Holy F*CKING SH*T (NBA RELATED)

Comments

• I am listening to LA sports radio right now. Some of these callers are as desperate as Jim Buss! lol No confirmation yet, but his agent, Rob Pelinka, Jim Buss, and others were in a meeting with Phil Jackson noticing some of this locker belongings missing.

THESE LA CALLERS ARE GOING BALLISTIC! LOL FREAKING THE FUCK OUT. hahahaha.

*sigh* I'm sure this will open some shitcan of worms and will result in my being told way more than I need to know about you, but did you not once ride for Kobe and Lakers? and then at some point swtiched your "allegiance" to Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavs? I can't keep track of y'all sports heads' avatars anymore, though I see you've recentyl settled on a consensus pick in the form of Chick Hearn.

• I am listening to LA sports radio right now. Some of these callers are as desperate as Jim Buss! lol No confirmation yet, but his agent, Rob Pelinka, Jim Buss, and others were in a meeting with Phil Jackson noticing some of this locker belongings missing.

*sigh* I'm sure this will open some shitcan of worms and will result in my being told way more than I need to know about you, but did you not once ride for Kobe and Lakers? and then at some point swtiched your "allegiance" to Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavs? I can't keep track of y'all sports heads' avatars anymore, though I see you've recentyl settled on a consensus pick in the form of Chick Hearn.

No.

He = lakers & Kobe nuts

Me = Dirk-rider + Mavs and Tony Cubes

• got it.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Rock and Yuichi/sittin' in a tree

Jesus - talk abut a circle jerk. These two need their OWN NBA thread now. So no one else will ever need to listen.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Jesus - talk abut a circle jerk. These two need their OWN NBA thread now. So no one else will ever need to listen.

Dude...this WAS my own NBA thread.......sheesh.

Ask Raj if you can put me on special NBA ignore

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

Heh - I'm not really up in arms. I just don't like using faces because I feel like a twelve-year-old when I do.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Heh - I'm not really up in arms. I just don't like using faces because I feel like a twelve-year-old when I do.

S'cool.....that sittin in a tree thing was at least 13 year old level.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

S'cool.....that sittin in a tree thing was at least 13 year old level.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Jesus fuckin' christ. Listen you dumb bitch, you'd be all over the Mamba's nutsack at Midway Airport if he ever decided to sport a Bulls jersey. Keep my name out your mouth. My fists are clenched, palms sweaty, and silencer is gripped. If you don't like a fuckin' thread, stay the fuck out of it.

I am listening to LA sports radio right now. Some of these callers are as desperate as Jim Buss! lol No confirmation yet, but his agent, Rob Pelinka, Jim Buss, and others were in a meeting with Phil Jackson noticing some of this locker belongings missing.

NBA ain't yo thing. With all due respect, keep walking.

NBA ain't yo thing. With all due respect, keep walking.

uhhh dude this this board ain't yo thing. with no respect, keep walking.

• Rock and Yuichi/sittin' in a tree

Jesus fuckin' christ. Listen you dumb bitch, you'd be all over the Mamba's nutsack at Midway Airport if he ever decided to sport a Bulls jersey. Keep my name out your mouth. My fists are clenched, palms sweaty, and silencer is gripped. If you don't like a fuckin' thread, stay the fuck out of it.

wow

get a grip

or maybe take a break from the ol computer, friend

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    wow

get a grip

Surriously. You're talking about basketball on the internet.

wow

get a grip

I don't appreciate it when dudes like him or Young Phonics, just pop their head in just to start nonsense like that. I was talking about basketball, let's this be a beef about basketball.

Yo Luck,

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

wow

get a grip

I don't appreciate it when dudes like him or Young Phonics, just pop their head in just to start nonsense like that. I was talking about basketball, let's this be a beef about basketball.

And you've proven you can keep your temper when "it's just about basketball?"

wow

get a grip

I am all about an eye for an eye. Better yet, an eye for two eyes.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

wow

get a grip

I am all about an eye for an eye. Better yet, an eye for two eyes.

"Two eyes for an eye" would seem to be a more advantageous deal...

• Damn, getting heated in here are we?

So is this all total bullshit or what? I really would like to know an answer before I go to bed..I just HAD to get out of bed and have a smoke before I crashed for the night, just to find this thread. Damn.

And hell nah to Kobe going to NY. I might have to quit pulling for them if they pulled that shit...(but aint no way thats gonna happen)

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    it's all bullshit.

ask yourself this: does the lakers front office have the capability to pull this off?

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Yo Luck,

• My fists are clenched, palms sweaty.

• My takes:

-Kobe is getting dealt somewhere and probably soon. I was completely wrong in thinking they wouldn't deal him.

-Seems highly likely, as someone stated above, that maybe the Mavs rumor floated to put pressure on Chicago to whom they'd rather trade him.

-I can't lie, I would be excited if the Mavs got Kobe and kept Dirk. Seems like a winner to me. Let's face it, you've got one star that craves the spotlight and one that wants to hang back.

-With or without Kobe, the Mavs are still a championship contender.

-Fuck Brad Miller.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    So, ummm... what's the verdict? Real Spurs fanz want to know tha deal.

Apparently Cuban denied it last night on Dancing with the Stars.

• So, ummm... what's the verdict? Real Spurs fanz want to know tha deal.

Apparently Cuban denied it last night on Dancing with the Stars.

Grrrr. Spurs fan.

Check this out bro, it's a good summary:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=stein_marc&page=KobeTradestein

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Thanks Gene, that settles NOTHING.

• Thanks Gene, that settles NOTHING.

Well...nothing is settled, so......we wait.

• last night I was hanging the the building managers of Phillips Arena & Fed Ex Forum and their respective teams have both taken calls from the lakers. It may be safe to say if a deal happens, it'll involved more than one team......

• is g----ges su----s one of the teams????