~RAER RECORDS OF THE LAST 7 YEARS 2000-2007~

Comments

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    this cumfunnel's shit is raer and goes for loot (why? I dont know, every fucking record sounds the same and it is boring ass punk rock, but if you see his shit, scoop it for a profit, even shit he put out a few months ago skyrockets in price as soon as it is out of print)

i like jay reatard, especially his go-betweens cover.

(wait, whuuuuuuuuuuuut?) THIS SHIT IS WORTH MONEY??!?!?

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    this cumfunnel's shit is raer and goes for loot (why? I dont know, every fucking record sounds the same and it is boring ass punk rock, but if you see his shit, scoop it for a profit, even shit he put out a few months ago skyrockets in price as soon as it is out of print)

i like jay reatard, especially his go-betweens cover.

(wait, whuuuuuuuuuuuut?) THIS SHIT IS WORTH MONEY??!?!?

what is your avatar?!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    what is your avatar?!

barry mcgee installation at a neighborhood spot

i haven't been buying records as much these days but in the rock dept, if you ever come across this record for cheap BUY IT NOW (and sell it to me)

and it's really good. edit: i can't read

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    Cassette tapes which was once a format continued exclusively in hip hop and black metal are now analog replacements for cds and sometimes records from noise/punk scene bands.

It doesn't really matter, but use of the cassette is hardly a new development in the noise and punk worlds.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    those DJ shadow picture disk turds

I sold the one w/ Cheney devils horns for a little over $160 around when he shot that dude in the face.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    Oh, I like cassettes I don't think of them as a threat. The wave of them that I seen from the genre have some real elaborate packaging. I don't actually know any tape collectors personally, though I see a lot online nowadays. I wore tapes out from long ago before they could command some cash. Demos were made so cheap too, those short cassettes. I never thought that tapes would ever get the royal treatment in value like the ones I see.

I started casually selling shit from my record collection on ebay back in 2000 and sold some guy in europe a whole shit load of boston metal/hardcore 7"s and the lot went over a hundred dollars...I was so stoked I threw an Isis demo I had in the package cause I felt like I was taking his money. Now the only place you can find that demo is popsike. I was real ignorant, but back then I had this mindset where it surprised me that NEW shit was worth so much money and wasn't aware of the depth of the interest. My value radar was on shit from the 60s then, I gave people extra shit out of sheer guilt and disbelief waaaay too often on a bunch of those early auctions.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I don't know how long I'd hold on to certain things because the next thing you know the same kids are on to the next big thing and the price drops. They reissue everything, and once the reissue is out the prices always drop in half.

So true, and applicable to most things in this thread probably

Most of this stuff just hasn't been around long enough to know what its really 'worth' and unless its a band/artist that is already considered classic or is too obscure to ever have enough product available prices that are high now will likely either drop immensely due to the fad passing (i.e. recent local 'noise' releases) or an identical reish (which makes both the OG and RE worth ~$15, will probably happen to stuff like Flaming Lips soon)

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    those DJ shadow picture disk turds

I sold the one w/ Cheney devils horns for a little over $160 around when he shot that dude in the face.

same friend i was talking about earlier in this thread got TWO by mistake when they sent him his package. i dont remember how much he got for it, but he sold it a little bit after the website ran out and i think it was in the $100 area...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Oh sorry I'm sure you just do it for the love of music and turning people on to barely listenable private lounge turds.

While I may not personally 100% endorse or enjoy every single title I list on eBay, I do in fact know a good deal about and have enthusiasm for the type of music I sell.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Oh sorry I'm sure you just do it for the love of music and turning people on to barely listenable private lounge turds.

While I may not personally 100% endorse or enjoy every single title I list on eBay, I do in fact know a good deal about and have enthusiasm for the type of music I sell.

You can't ask for much more than that really.
    I feel like I can appreciate most of what I sell. I've been digging lot's of records
    in genres that are newer to me, many I'd like to keep. But I really don't want to
    open another can of worms and start in on another big money habit ie. Psych.
    I certainly have respect for what you do crink, your site adds quite a bit to the
    record collecting community. Sometimes I get a bit riled up, my bad.
    But I certainly don't need to justify dealings to anyone other than my customers.
    I think sometimes I say stuff others want to, but don't.
    I'll take the heat, no big whoop.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    It's all good dude. I'm just talking shit.

Awwwwwww......

• sade "lovers rock" lp. peace, stein. . .

• yes rare

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    You guys are predictable.

Self-righteousness prevails as always!

Thanks for the entertainment. This could not have gone any better.

CPEETZ needs to keep his game protected, recognize.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    this cumfunnel's shit is raer and goes for loot

I seriously thought this was Kala for a second.

SON
    DON"T USE THE LORD's NAME IN THE VIEN OF THE GAME

• You guys are predictable.

Excuse me - were you saying something?

My candy-coated helicopter, paid for by swindling old Black folks, is landing - I can't hear a damn thing.

You guys are predictable.

My candy-coated helicopter, paid for by swindling old Black folks, is landing - I can't hear a damn thing.

What colors do those helicopters come in JP? I'm sick to death of ivory backscratchers, I need
    to find something else to buy with the profits made from nickel and diming local shop
    owners. Being the paid spokesman for Popsike ain't a bad gig either....

• You guys are predictable.

What colors do those helicopters come in JP? I'm sick to death of ivory backscratchers, I need
    to find something else to buy with the profits made from nickel and diming local shop
    owners. Being the paid spokesman for Popsike ain't a bad gig either....

I totally think you should do an endorsement deal with Popsike.

My 'copter is sour apple green.

I don't sell records.

I only consumer them so knowledge jewel droppings have no direct realation to my profit margins.

It's a sad day, but Soulstrut has become a double-edged sword for those in the "game". It's a tough balancing act.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

I think this record can be filed here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARLEY-MARL-12-VERY-...1QQcmdZViewItem

• I think this record can be filed here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARLEY-MARL-12-VERY-...1QQcmdZViewItem

very nice! i forgot to see how much you got for that. i have one im putting up soon

• If it has not been mentioned:

Didier's Sound Spectrum

Didier's Sound Spectrum

really? is this shit any good?

Didier's Sound Spectrum

Yes.

• I have that 1st Espers with The beautiful Brown/White floral Silk Screen Sleeve.I think it is worth the money it is going for.It's a small run and a lot of love went into it.
    I also think that Shadow Pic/Disc with Cheney on it is one of the freshest Beats he's made in a while.
    Here's a couple that should be filed for down the road-
    Certain Shaddocks releases
    Old Memphix releases(no brainer)
    Stonews throw fan club releases
    certain bully 7"(controller 7)
    the better Rong edits
    1st mingering mike 7"
    Ariel pink private cd's
    1st oh sees lp
    prins thomas 12"s
    "special" trap door version

"special" trap door version

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

If it has not been mentioned:

Didier's Sound Spectrum

Yes.

Oh yes.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Both the 'hot chillin' releases
    Big Daddy Kane - Raw & Kool G Rap - Men at Work 12"s with acapellas.