All Natural "50 Years" (Hip-Hop related)

empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
This is a gem I'd like to share that I ripped from vinyls. For the headzs.

Comments

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    I think I have this single. It has that Hip Hop History 101 on the other side, right? I've never met All Nat, but I am good friends with one of their producers (G-riot) and have met most of the other groups on their label. Some good folks. We did some shows with them in Denver and then up in the mountains a few years back, had a great time. I ended up as the soundman at the GOAT in Keystone, CO, totally wasted off of red bull and vodka that the bartenders kept feeding me for free all night. That was a night to remember (even though I can't remember most of it).

• i reall like the song. bought the record when it came out.

• Thanks! Always loved these dudes. "I stay at least a leg up on 'em like a papsmear."

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Seem like cool guys.

Music is

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    their only good song IMO. beat kills it, ramsey lewis flipped up son!

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I like this track too. I actually looped the instrumental for myself back in the day, so that it went to four minutes long. I haven't dealt much with indie hip hop since then because I never found that much that was interesting. This is one of the few underground tracks that I have, along with some stuff by Daily Plannet, Mr. Lif and Fat Jon/Five Deez/3582. All ripped to MP3 during April 2004.

• their only good song IMO. beat kills it, ramsey lewis flipped up son!

It was the only song on their debut album that I enjoyed.
    But their second album I love to bits , so many dope tracks IMO. Real quality stuff I was suprised how they upper their game so much.

• hate to bump old schitt but does anyone have a rip of the instrumental?