THE SPORK Yay or Nay

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
I saw yay. Has anyone ever gotten shanked with a spork?

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Perfect for Popeye's side orders...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I was just eating KFC....

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Hey fuck you bitch, this is that westcoast middle-class experience you don't know about!

Hey fuck you bitch, this is that westcoast middle-class experience you spent 8th and 9th grade plus 5 years as an adult not knowing about!

• Hell, all this time I thought they were only made from plastic. Didn't know there was a silverware equivalent...

• I was just eating KFC....

Hey fuck you bitch, this is that westcoast middle-class experience you spent 8th and 9th grade plus 5 years as an adult not knowing about!

yuichi you done been sporked.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    The spork proves that humans are the pinnacle of evolution.

Hell, all this time I thought they were only made from plastic. Didn't know there was a silverware equivalent...

Every household's silverware should include a spork.

Fuck that, Me and Harvey both know that he has never used the spork in its appropriate setting.

Fuck that, Me and Harvey both know that he has never used the spork in its appropriate setting.

On a red carpet of oversized mens???

This just further proves you're disconnected from the true spork experience.

I was already in the sporking hall of fame back when you were still worshipping Nick Van Exel.

Bonus Question: If you could choose just one eating utensil for the rest of your life, which would it be? and why?

1) The fork
    2) The spoon
    3) The Knife
    4) The Spork
    5) chopsticks

I was already in the sporking hall of fame back when you were still worshipping Nick Van Exel.

You're wrong Harvey. The time that I was worshipping Nick the Quick coincidentally is around the time the Spork took off as a mainstream utensil. I was in middle school around this time.

• my eye ran into a spork moms was holding when i rushed to the kitchen during muppet show commercial break.

BIG FUCKING NAY

You're wrong Harvey. The time that I was worshipping Nick the Quick coincidentally is around the time the Spork took off as a mainstream utensil. I was in middle school around this time.

Sporks are way older than that...from when Popeye's Cajun rice used to be called dirty rice and you could get fried okra as well.

• Sporks are way older than that...from when Popeye's Cajun rice used to be called dirty rice and you could get fried okra as well.

THE GOLDEN ERA.

I wonder how many times I've uttered twopiecespicywhitemeatwithredbeansandrice in my life.

my eye ran into a spork moms was holding when i rushed to the kitchen during muppet show commercial break.

BIG FUCKING NAY

YOUR MOM SHOULD KNOW WAY BETTER THAN TO WALK AROUND WITH A SPORK WITH THE EDGES STICKING OUT.

Sporks are way older than that...from when Popeye's Cajun rice used to be called dirty rice and you could get fried okra as well.

THE GOLDEN ERA.

I wonder how many times I've uttered twopiecespicywhitemeatwithredbeansandrice in my life.

I didn't get to live this era......are they reissuing it any time soon?

THE GOLDEN ERA.

Yes, the okra is now available as green beans.

THE GOLDEN ERA.

Fuck that, that ain't the real. Japanese people be eating Okra all day, every day.

• game over with this one...the two on either end...are hot as fuck...is the one on the right made of different types of wood? wtf? that is serious alien spork technology...

THE GOLDEN ERA.

Fuck that, that ain't the real. Japanese people be eating Okra all day, every day.

You sound like someone who's never had a righteous bowl of gumbo.

I used up too much brain power on clown....

Send me some Gumbo with priority. I'll pay for shipping.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm a fan of the Knork.

I'm a fan of the Knork.

Wouldn't that cut your lip?