RECORD DAY?

2»

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    pretty much every day before 2005

• OK. It's set Next Friday September 21st.

Alright!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Kinda sad that we have to schedule these things. Sucks that people have other "priorities". People, get your priorities in order!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    OK. It's set Next Friday September 21st.

Alright!!!
    YEZZZIRR!

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Kinda sad that we have to schedule these things. Sucks that people have other "priorities". People, get your priorities in order!

Bonus points if you can explain this phenomenon to your co-workers.

The genesis, was it in April of the 4th Pap year ? I'd love to take the waybackmachine to that day.

• OK. It's set Next Friday September 21st.
    Damnit, that's the day I'm supposed to be on the road.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Bugger, I'm off that Friday and we still haven't been hooked up with the net in the house yet.

Maybe I'll just share what I was gonna put up a day before or something. I'll pay someone if they download everything posted on the day, put it all on some CDs, and send it to me.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Yes, this will be my first "record day"! I'm excited, what's the rules? So I can properly contribute...

only rule is you can't talk about Kanye or 50 Cent records. All other records are okay though.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

only rule is you can't talk about Kanye or 50 Cent records. All other records are okay though.

TAKE THAT SHIT TO WAXIDERMY.COM, DAWG

Can we talk about private press new age electronic ambient pulsating analog synth LP's?

• When was the first record day again ?

if i remember right, i think it was some time in late october, 2005

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

TAKE THAT SHIT TO WAXIDERMY.COM, DAWG

Can we talk about private press new age electronic ambient pulsating analog synth LP's?

No.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    briiiiiiing it!

• I think this site needs a record month. None of the threads right now are record related. Drum breaks, rap acts and girls. welcome to ughh.com

• OK, I know I shouldn't be asking this... but what the fuck is record day? Guess I wasn't around for the first one. Is it that we all post up mp3's of rare stuff to share with everyone on here?

• OK, I know I shouldn't be asking this... but what the fuck is record day? Guess I wasn't around for the first one. Is it that we all post up mp3's of rare stuff to share with everyone on here?

I believe it involves a suspension of all no-RR threads/discussion. A quiet island in a roiling sea of non-RR threads.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    OK, I know I shouldn't be asking this... but what the fuck is record day? Guess I wasn't around for the first one. Is it that we all post up mp3's of rare stuff to share with everyone on here?

(I'm getting the impression that all posts have to be record related, and posting is highly encouraged. A re-focusing of the forum)?

[edit]Missed the answer on the 4th page.[/edit]

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I will do my part by only allowing the discussion of new hip hop, basketball shoes, & giant fake butts next Friday at Waxidermy.