Here We Go (Gold Grill Related)

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
http://www1.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/MI63789/
Administrators investigate guidance counselor's decision to pull out student's grillPOMPANO BEACH, Fla. (WSVN) -- School administrators are investigating an incident between an elementary school student and a guidance counselor who felt inclined to remove the child's grill.Vincent Holloman attends fifth grade at Charles Drew Elementary School. Holloman's father says he rewarded his son for his studious qualities by buying him gold grills. "So I said, 'I am going to get you some gold teeth,'" said Kevin Stokes, the boy's father.School officials were not so happy with the $500 gold crowns that decorated Holloman's bottom teeth. A guidance counselor at school confronted the student and demanded to know if the grills on his teeth were real. "She got a napkin and put it in my mouth and was yanking, yanking and turning it and turned my teeth," explained Holloman.After the incident, Holloman reported to Broward General Medical Center to seek treatment for his aching gums. "You can't just yank them out, you need to go to a dentist to have them removed out," said the boy's father.According to the Broward County Schools' Code of Conduct, they do not ban decorative dental work, but, according to a school spokesman, the principal has the discretion to do so if clothing, jewelry or any other item is a distraction to the school's environment.

Comments

• If that was my kid, dude that touched him would catch a bad one.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    what kind of fronts don't just pop out? and why by a 10 year non removable caps?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    its wrong to go sticking your hands in someones mouth, but whats up with the father buying his kid fuckin gold fronts? that shit is retarded.

"She[/b] got a napkin and put it in my mouth and was yanking, yanking and turning it and turned my teeth,"

So, you're saying you'd beat up a woman?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    its wrong to go sticking your hands in someones mouth, but whats up with the father buying his kid fuckin gold fronts? that shit is retarded merely jewelry and really hardly different than a little girl wearing expensive earrings.[/b]

"She[/b] got a napkin and put it in my mouth and was yanking, yanking and turning it and turned my teeth,"

So, you're saying you'd beat up a woman?

Oh snap. Guess I'd have to send wifey on a "black ops" mission.

its wrong to go sticking your hands in someones mouth, but whats up with the father buying his kid fuckin gold fronts? that shit is retarded merely jewelry and really hardly different than a little girl wearing expensive earrings.[/b]

hahhahaha!

no its more like ghostface wearing the gold eagle bracelet.
    sooo not necessary, unless you lost your teeth.

• Sounds like you have a problem with gold grills in general.

• DELETE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    its wrong to go sticking your hands in someones mouth, but whats up with the father buying his kid fuckin gold fronts? that shit is retarded.

We had to fire an employee recently because he refused to remove his gold grills during work.

Sounds like you have a problem with gold grills in general.

i think theyre appropriate on rappers that WANT TO SHOW HOW MUCH MONEY They have, but really its just a materialistic goofy look.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

Man, what is with you and grills? Shit is a tacky fade.

i think theyre appropriate on rappers that WANT TO SHOW HOW MUCH MONEY They have, but really its just a materialistic goofy look.

You know CAPTAIN WHITEY is about to have your ass for this.... I think you WANT him to explode. His righteousness is gonna make quite a mess. I warned you.

I don't disagree, but you can't get to sticking your hands in my kid's mouth from here. Jewelry is jewelry, whether you stick it in your ear or in your mouth or....wherever.

its wrong to go sticking your hands in someones mouth

you can't get to sticking your hands in my kid's mouth from here

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

Of course, and I think it's dumb to buy a 10 yr old girl $500 earrings, but to each his own. That teacher should not have done that, end of story.

I mean c'mon, the only reason you started this thread was the make the point that grills are just another form of jewelry and that many people are disconnected from this fact. Done and done.

Jewelry is jewelry, whether you stick it in your ear or in your mouth or....wherever.

• its wrong to go sticking your hands in someones mouth

you can't get to sticking your hands in my kid's mouth from here

Fair enough. I don't even know why I'm posting here. Trying to avoid running and updating budgets. I guess I defend dude's right to buy his kid fronts if he wants, even if I too think it's a little silly.

• its wrong to go sticking your hands in someones mouth, but whats up with the father buying his kid fuckin gold fronts? that shit is retarded merely jewelry and really hardly different than a little girl wearing expensive earrings.[/b]

If someone touched my girl's ears at school I would go berserk.

Funny how things have changed in regards to physical punishment in school. My dad talks about rulers and paddles when he was a kid. His brother went to a catholic school and told me a story where one of his classmates was being a smart ass to his teacher, a priest. All day long he was talking smack until, the priest confronted him and asked him if he wanted to step outside. The kid went outside with the priest, not knowing the priest use to be an amateur boxer. My uncle said the kid tried to put up a fight, but got his ass handed to him by the priest. Kid was all lumped up when his dad came to pick him up from school, asked his son what happened, and then thanked the priest for teaching him a lesson! This was around 1970.

Of course, and I think it's dumb to buy a 10 yr old girl $500 earrings, but to each his own. That teacher should not have done that, end of story.

I mean c'mon, the only reason you started this thread was the make the point that grills are just another form of jewelry and that many people are disconnected from this fact. Done and done.

Disconnected from their own double-standard.

Man, what is with you and grills hip-hop[/b] African-American culture[/b]? Shit is a tacky fade.

• Man, what is with you and grills hip-hop[/b] African-American culture[/b]? Shit is a tacky fade.

DOn't worry "African-Americans", Captain Whitey is here to save you!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    a tacky fade.

Man, what is with you and grills hip-hop[/b] African-American culture[/b]? Shit is a tacky fade.

Back to stalking me, I see...

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

Back to hella burning me[/b], I see...

• Man, what is with you and grills hip-hop[/b] African-American culture[/b]? Shit is a tacky fade.

Back to stalking me, I see...

I was trying to leave you alone until you started showing up in my shit. I could let you keep emberassing yourself by yourself, but I thought it would be more fun to help.

The funniest part is you don't realize what an arrogant whiteboy you are. You keep posting all this bullshit hoping people will getting as self righteously indignant as you, just so you can call people racist when they don't know what the fuck you are talking about. You're the worst type of white dude. So arrogant. I'm sure black people of the world appreciate the help you bring to the table by copy/pasting news articles on a messageboard where nobody takes you seriously. In fact, I'm suprised no black strutters have shown up here to express their gratitude. I mean, they have you to take care of all their problems! They can relax and wear their grillz and get crunk now (thats, uh, their culture, right?) because they have you, Captain Whitey to stick up for them.

Keep posting... the injustice can't possibly last much longer as long as you are on the internets...

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

a tacky fade for 20 years and running..... at what point is it no longer a fade?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    can we PLEASE get a Captain Whitey graemlin.

Just so you know...I hardly even noticed it was you who started the "ho's" thread and I would have asked for it to be deleted no matter who it was.

But yeah, I'm possibly overeager when it comes to racial issues (as I am forced to live amongst them) and I try to inform people who generally don't want to be informed about them.

Yep, that obviously makes me worse than all of the very real and overt white racists out there.

Way to set your priorities...

• Just so you know...I hardly even noticed it was you who started the "ho's" thread and I would have asked for it to be deleted no matter who it was.

But yeah, I'm possibly overeager when it comes to racial issues (as I am forced to live amongst them) and I try to inform people who generally don't want to be informed about them.

Yep, that obviously makes me worse than all of the very real and overt white racists out there.

Way to set your priorities...

You are forced to live amongst racial issues?!? Gee, I'm sorry. That must suck, whiteboy.