SoulStrut: Sufficiently Real?

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
I have noticed a lot of posts regarding a purported lack of realness lately. Thoughts?

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Post a photo of yourself or you're not real.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts
    I have noticed a lot of posts regarding a purported lack of realness lately.

Thoughts?
    I guess it depends on your definition of "realness," but from what I read in the NY Times last week, there is a 20% chance nothing is real.

Faux, how would you personally define "realness"?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I have noticed a lot of posts regarding a purported lack of realness lately.

Thoughts?
    I guess it depends on your definition of "realness," but from what I
    read in the NY Times last week, there is a 20% chance nothing is real.

Faux, how would you personally define "realness"?

I probably wouldn't.

Just happened to notice the proliferation of posts lately lamenting the shortage of real dudes on SoulStrut or offering realness as something that Reynaldo should aspire to.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Recognize the realness

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Faux, how would you personally define "rillness"[/b] ?

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts

Faux, how would you personally define "rillness"[/b] ?
    Well played.

How does one go about ascertaining and quantifying another's realness/"rillness"? That is to say, what variables help one ascertain whether another can congeal the real? I did not realize that this kind of research could be done a priori.

• Faux, how would you personally define "rillness"[/b] ?
    Well played.

How does one go about ascertaining and quantifying another's realness/"rillness"? That is to say, what variables help one ascertain whether another can congeal the real? I did not realize that this kind of research could be done a priori.

This is indeed curious. Kind of like when dudes sued Second Life because it went offline for a minute and those dudes had to look out of the window for a few moments and. . .
    Given that the integrity of the servers and whoever's printouts of individual threads is the entirety of the historical footprint of the site, things could quite literally* evaporate into thin air.

That said, I will stick by trusty yardstick: If you are prepared to clown Kool G Rap to his face, live in the flesh, for having a lisp, then you are probably real enough to 'congeal the real' or whatever it is you guys do alone in only the twilight of your sticky monitors' glow.

*not literally

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    how real can real be?

• Can't You Recognize the Realness?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Just happened to notice the proliferation of posts lately lamenting the shortage of real dudes on SoulStrut or offering realness as something that Reynaldo should aspire to.

Awwww cupcakes, you can say my name. I won't be mad.

I knew you would ridicule and/or not understand what I was speaking about. "Real" has been turned into such a joke...I should've known better than to even use the word.

I don't know. I respect ignorance more than I respect faux ignorance. Maybe I'm alone. Fuck it.

Guess I'll just leave it at that.

• The key to the "realness" epidemic on soulstut is the "realness" within...Look deep inside each and every one of your souls and you will find the "realness" and the "realness" will be flowin like bubbling champaign! Don't be afraid, sip the "realness"!