gastric bypass SURGERY

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
have you or someone you know had this? a friend of mine is quite big and i'm wondering if he would be a good candidate. thanks, stein. . .

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    It's cool, as long as he uses Serato

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    My niece is a nursing student and recently assisted a gastric bypass. They open you all the way up, take all your innards out, chop them up and remix them, and put them back so all you can eat in a day is 1 oz. of food for the rest of your life or you will explode.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    I know a few co-workers who got it done. Also let it be known if you don't control your eating habits your stomach will streach out agian and you will gain all that fat back.... Moderation is the key! One of my co- workers gained half his weight back in 2 years, the other just got it done a year ago and is doing well. I do see him just stairing at a box of donuts from time to time wishing he could have one, it's kind of sad to but what control fo real dude was like about to cry, I've never seen anyone do that only at a viewing or somthing... nuts!

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    fo real dude was like about to cry, I've never seen anyone do that only at a viewing or somthing... nuts!

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    This is just too much. Control yourself and do some sit ups. I realize people have mental and biological issues, but the real problem is eating a whole damm pizza with a 2 liter of Coke and a box of cookies for later.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Already tossed this in a nother thread........but Dj AM had it done and is about to marry Nicole Richie!

Saw it on TV the other night and they had the before and after pics. I knew a guy that had this done as well. The crazy thing is that you end up looking annorexic (SP). I just don't think it's a good idea at all.