NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
What are they?Jay-Z? Can somebody give me some

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    YOU SELL THAT BOAT YET!?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    YOU SELL THAT BOAT YET!?

$14,000 Clean. Money is spent on other BS at this point.

Did you sell that Stark Reality re-issue?

• JroamJroam 257 Posts
    hypnotic brass ensemble- jupiter 10" (2006 release)

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Considering most labels stopped pressing vinyl in quantity, I would say all of the records in the 2000s are rare.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    i read somewhere that some white stripes 45's sold in pretty big numbers considering theyre 45's..still raer?

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Considering most labels stopped pressing vinyl in quantity, I would say all of the records in the 2000s are rare.

I'm hoping some of the dance 12" I have (the ones that don't sound dated as f^^k) but someday be worth some coin, like you said limited-run indie label stuff that may some day swing back into popularity.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I have sold a few post 2000 records for decent money. Things with hand-made covers, lp's of unreleased material, limited edition stuff, etc. I would not be surprised if things on labels like Mississippi Records are gripped on in the future.

• Ruff Draft EP

• Flaming Lips lps in the $100s. They were only about $12-15 brand new a few years ago.
    Weird White Stripes vinyl. People go gah gah goo goo over that stuff.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    probably a lot of Stones throw related ish.

I know that Trillville 12" 'some cut' was kind of hard to find. And David Banner's Play was limited too but now I find them here and there, more so than when they came out.

Oh yeah, And Weird Al..white and nerdy raer forever.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    this cumfunnel's shit is raer and goes for loot (why? I dont know, every fucking record sounds the same and it is boring ass punk rock, but if you see his shit, scoop it for a profit, even shit he put out a few months ago skyrockets in price as soon as it is out of print)

• probably a lot of Stones throw related ish.
    A lot of their stuff might be rare (hell, they make a point of pressing a low number of most of their "Fan Club 45's"), but let's be honest, who wants 'em?

• TrueStuTrueStu 91 Posts
    those DJ shadow picture disk turds

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    When will my Daptone / SoulFire 45s start fetching $ ?

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    all the whateverwewant records/dj harvey/map of africa thing is already fetching good money. they press in really small numbers so the record is already expensive when released.

black cock records.. crazy expensive for a dance record.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Flaming Lips lps in the $100s. They were only about $12-15 brand new a few years ago.
    Weird White Stripes vinyl. People go gah gah goo goo over that stuff.

this is so true. I bought a couple built to spill and Mercury rev LP's a few years back for a couple bucks a pop and out of curiosity I looked some of them up on Ebay recently and saw them in the $50 - $100 range.

I'm kicking myself on how many doubles I could of copped and flipped from local shops during their going out of business sales

• Released April 2000

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    all the whateverwewant records/dj harvey/map of africa thing is already fetching good money. they press in really small numbers so the record is already expensive when released.

black cock records.. crazy expensive for a dance record.

cosign

• (only cause i didnt get one)

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Wilco Summerteeth, which I passed on multiples of for $8, I cry.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Ween albums

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

sold this for $300 bout six months back.

wish I would've bought the first few Espers lp's when they were out..

• wish I would've bought the first few Espers lp's when they were out..

They only have 3 albums total though, right? (including that covers record). Good band. I like the Meg Baird solo jump-off better though.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Orgone - funky nassau 7"
    (I've sold several copies of this for $50+)

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    http://cgi.ebay.com/The-White-Stripes-IC...1QQcmdZViewItem

that's the most recent White Stripes yada yada

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Tool / Nine Inch Nails stuff fetches good money.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    When will my Daptone / SoulFire 45s start fetching $ ?

I think I've seen a few of those Soul Fire 45's going for over $50 on eBay. "You Better Think Twice" has for sure. Not $$$, but definitely $. But that's on Desco, so I guess it doesn't count huh?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    I am sure it sounds unreal, not that you or I would likely ever open it

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    I am sure it sounds unreal, not that you or I would likely ever open it

Haha, beat me to it. This listing is full of quotables...

You might very likely never see this again at this price

Right. You will probably see it for significantly less than $400. At least I hope so.