~STRUTTERS SLEEPING OVER WITH OTHER STRUTTERS~

2»

Comments

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    watch how fast i don't hesitate

You've certainly got a novel approach to English...

That sentence is quite sublime.

• Johnny Paycheck, Danno3000, and Fatback have all stayed on my couch and gotten more pussy than they could handle each time!

What am I, chopped liver?

• Johnny Paycheck, Danno3000, and Fatback have all stayed on my couch and gotten more pussy than they could handle each time!

What am I, chopped liver?

And Marco. Old apartment so I forgot. When are you gonna head back up this way for an encore?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    watch how fast i don't hesitate

You've certainly got a novel approach to English...

That sentence is quite sublime.

Discriminating Strutters are subscribed to his RSS feed.

• I WILL BE WAITING EVERYDAY FROM 6-10 AT POWERHOUSE ENTERTAINMENT.

That's pretty awesome. My after-school job was at Wal-Mart.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    like i said... yur all a bunch of internet shit talking bitchs who wouldnt say one word to my face... i fuckin dare anyone from this site to say something face to face and watch how fast i don't hesitate to drop ya on ur ass. Catching a case over a beatdown after you run to the cops means absolutely nothing at all to me.

AS SAID PREVIOULSY!!!!!!! UR ALL PINK ASS PUSSIES!!

Wow.

Strut Alias' Gone Wild?

• I've had some amorous offers:

ya homo
    You wanna come meet up and suck on my dick or something fuckin faggot boy??? or is it you just like how good i look??? either way bitchass you can meet me anytime at seaside park. That being said get off my dick little toy.

What's the matter chump?? sure do talk a lot of shit online.. posting pics like a straight up homo dickryder! back it up bitch i'm waiting for you to come see me I gave you multiple locations to find where i be at.. i'll be happy to knock your fronts right down your throat.. ok PAULIE.

Talk some shit to my face kid... oh thats right you won't cause ur a pink ass pussy hiding behind that internet persona. I ain't hiding anywhere i'm right here waiting....

EDIT* P.S.! bring as many bitchmade strutters as you need, i'll knock every last one of you out.. like i said you know where to find me.

Dude, go tell your mom to change your diapers. Your shit is irritating.

The closest I've ever come to a sleepover is almost passing out on anasarca's floor about 8 or so years ago.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Aleit. Strut Sleep Over King!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I WILL BE WAITING EVERYDAY FROM 6-10 AT POWERHOUSE ENTERTAINMENT.

That's pretty awesome. My after-school job was at Wal-Mart.

"Wal-Mart: If you worked here, you'd be poor now"

• I WANT YOUR ASS PUSSY[/b]

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

• This thread is EROTIC.

That's the ultimate thug right there....shankin doze account payabo foos!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Ya all welcome to come along with this hoecake and get knocked out.. although i doubt anyone would ever show up cause yur all bitchmade ASS PUSSIES.. if you knew what an ass pussy was it might help.

I WILL BE WAITING EVERYDAY FROM 6-10 AT POWERHOUSE ENTERTAINMENT.. YA ALL WELCOME TO COME.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    like i said... yur all a bunch of internet shit talking bitchs who wouldnt say one word to my face... i fuckin dare anyone from this site to say something face to face and watch how fast i don't hesitate to drop ya on ur ass. Catching a case over a beatdown after you run to the cops means absolutely nothing at all to me.

AS SAID PREVIOULSY!!!!!!! UR ALL PINK ASS PUSSIES!!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

I WANT YOUR ASS PUSSY[/b]

Is that really obscure addict? he looks tough.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Canonical, Twoply and Mylatency know how comfy my red couch is. cuddle party

Bellcity slept on my floor

For reals though.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

For reals though.

I was gonna jump on the bandwagon and talk shit, but if thats really him then forget about it. I can tell by the expression oh his face that he is no stranger to kickin' some ass.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

For reals

Fake_4rill

For reals though.

I was gonna jump on the bandwagon and talk shit, but if thats really him then forget about it. I can tell by the expression oh his face that he is no stranger to kickin' some ass.

That would be an intimidating Texas Hold Em face........

"IF YOU CALL ME I'MA WHOOP THAT ASS!"

Remind me not to play a cash game with him.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

For reals though.

Also, the bizzarre way his finger bends in that picture, that probably comes from punching so hard that he has broken his fingers multiple times. The only people with fingers like that are people who kick a whole shit ton of ass on a daily basis.

For reals though.

Also, the bizzarre way his finger bends in that picture, that probably comes from punching so hard that he has broken his fingers multiple times. The only people with fingers like that are people who kick a whole shit ton of ass on a daily basis.

I think he's got Chuck Norris shook.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    So is that really him or what? I just want to make sure I'm not getting all worked up for no reason.

I have no idea....I'm just really bored at work.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    Aleit. Strut Sleep Over King!

Let's see..

Nate
    TripleDouble
    Motorcityfunk
    Mesh
    Ness / JoshB (they used to live in the same house)
    Delay (and both his parents)

Do I even come close?