THE SPORK Yay or Nay

2»

Comments

• Who could forget the McDonalds spraw (or was it a stroon?) that got recalled after too many cocaine stories.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    That may actually be useful. If you think about it, when you're eating steak, you gotta put down your knife and place the fork in the other hand before you eat (unless you're southpaw?)

Nevermind....maybe not.

Who could forget the McDonalds spraw (or was it a stroon?) that got recalled after too many cocaine stories.

7-Eleven still has those. Those are

• Who could forget the McDonalds spraw (or was it a stroon?) that got recalled after too many cocaine stories.

Damn, you don't see those much anymore. I always thought of it as more of a 7-11 Slushy thing though.

I'm a fan of the Knork.

Wouldn't that cut your lip?

You can't have everything man.

Damn, you don't see those much anymore. I always thought of it as more of a 7-11 Slushy thing though.

I think this is what he was talking about....

• I'm a fan of the Knork.

you mean...the fork?

for real are they trying to claim that's a new invention by just changing the name?

I think this is what he was talking about....

Sorry, too many lines and slushees have clouded my memories.

Woah. Someone should throw an edge on a spork and then you've got the only utensil you will ever need.

Woah. Someone should throw an edge on a spork and then you've got the only utensil you will ever need.

If anybody caught the Anthony Bourdain/Andrew Zimmern 2 hour NYC special, some metal sculptor dude they go meet gives each of them a home-made version of a knife/fork/spoon combo thing. Looked pretty ridiculous, but not a bad idea. Just needed better execution.