How much is a Ho these days?

Egbert_SouseEgbert_Souse 920 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Sometimes when I'm driving around the neighborhood I see a Ho and I wonder how much it costs to get a Ho. Not that I have any interest in actually purchasing a Ho's services, I'm just curious what the going rate is these days. Sometimes I'm tempted to roll down the window and say "How much?" but I think that's rude when I don't plan on purchasing, and also it could be an undercover cop, and then she would arrest me and wouldn't beleive me when I said I just wanted to know how the market was doing.How much is a Ho?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Check your paystub.

• Check your paystub.
    Touche. But not quite right. It is cold this morning and I am allowed to wear a coat. Ho's are always wearing next to nothing. Except fot this one lady at 7-11 who I thought might be a Ho, but also I though might be an american indian crying about litter (on the inside). She was fully dressed but beat up.

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    i guess somewhere around the price for a semi-raer.
    which means no way. also, there is no way of finding ho`s in a dollar bin.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    i guess somewhere around the price for a semi-raer.
    which means no way. also, there is no way of finding ho`s in a dollar bin.

do you want a dollabin ho...?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    PLAESE TO DELETE THIS THREAD

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    1.How would your wife feel about you starting this thread?

2.You are getting to comfortable.

3.This type of thread is the exact reason why you self banned yourself last time.

4.Don't do it Son.

5.This poast also falls into the category of non record related and not really funny enough to "get over".

6.Leave pimpin' steez to pimps.

7.You ain't no pimp.

9.I have the distinct feeling you don't own ANY Donald Goines books.

10.Pimp slappin' greatly differs from Bitch slappin'so don't go there Son.

• PLAESE TO DELETE THIS THREAD

Ok, usually I have an inkling to why things offend you, but this, I admit, that I am befuddled as to your reasoning...unless of course you are offended by a "non-pimp" even discussing sexual commerce becuase they are obviously "disconnected" to the local pimp/ho/john paradigm...

Speakin of being on the corner.......

Anybody fuckin w/ this?

• Speakin of being on the corner.......

Anybody fuckin w/ this?

nice box! , I mean nice package no I mean nice set!

really though...is that the entire session? Would like to hear that

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Speakin of being on the corner.......

Anybody fuckin w/ this?

the voice reviwed it and it sounds awesome-6 cds worth of jazz funk
    too bad it won't be released on vinyl

Im curious but Im skeptical. As much "mystique" this album holds I still cant really "get into it".
    How can the outtakes really enhance my exp?

• 1.How would your wife feel about you starting this thread?
    We always talk about Ho's when we see them.

2.You are getting to comfortable.
    I am cozy this morning.

3.This type of thread is the exact reason why you self banned yourself last time.
    Perhaps.....

4.Don't do it Son.

too late!

5.This poast also falls into the category of non record related and not really funny enough to "get over".
    the size of my text just changed and I don't know why.

6.Leave pimpin' steez to pimps.

7.You ain't no pimp.
    boy thats true.

9.I have the distinct feeling you don't own ANY Donald Goines books.
    No, but those are from the 70s so the prices have probable gone up since then.

10.Pimp slappin' greatly differs from Bitch slappin'so don't go there Son.
    I saw this movie the other day where this dude says "I don't hit people in glasses" and then he reaches up and takes dude's glasses off. Also I saw They Live and Roddy Piper says "I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." and then he shoots people.

• Im curious but Im skeptical. As much "mystique" this album holds I still cant really "get into it".

From the past Miles 70s sessions, it seems that a large protion of the actual released LP are made up of mostly the tamer/accessable material and the extra stuff seems to get really far out and I like getting really far out....dont knwo if that is true with this one, but I could see some intense moments that werent on the LP.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    also, there is no way of finding ho`s in a dollar bin.

Come to the Tenderloin. Not in mint condition though.

Im curious but Im skeptical. As much "mystique" this album holds I still cant really "get into it".

From the past Miles 70s sessions, it seems that a large protion of the actual released LP are made up of mostly the tamer/accessable material and the extra stuff seems to get really far out and I like getting really far out....dont knwo if that is true with this one, but I could see some intense moments that werent on the LP.

6 cds...thats like a whole weekend of music.

• These google ads are real spooky. When I returned to the main board after checking this thread here, I had a google ad for a dating website on my Soulstrut.

PS: The average price in Europe is around 50 Euro. Why are you guys are so shy to talk about it? It's the oldest trade in history. You don't have to endorse it but no matter what it's there and will not go away.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts

How much is a Ho?

55??? (75$) for one hour. Hooded BJ included. All the positions you want & all the cummings you can manage. *n*l & kinky stuff you gotta pay extra. Go too far and Mr. Bouncer will kick your naked ass.

It was worth it.

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    also, there is no way of finding ho`s in a dollar bin.

Come to the Tenderloin. Not in mint condition though.

as long as there are no hairlines from the previous owner...

• The neighborhood has Hos. big deal.

but I'm glad CAPTAIN WHITEY showed up screaming "DELETE!!!" just in case.

The neighborhood also has gang bangers, hobos, trannies, hipsters, working class folks, day drunks, and people that like to ride bicycles too. basically, its just like any other neigborhood in any other decent sized city.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts

How much is a Ho?

55??? (75$) for one hour. Hooded BJ included. All the positions you want & all the cummings you can manage. *n*l & kinky stuff you gotta pay extra. Go too far and Mr. Bouncer will kick your naked ass.

It was worth it.

they got bouncers at the ho house you go to? wow
    ive never purchased ho services but this is interesting.

there are special hos out here on the beach that attend hotel pool parties and special events at the ritzy hotels. when you are nice and liquored up, they make a proposition to head up to their room. on the way up you find out shes slangin it. some of these girls are really really bangin... like dopest shorties at the party... who will juice you for your paycheck

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    I was actually pretty curious about this a couple of months ago but made the mistake of looking for some info online on someone else's computer. Let's just say it was awkward to explain I had been interested in knowing the rates but not getting the services...

• The neighborhood has Hos. big deal.

but I'm glad CAPTAIN WHITEY showed up screaming "DELETE!!!" just in case.

The neighborhood also has gang bangers, hobos, trannies, hipsters, working class folks, day drunks, and people that like to ride bicycles too. basically, its just like any other neigborhood in any other decent sized city.

Dude, you are so urban.

• I was actually pretty curious about this a couple of months ago but made the mistake of looking for some info online on someone else's computer. Let's just say it was awkward to explain I had been interested in knowing the rates but not getting the services...

HANDY TIP: next time you look something up on somebody else's computer, look it up under "Google" - that way, when the list of previously-read websites pops up, it will just say "Google" rather than whatever you were looking at.

HANDY TIP #2: ...and after you're done with Google, highlight the subject line and delete it. 'Cause Google has a "last read" list, too...