Ciara

2»

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    You know who's face is weird? That girl that sings "Okay", somethin about her nose and lips is just strange. I wish I could remeber her name so I could google it up. Oh, yeah Nivea!:

This pic doesn't really do it justice but in that video she looks real trollish or something a few times, her lips all thin and contorted and the nose w/ that same like down slope to a v as these guys:

Yeah, she looks like a skinny Raven Simone to me!

Has anyone heard her track that is the same beat as Juvie's "Slow Motion"? It's her and some female MC, and it's NASTY! Nice track though, wish I could remember the title.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

but Free has the MAD Donkey.....u HAVE to be into Free. Her grill ain't the best, but the back....my GOD!

whoever cropped this shit at the bottom should be shot

Free vs Ciara = apples vs oranges

both= hot

and Phil....c'mon, man, that hermaphrodite stuff was long ago shown to be internet urban legend.

and Ed, what besides smallish breasteses is mannish about this girl????
    My bad, that was RossHogg. Butt still!

For real, I really don't care...5 STAR THREAD!!!

Hi,

Soooo...anybody got any good pics of this Free chick?

Peace

h

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Has anyone heard her track that is the same beat as Juvie's "Slow Motion"? It's her and some female MC, and it's NASTY! Nice track though, wish I could remember the title.

"You Like it Like That" I think??

There's a 12" around for cheap...

Hi,

Peace

h

hard to find cuz her name is so general!

I luv her and my wife thinks I'm nuts and is sorta insulted, because she says "she looks like a dude!". She says the same thing about Serena when she wants to make me mad.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Oh, yeah Nivea!:

she looks like Raven Symone's retarded twin

"You Like it Like That" I think??

There's a 12" around for cheap...

yaeh, I found one for a quarter...works decent in the club though, and I liked the Juvie song, so I dig it

• EscalanteEscalante 197 Posts

Man...HAHAHA...I'm hispanic. I am into the donkey, don't get me wrong, but I'm just not that into her.

i dont know what it is ...but lately these latina chicks have more "donkey" than black chicks....fast food i guess?

It's the refried food....goes straight to the ass... Latina have been packin it thick back there lately...

And Free VS LaLa..Gotta go with lala's tata's..Wack..I know

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    i just think she looks like someone my 13 year old cousin would date

Ciara with curves[/b]

That would make your 13 year old cousin quite the

peace

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

but Free has the MAD Donkey.....u HAVE to be into Free. Her grill ain't the best, but the back....my GOD!

whoever cropped this shit at the bottom should be shot

Free vs Ciara = apples vs oranges

both= hot

and Phil....c'mon, man, that hermaphrodite stuff was long ago shown to be internet urban legend.

It is not urban legend until pics of her bare bush ala Beyonce and Li'l Kim begin circulating the internet (and even then we can't be sure unless it's a gynecological view- that might be a reaaaaally teeny weenie he/she's packin' down thurr). I mean, did you really get a good look at the size of her hands in that "Oh" video??? HOW YOU DOIN'

• recordsrecords 16 Posts
    she is pretty hot

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    All I know is 2.5 hours of ware and tear with me and Ciara will end up like Christopher Reeves when I'm finished. Same goes for Olivia and Free. In fact might as well send em' all at once!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Hi,

Peace

h

Yeeesh... these pics will not help a dude to understand what's so special about this Free chick. If it ain't showing a rear or side view from below the waist with a real tight pair of jeans on, it's just not showing the REAL beauty of Free!

• EscalanteEscalante 197 Posts

Hi,

Peace

h

Yeeesh... these pics will not help a dude to understand what's so special about this Free chick. If it ain't showing a rear or side view from below the waist with a real tight pair of jeans on, it's just not showing the REAL beauty of Free!

'sall good man..I ain't gonna kick her outta bed, jus not my cup o tea. I'm just betting on Ciara being into chubby mexicans, so I might have a chance..

she is pretty hot

NO!!![/b]

THIS IS HOT

[color:white] EXCUSE THE SLIGHTLY ASHY ELBOW....she's not perfect[/color]

• recordsrecords 16 Posts
    All I know is 2.5 hours of ware and tear with me and Ciara will end up like Christopher Reeves when I'm finished

Can I get a quote of the week? Killin' it, dood. Nice 45 adapter, too.

best i could do....but this does it NO justice

then again..Donkey aint everything

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    best i could do....but this does it NO justice

LOL!!!

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    All I know is 2.5 hours of ware and tear with me and Ciara will end up like Christopher Reeves when I'm finished.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS HILARIOUS.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    have yawl seen the 'chopped & screwed' segment on 106 & park??

LOL!!!

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    that girl to the left of amerie is killing it with the thickness. everytime she's in the video i look at her instead.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    she is pretty hot

NO!!![/b]

THIS IS HOT

[color:white] EXCUSE THE SLIGHTLY ASHY ELBOW....she's not perfect[/color]

Ed, man, she is real cute in the face, but that pic is a little crazy.