Your Favorite beer to be gripping

2»

Comments

• Gripping a

• This is my new shit

• this be good:

• this be good:

That Brooklyn Local One is one of the best beers i had all summer.

I had quite a few from the Brewmaster's Reserve series and liked them all. The Antwerpen, Blanche, Singel, etc were all real nice. If you like that One then check out Chouffe's Houblon if you see it...both have the poppy/busy mouthfeel with a little sweet and spice...Houblon has a nice litte hop profile too.

• The Micro game is not a fun one to play.

Where in Colorado are you?

There is so much good beer from CO that it's not even funny man. What do you think of the Great Divide stuff? Breckenridge's 421? New Belgium? Oskar Blues? Left Hand?

• I've been drinking this German beer and it is damn good! Their pilsner and their dark lager specifically.

I want to try some of the American microbrews but am totally put off by their label design. I know that's pretty stupid but I can't be drinking no beer that looks like it was designed by some ex-phish poster maker. Really, I go to a nice beer store with all sorts of microbrews and all the labels are terrible.

• That Brooklyn Local One is one of the best beers i had all summer.

I had quite a few from the Brewmaster's Reserve series and liked them all. The Antwerpen, Blanche, Singel, etc were all real nice. If you like that One then check out Chouffe's Houblon if you see it...both have the poppy/busy mouthfeel with a little sweet and spice...Houblon has a nice litte hop profile too.

good look on the recommends...i'll try and find that cause i'm pretty sure i've seen it - dunno what BK people are checking in at the moment, but the Polish grocery story Eagle Provisions over on 5th Ave and 19th or something has the most ridiculous selection to get your connousieur's drink on...but ya'll prolly know that!