it’s friday, whatcha drinkin?

meshmesh 925 Posts
edited June 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
my dog had surgery yesterday so i am watching him, bpming records, and chillin. whats happening out there?

Comments

• SexyBNyceSexyBNyce 371 Posts
    Gallons and gallons and gallons of water. This is the hottest day in chicago in 6 years!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I've had a thoroughly shitty day at work - I will ply myself with Wild Turkey this evening and on Sunday, as I'm playing a deck/roof party for Pride weekend, I'll drink a colder variation of it with bourbon sours. I'm I hoping to not fall off the roof.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Finlandia Vodka w/ Pink Lemonade w/ Mint. Crazy refreshing.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    still sick. motherfuckin' water!

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts
    still at work...drinkin water...

tonight gonna be gettin wasted gonna be sad to see a good homie move this weekend..

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    I've had a thoroughly shitty day at work - I will ply myself with Wild Turkey this evening and on Sunday, as I'm playing a deck/roof party for Pride weekend, I'll drink a colder variation of it with bourbon sours. I'm I hoping to not fall off the roof.

drinkin with a mission, i like it. try not to fall off the roof. i did that once. not too sweet.

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts
    Spinnin' at a friends art opening tonight.

ON THE TAP ALL NIGHT!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Had lunch with moms today at Neo-China, had water and hot tea.
    At the office now, drinking water.
    Gonna have Indian for dinner, I'll have more water.
    Gonna check out LAND OF THE DEAD tonight, probably get a Coke.
    More water when I get home, more water tomorrow during the day.

Then tomorrow night it's the bhangra gig which means NEGRA MODELO WITH LIME ALL NIGHT.

And more water.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    Had lunch with moms today at Neo-China, had water and hot tea.
    At the office now, drinking water.
    Gonna have Indian for dinner, I'll have more water.
    Gonna check out LAND OF THE DEAD tonight, probably get a Coke.
    More water when I get home, more water tomorrow during the day.

Then tomorrow night it's the bhangra gig which means NEGRA MODELO WITH LIME ALL NIGHT.

And more water.

thats a nice healthy regiment of h2o buddy. i bet you're peeing all day long.

on an unrelated note, i was just changing my dogs bandages and he farted in my face. i about fell the fuck out. damn, that was stinky gas.

on an unrelated note, i was just changing my dogs bandages and he farted in my face. i about fell the fuck out. damn, that was stinky gas.

ok - i'll ask - where was the bandage?

• meshmesh 925 Posts

hind leg on the joint. i had my face about a foot and a half away from his pooter. i heard it, but just kinda laughed and kepting rolling the bandage. then about a second or two later it hit me.

STINKBOMB!

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts

Hey man.... congrats

hind leg on the joint. i had my face about a foot and a half away from his pooter. i heard it, but just kinda laughed and kepting rolling the bandage. then about a second or two later it hit me.

STINKBOMB!

A former roommate had a dog and we would always blame the dog when we farted, even if she wasn't in the room. How embarassing.

• meshmesh 925 Posts

STINKBOMB!

A former roommate had a dog and we would always blame the dog when we farted, even if she wasn't in the room. How embarassing.

yeah, i used to do that when i didnt have a girlfriend. now i have one and we are pretty comfortable with each other, so its no big deal.

tsingtao starting to get me a little open. i got "band" practice in 3 hours, better chill out...

yeah, i used to do that when i didnt have a girlfriend. now i have one and we are pretty comfortable with each other, so its no big deal.

but dogs farting is so funny.

tsingtao starting to get me a little open. i got "band" practice in 3 hours, better chill out...

is your "band" imaginary?

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    I plan on having some:

If not I will have a 24K Margarita On the Rocks!

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    this is the other lady in my life

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    TABASCO - Congrats hommie, I'm thinking you're the only one drinking tonight?

So far today it's been coffee and water for me and depending on what I do this evening, it's gonna be beer, more beer or maybe beer... Newcastle if I had my choice but whatever's around will work.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    TABASCO - Congrats hommie, I'm thinking you're the only one drinking tonight?

nah, she drank one glass, just to get the offspring off on the rigth foot.

thanx!

• meshmesh 925 Posts

is your "band" imaginary?

hahaa, sort of. we are dwindling down to me and another dj/producer as the musicians. we used to have a keyboardist and guitarist, with me on the mpc and the other guy on the drums. now its just me and the drummer, who produces tracks. so i guess we are just gonna start doing live mpc sessions or something. i dont know, i just got serato and that has opened up a lot of possibilities, so i will let you know if this "band"becomes more of a band or not.

hi asprin. you should definitely have a newcastle later on. i had some the other night, i forgot how tastey those bastards are. try mixing it with some e.s.b. TASTEY!

• Well technically I'm gargling this shit but I'm sure I swallowed some.

My throat is

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

STINKBOMB!

my kind of lady

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Act like you know....

Act like you know....

grisly ass mountain man

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    Act like you know....

man, i really dont. i have only had sake a couple of times and i really havent formed a solid opinion about it or a decent knowledge of whats good. school me.

its a creeper. be careful.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Well technically I'm gargling this shit but I'm sure I swallowed some.

My throat is

MY AYO-METER JUST BROKE!

Today, Water.

69cents FOR A LITER! That's pretty dam cheap. Tonight probally Mineral Water([sarcasm] we doing it big at the club tonight [/sarcasm])

Anyone ever have a "Washington Apple". My boy hipped me to it, pretty dam good it's like Cogniac and Apple Pucker or someshit..

Act like you know....

grisly ass mountain man

LOL! You know this brand Shig? It's from Hokkaido. Nice Nihonshu hommie!

Act like you know....

man, i really dont. i have only had sake a couple of times and i really havent formed a solid opinion about it or a decent knowledge of whats good. school me.

Go to school hommie. Here is a GREAT site with everything to get you started....

www.sake-world.com