.

AS SAID PREVIOULSY!!!!!!! UR ALL PINK ASS PUSSIES!!

• Catching a case over a beatdown after you run to the cops means absolutely nothing at all to me.

Do you work at pop copy?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    watch how fast i don't hesitate

You've certainly got a novel approach to English...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I chose a cheap hotel over taking up a fellow Strutter's
    invitation to sleepover during FMU weekend.

If he had been offering to make s'mores, things could
    have been very different, though.

like i said... yur all a bunch of internet shit talking bitchs who wouldnt say one word to my face... i fuckin dare anyone from this site to say something face to face and watch how fast i don't hesitate to drop ya on ur ass. Catching a case over a beatdown after you run to the cops means absolutely nothing at all to me.

suck it up bigboi!! if you can't take the heat don't post it up in public.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    like i said... yur all a bunch of internet shit talking bitchs who wouldnt say one word to my face... i fuckin dare anyone from this site to say something face to face and watch how fast i don't hesitate to drop ya on ur ass. Catching a case over a beatdown after you run to the cops means absolutely nothing at all to me.

Post a picture of you shirtless flexing or those sealed TSG's! Either will do.

• Aleit and crazypoprock have slept on my sofa.

I've slept on The_Hook_Up's sofa with High-C mere [i]inches/I> away.

I've slept on the same floor with SexyBNyce and the infamous Miss Shing-A-Ling.

Raj also let me sleep in his (guest) bed while several other strutters had a pajama party.

All of the above experiences were structured, safe workshops on boundaries, communication, intimacy and affection. In other words, ways to meet fascinating people in a relaxing environment. They were laboratories where I could experiment with what makes me feel safe and feel good.

Why the hate?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Don't drink the kool aid

Is your teacher aware that you refer to your middle school as 'Powerhouse Entertainment'?

• Johnny Paycheck, Danno3000, and Fatback have all stayed on my couch and gotten more pussy than they could handle each time!