Well... HOW ABOUT THIS FRIDAY!??

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    yes

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    god yes.

oh, and of course,

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Shit. I have this young lady coming to stay with me this weekend, and I'm gonna be jumping on Soulstrut every free moment trying not to miss any amazing music. DAMN YOU RAJ

• What are the official Record Day??? rules and regulations? Post mp3's and pictures of records only? Any records? Have to be raers? I need something to motivate me to explore my music collection again. Thanks in advance.

• Yes, this will be my first "record day"! I'm excited, what's the rules? So I can properly contribute...

• I am into this, but I need to know the rules too.....

Please help me to

-pj

• I have to work this friday....come on let's do this next friday. Gives me more time to prepare!!!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    god yes.

• god yes.

No.

We should spend the day discussing which races can or can't be critical of hip hop!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    let's do this next friday. Gives me more time to prepare!!!

Co-sign. I'll be out of town this Friday. My vote is next Friday.

• god yes.

No.

We should spend the day discussing which races can or can't be critical of hip hop!

QUASI-ETHNIC UNDERGROUND RAP ICONS CANNOT BE CRITICAL OF INTERNET WHITE BOYS WHO LIKE RECORDS MADE FOR 13 YEAR OLD BLACK GIRLS.

I think I got it right?

• let's do this next friday. Gives me more time to prepare!!!

Co-sign. I'll be out of town this Friday. My vote is next Friday.

• god yes.

No.

QUASI-ETHNIC UNDERGROUND RAP ICONS CANNOT BE CRITICAL OF INTERNET WHITE BOYS WHO LIKE RECORDS MADE FOR 13 YEAR OLD BLACK GIRLS.

I think I got it right?

Hmmm.. where should I start?

Quasi-Ethnic? Have you not seen my latest haircut? It's latino from at least 150 feet behind the back of my head. AND if you missed that you would know how fully ethnic I am because of the FULLY fu**ing salted pizza I enjoy.

With all the fascinating things I have learned about the races (including mine) on soulstrut, I think we should just up and have an official RACE DAY. Who collects records anyway? Dude I collect MP3s.

• all the fascinating things I have learned about the races (including mine) on soulstrut

DO NOT SLEEP ON OUR ABILITY TO DEFINE "A CERTAIN SEGMENT" OF YOUR COMMUNITY!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    god yes.

No.

I think I got it right?

Quasi-Ethnic? Have you not seen my latest haircut? It's latino from at least 150 feet behind the back of my head. AND if you missed that you would know how fully ethnic I am because of the FULLY fu**ing salted pizza I enjoy.

With all the fascinating things I have learned about the races (including mine) on soulstrut, I think we should just up and have an official RACE DAY. Who collects records anyway? Dude I collect MP3s.

I collect races. Dr. Yakub up in this piece!

• god yes.

No.

I think I got it right?

I just made an Indian/Peruvian

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    I propose:
    RECORD WEEKEND
    FRI-SAT-SUN

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    god yes.

No.

I think I got it right?

I just made an Indian/Peruvian

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    god yes.

No.

I think I got it right?

The objects of Emil's ire all too often come from California...where white boys grow up strictly within the walls of Nerfcrest and are thus left with nothing but MTV to fill them in on what's happening elsewhere.

Nurture, rather than nature.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    OK. It's set Next Friday September 21st.

• The objects of Emil's ire all too often come from California...where white boys grow up strictly within the walls of Nerfcrest and are thus left with nothing but MTV to fill them in on what's happening elsewhere.

Nurture, rather than nature.

For those that were asking about record day, its the day that this ^^^^ doesn't happen.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Maybe I shouldn't post about record for the next week. You know, save it up and unload on Friday?

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Maybe I shouldn't post about record for the next week. You know, save it up and unload on Friday?

Personally, I'd recommend posting about a record just before record day, so you'll be more laidback on the actual record day.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    When was the first record day again ?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    When was the first record day again ?

hard to tell. It began as some local experience before being grabbed by the pop masses and shoved down our throats.

I am not really qualified to speak on it much more than that

• pretty much every day before 2005