fast food breakfast

13»

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Chipotle

Pickwick, back off!

• I would like too see dudes weight next to their suggestions.

• I tried to eat a Starbucks sandwich this weekend and thought...

If I'm gonna eat this garbage, I'll just eat some Mickey D's fast food and really do it up. (For the record...I don't eat that shit, and ain't about to start.)

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I would like too see dudes weight next to their suggestions.

you sound lite.

• ayo you stupid azz, kombucha drinking, trader joe recyclable bag flossin , dun dunnies, fast food breakfast is the truth. you know after a good night of drinking and smoking that fine tush (no homo), i aint going home to some croutons mixed with lightly salted non-fat quiche. ain't happening homie. i'm going to IHOP (for that rooty tooty fresh and fruity ) for that good stuff. y'all are thinking too hard about good food.

• ayo you stupid azz, kombucha drinking, trader joe recyclable bag flossin , dun dunnies, fast food breakfast is the truth. you know after a good night of drinking and smoking that fine tush (no homo), i aint going home to some croutons mixed with lightly salted non-fat quiche. ain't happening homie. i'm going to IHOP (for that rooty tooty fresh and fruity ) for that good stuff. y'all are thinking too hard about good food.

every thursday night you'll find me at the health food spot getting my Tempeh on.

ayo you stupid azz, kombucha drinking, trader joe recyclable bag flossin , dun dunnies, fast food breakfast is the truth. you know after a good night of drinking and smoking that fine tush (no homo), i aint going home to some croutons mixed with lightly salted non-fat quiche. ain't happening homie. i'm going to IHOP (for that rooty tooty fresh and fruity ) for that good stuff. y'all are thinking too hard about good food.

Per Day, "your standard of living is reflected by your preference for fast food."

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    ayo you stupid azz, kombucha drinking, trader joe recyclable bag flossin , dun dunnies, fast food breakfast is the truth. you know after a good night of drinking and smoking that fine tush (no homo), i aint going home to some croutons mixed with lightly salted non-fat quiche. ain't happening homie. i'm going to IHOP (for that rooty tooty fresh and fruity ) for that good stuff. y'all are thinking too hard about good food.

Per Day, "your[/b] standard of living is reflected by your preference for fast food."

I said MINE

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I would like too see dudes weight next to their suggestions.

Thats kinda what I was thinking when I read your contribution homie!!

Per Day, "your[/b] standard of living is reflected by your preference for fast food."

I said MINE

"My standard of living explains my dislike". Some kind of stigma attached to eating fast food?

• FAST FOOD?

• For me, by a mile. I'll take Shoney's any day on the road but BK Breakfast is like an essential tour staple.

1.) They got egg&cheese sammys beyond the taste they make ones without meat on them for people who don't eat that shit and always go hungry at these places. And they are pretty cheap if I remember compared to D&D
    2.)McDonalds shoots themselves in the foot for having those syrupy filled muffin sandwiches. I had one once and I felt like shit after and all I could taste was that shit.
    3.)The French Toast strips are awesome. And the taters are good too.
    4.)I 'heard' they added a ton of shit to the breakfast menu and they have cheesy tots. I love McieD's for certain reasons because of its DGAF style where they stay open 24/7 and let people sleep in a warm place for buying something for a buck.

THIS IS ASS BURN TO SAY THE LEAST.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

I said MINE

"My standard of living explains my dislike". Some kind of stigma attached to eating fast food?

Man wtf is so hard to understand here? When I was young and broke I drank NightTrain and ate tacos from Jack In The Box. Now that I'm a grown man I eat better.

I'm not saying I don't like fast food now and then or some Del Taco when I'm drunk, but on a whole I try to stay away from that shit.

Got it?

I said MINE

Man wtf is so hard to understand here? When I was young and broke I drank NightTrain and ate tacos from Jack In The Box. Now that I'm a grown man I eat better.

I'm not saying I don't like fast food now and then or some Del Taco when I'm drunk, but on a whole I try to stay away from that shit.

Got it?

"I'm not broke (like you are) now, so I don't eat that crap anymore."

ONE MAN'S GRADE D MEAT IS ANOTHER MAN'S FILET MIGNON.

• I would like too see dudes weight next to their suggestions.

Thats kinda what I was thinking when I read your contribution homie!!

You trying to holler?

hit me on the myspace.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

I said MINE

Got it?

"I'm not broke (like you are) now, so I don't eat that crap anymore."

ONE MAN'S GRADE D MEAT IS ANOTHER MAN'S FILET MIGNON.

You're one asshurt motherfucker over some McDonalds. Step your self esteem up dude. I was talking about MYSELF not how broke you are or not (or are, I guess?).

Sit down eat your egg mcmuffin and be quiet.

[/me in this thread]

Here, have a sandwich.

• Machaca Burritos