Hello

Egbert_SouseEgbert_Souse 920 Posts
edited October 2007 in Announcements
I think this is the place to be.I might vacation here for a while.

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i've been saying it for years.

• I know, and I've forgotten. But I've invited a few more people here to vacation with me.

I'm gonna work some more on halloween props tonight.

• rootlesscosmopolitain checking in.

• brosiziz! welcome, let me fix u a coconut drink.

these things are awesome in these santa ana hotbreath days.

• dammit I missed working at Good Records by this much. I guess I forgot to attach my resume to the e-mail to Jonny.

• Gee, thats too bad. I'm glad you are all here.

That coconut is on some gilligans island shit.

speaking of which... I was wondering if the reason red-headed kids are called gingers is because of ginger from that show.

also, in regards to halloween props - and this is for cas- I've given up on that little motor and decided it would be easier to by a cheap oscillating fan instead.

• and speaking of soljah boy.... sometimes I'll check out the pop radio stations to see what the kids are listening to and this song is always on. my question is.... what does "yah-wah-me-yuuuu" mean???

• speaking of which... I was wondering if the reason red-headed kids are called gingers is because of ginger from that show.

in Hebrew redheads are known as "gingim" or "gingi/gingit."

• and speaking of soljah boy.... sometimes I'll check out the pop radio stations to see what the kids are listening to and this song is always on. my question is.... what does "yah-wah-me-yuuuu" mean???

if you've never been to souljah boy.

don't ever come to souljah boy.

cause you wouldn't understand souljah boy.

so stay the fuck outta souljah boy.

PASUE.

• speaking of which... I was wondering if the reason red-headed kids are called gingers is because of ginger from that show.

why would hebrew have a word for gingers? Its an ancient language, and as far as I know there are no red-headed jews. I wonder at what point were they like "hey- check it out- that dude has red hair... we better come up with a word for that."

why would hebrew have a word for gingers? Its an ancient language, and as far as I know there are no red-headed jews. I wonder at what point were they like "hey- check it out- that dude has red hair... we better come up with a word for that."

same reason there's Hebrew words for "computer" and "blowjob." though these words may not appear in the Bible, the Heebs are a creative people and have added to and improved on the language over the years. Now I can say in Hebrew "I am watching a fine redhead givng a blowjob on my computer."

*sigh* I know the Lord is smiling down on us.

• Notice how cas and shig disappeared. I guess the thread got to 'jewey' for them. well, i have questions, dammit.

I feel like this is a place where we could talk shit about people and nobody would notice. I like that idea.

same reason there's Hebrew words for "computer" and "blowjob." though these words may not appear in the Bible, the Heebs are a creative people and have added to and improved on the language over the years. Now I can say in Hebrew "I am watching a fine redhead givng a blowjob on my computer."

*sigh* I know the Lord is smiling down on us.

well done!

I can't decide what to be for halloween. last year I was soju and HJ was kim jong il and it was the best shit ever. I don't know how to top it.

• my hammie ben is redheaded and jewey! well, ok, in all honesty there aint much of anything left up top for holmes but yeah, he had strawberry blonde hair.

• maybe he converted. like cas. somebody put up purple lights for halloween and for a split second i was like "oh- they must be jewish!"

• yeah kim jong il, soju...trying to think of some more Korean stuff for you Diz...I am working with a Korean company at the moment; damn their printed contracts look DOPE. the Korean alphabet has always been fresh to me, and when it's printed out nice with the special seals and shit for the signature it's ill.

maybe an inter-continental ballistic missile? I think the N Koreans got some new jawns out for the Fall season....

• I just sonned Serg in the Reggae Under Raps announcement thread and it's crickets. schitt is no fun when no one is around to hear themselves get dissed.

• be this for halloween!

• fuckit I'm outta here for now.

ZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAH!

• be this for halloween!

thats a dude!

• exactly!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Am I too late for the Jewey talk?

I wish I knew how to say blowjob in hebrew.

we used to have to learn 10 biblical hebrew words & 10 conversational a day in grade school

Gleedah is ice cream.

If I asked a girl for gleedah she probably wouldn't get that I really wish I knew how to say blowjob in hebrew. Damn my linguistic shortcomings

• I just sonned Serg in the Reggae Under Raps announcement thread and it's crickets. schitt is no fun when no one is around to hear themselves get dissed.

I think its better. Then they don't get they're feelings all hurt on some "WHY I NEVER!!" type shit.

I can't even bring myself to diss your new BFF after hearing about what he's like in real life. It just seems mean! although I still LOL to myself when I read his posts because its a funny picture in my head.

• Am I too late for the Jewey talk?

I wish I knew how to say blowjob in hebrew.

we used to have to learn 10 biblical hebrew words & 10 conversational a day in grade school

Gleedah is ice cream.

If I asked a girl for gleedah she probably wouldn't get that I really wish I knew how to say blowjob in hebrew. Damn my linguistic shortcomings

You know, its never to late to learn.

As I was driving home I was thinking to myself "damn there are some strange ass people on soulstrut." I suppose some people think I'm strange, if only because I've come clean about my dixiephobia. Most californians have it (admit it - since everybody in this thread is californian) but do people call me brave for coming out with it? No! I am persecuted! Its very intollerant. I have a condition. In fact, I even tried to find if there was a real word for Dixiephobia on the internets and it came up blank. How is there a word for "fear of pink dolphins" and no dixiephobia?

the mind boggles.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I never dated a girl from Texas. Last month I was in Anthony, TX and got really bored. I ended up driving to El Paso where I found some records. When I was leaving the shop I started talking to a girl about on of the records I bought (The Delegation LP woth "Oh honey" on it). She asked what its like and I said that there is one track on here that is almost as good as Sunday mornings.

She looked at me and said "ugh, I hate Sunday Mornings".

so now I have proof that Texan women are crazy.

but in all seriousness I still would ask one out for gleedah

That kinda backfired on you didn't it?

• Also Harisu is pretty hot for a dude. That can happen out there though.

I can't wait for this workday to be over.

• this thread died

im having my manservant pick me up some food at haifa. israeli restaurant. i love that place.

so im teaching again. not ex-offender youth anymore. nope, im burned out on that shit. im teaching seniors! its pretty awesome actually cuz they use old words and stuff and have great stories. one of the students is/was hommies with brian keith and steve mcqueen since back in the day. yeah, he rescued them or some such in the mountains and theyve been buddies ever since. kinda cool!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    thats totally cool.

i get to eat pizza tonight.