Yuichi and Young Phonics ???????

2»

Comments

• It's not a battle worth fighting for anyone.

I'd fight any battle to the death for my little blue bunny.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    My question is: Why are Young Phonics and Yuchi fighting?

I'm sure it did not start today with that photo. Seems to me it is an on going thing. Am I wrong in thinking they are otherwise decent folk?

Is Young Phonics the same person as Young Einstien?

He's made some ignorant/tasteless remarks in the past, which didn't seem to rattle me too much, but this around he was clearly out of line. He is among several posters that seem to scour around on the internet all day, racking up their post count with usually lame wisecracks.

No, Young Einstein is way mature, and actually has an admirable DJ/producer career which shows in his friendly online persona.

For the record, Young Phonics has me on ignore, so this shit isn't really going anywhere. Apparently he's too busy making beats to even apologize, and clearly doesn't think I am worthy of his time.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    I was told one could find the best oranges in here.

now where are they?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    It was a crack about dude's mother and sister and giant phallic symbols more than Asian racism.

I'm not talking about Vincent Chin racism. But replace the women/crowd in the photo with some, say, Black women...and then a caption that goes, "Why you gotta put Batmon's mom and sister on blast?"

Need I offer up other examples?

• I always figured it was something in a sports thread that got them all mad at each other.

Can't you just let them have their beef and enjoy the show? Where's the harm in that? Beef is healthy for refresh buttons.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    My question is: Why are Young Phonics and Yuchi fighting?

I'm sure it did not start today with that photo. Seems to me it is an on going thing. Am I wrong in thinking they are otherwise decent folk?

Is Young Phonics the same person as Young Einstien?

He's made some ignorant/tasteless remarks in the past, which didn't seem to rattle me too much, but this around he was clearly out of line. He is among several posters that seem to scour around on the internet all day, racking up their post count with usually lame wisecracks.

No, Young Einstein is way mature, and actually has an admirable DJ/producer career which shows in his friendly online persona.

For the record, Young Phonics has me on ignore, so this shit isn't really going anywhere. Apparently he's too busy making beats to even apologize, and clearly doesn't think I am worthy of his time.

Maybe I'm being selfish, but I hate when matters go unresolved for extended periods of time. Especially since I've considered this my home for a long time. I am being dead serious when I say this.