jacksons get chopped!

flatblackplasticflatblackplastic 1,209 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
my good friend THE ARE finally unleashed his chopped jacksons project on the internets last night, basically its all beats made from j5/michael jackson songs. i've been bumping this shit for a month already, it really is that http://rappersiknow.com/media/theare/demdambjacksons_plus_bonustracks.zipthe reason why it took so long to get dropped is because once kay(from example) heard it he knew it was the perfect platform for this project he and oh no had been talking about doing, "dem damb jacksons"so here is that version with oh no and kay(both of their last names are jackson)http://rappersiknow.com/media/theare/demdambjacksons_vocals.zip

Comments

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Sounds

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• this shit is HOT!!!

this coming out on wax anytime soon?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    these are really good. some of the chops remind of Dilla or Madlib.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    some of the chops remind of Dilla or Madlib.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    ive been enjoying this

• this shit is HOT!!!

theres been some talk about doing wax for this and his manipulated maruders project, maybe some limted 7ins or something along those lines.
    glad yall are feeling it, this dude definitely deserves to blow up from his production chops.
    pretty sure its about to happen

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    bump, whoa this is really good! Thanks for posting. I wonder how long this will stay up before Micheal sends his flying monkey/lawyers to attack...

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    "the are" brings heat

• "the are" brings heat

skank ewe vaery much!

• Awesome..thanks for posting this up. Cover art looks great on these as well.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    YO! The Are is the truth when it comes to beats and arrangments. He's doing big thing right about now. Some suprises on the way for the masses. A big co-sign from me to The Are.

CARLOS

THECRAFTBEATS

• this shit is HOT!!!

theres been some talk about doing wax for this and his manipulated maruders project, maybe some limted 7ins or something along those lines.

glad yall are feeling it, this dude definitely deserves to blow up from his production chops.
    pretty sure its about to happen

I Dl'ed these the other day while wandering the net and they are , I too was hoping they would appear on vinyl!!!

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    damn this good, great depth, a rap album that I can actually listen from cut to cut.

• the chops are fire man
    much much props
    i love this type of stuff
    beats with mad style and soul
    give my respect to THE ARE
    thanks for sharing this
    peace