Holy F*CKING SH*T (NBA RELATED)

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Rock, if this shit doesn't go through, you owe me that KB jersey!!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Rumor apparently is Jet Terry, Josh Howard and 2 #1 Picks

• Yeah I hear ya, but I thought Kobe to NY would be interesting (not that it was likely to happen or anything). Maybe not instant Championship contender, but interesting nonetheless, and out of the west. Not that I am worried about Kobe out here, I just think the league needs a little more balance in power. The Garnett/Allen move was a good start, especially since AI came over here last year. But hey, if it ain't true, I wouldn't be surprised. If it is true, good for Dallas, but again, who had to go?

• Now I KNOW it's fake. That would amount to LA bending over, spreading its cheeks, and telling Mark Cuban to go get the Dallas Cowboys' offensive line and a tub of KY.

• Rumor apparently is Jet Terry, Josh Howard and 2 #1 Picks

That's it?!?! For KOBE BRYANT? Shit, that's a better steal than AI for Andre Miller, 2 picks and garbage...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Yeah I hear ya, but I thought Kobe to NY would be interesting (not that it was likely to happen or anything)

I'd love that trade, but it's pretty far outside the realm of possibility.

That, I believe is equal value. but ouch, some of my favorite players on Dallas.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    they just talked to kobe on 570. he said he wasn't made aware of anything going on. sounds like it might be bullshit.

okay, time to settle down and listen.

That's it?!?! For KOBE BRYANT? Shit, that's a better steal than AI for Andre Miller, 2 picks and garbage...

Howard can sink about 200 3 pointers a game and he's young...could be a "big picture" kind of sitch.

• Can someone explain to me how a team merely two years removed from the Finals with the same core intact is not "a championship contender"?

• It's still a stretch, but I hear ya. He is pretty young and talented, but we're talking Kobe, arguably the best 1 on 1 basketball player in the game right now. To give him up for a decent point guard and a budding small forward and some picks seems light. Maybe it's just me.

Can someone explain to me how a team merely two years removed from the Finals with the same core intact is not "a championship contender"?

Your core is tenderberries, dude--you'll never get a chip as long as you've got Dirk impersonating "the man". Time to admit it and move on. Let the healing process begin. I want to help you.

• Can someone explain to me how a team merely two years removed from the Finals with the same core intact is not "a championship contender"?

Your core is tenderberries, dude--you'll never get a chip as long as you've got Dirk impersonating "the man". Time to admit it and move on. Let the healing process begin. I want to help you.

Cubes won't give up Dirk. It will be Kobe and Dirk. Watch.

Let me reiterate: we don't want YO tenderberry ass. Keep rootin for Starbury.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

There'd have to be some other salaries in the mix.

Can someone explain to me how a team merely two years removed from the Finals with the same core intact is not "a championship contender"?

Cubes won't give up Dirk. It will be Kobe and Dirk. Watch.

Let me reiterate: we don't want YO tenderberry ass. Keep rootin for Starbury.

Oh, I will. That's the thing about liberated fandom.

Damps? There's your "veteran center".

• Time for the Texans to go back to work... clearly nothing to see here...

• So, what the hell? Kobe was on the radio saying he knows nothing about it? So it's bullshit then, yes?

• Time for the Texans to go back to work... clearly nothing to see here...

Haha. Work BEEN over.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

Damps? There's your "veteran center".

I am listening to LA sports radio right now. Some of these callers are as desperate as Jim Buss! lol No confirmation yet, but his agent, Rob Pelinka, Jim Buss, and others were in a meeting with Phil Jackson noticing some of this locker belongings missing.

THESE LA CALLERS ARE GOING BALLISTIC! LOL FREAKING THE FUCK OUT. hahahaha.

I prayed to Bill Cosby on my drive home that this not be true.

Please Bill....answer my prayers!!

• http://www.nba.com/lakers/multimedia/practice_071016.html

Here's a vid from Laker practice. Phillip starts talking about halfway through. Watch it and tell me you don't think there is a good chance he's going *somewhere*.

http://www.nba.com/lakers/multimedia/practice_071016.html

Here's a vid from Laker practice. Phillip starts talking about halfway through. Watch it and tell me you don't think there is a good chance he's going *somewhere*.

Not sure if I'd play poker with Phil.

• just got back to my desk; what is the consensus here?

hath ye olde wolfe ticket been solde?

or possible TRUTH?

• just got back to my desk; what is the consensus here?

hath ye olde wolfe ticket been solde?

or possible TRUTH?

I say it's a rumor/stunt until I see him holding up a Mavericks jersey.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Rumor...Suns went through this with Marion. Someone's gotta spill the beans soon though. If Kobe sits out practice on Thursday....hmm....

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Dudes.....relax