Cheer me up people........

DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
edited March 2005 in Strut Central
Im down.Recent developments with my current job are making me miserable here. This may sound ridiculous, but now I have even less to do here.What is the point of being here if i just sit and wait for things to break and occasionally cooridinate something.I currently have no artistic motivation to start anything here while I am doing nothing. I just may not move out of state. I wanted to, but I dont think it will happen. I got one last chance to make it work.I have a stupid dr. bill that I have to pay.And I have insurance. What is the point of having insurance if i have to pay.The venue that was going to host my monthly Hip hop/art show cancelled saying that they "decided they didnt want that element in there space"It is raining here, which isnt helping.I know people have it worse, and I shouldnt compain, but do you ever reach a point in your life and say "what am I doing? Am I wasting time?"Cheer me up, give me an mp3 or something. peace

Comments

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Keep that head up holmes...and look to things in your life that are going great such as you home, your wife, your kid etc. Focus on the positive and you surely will feel better.

Until then I give you

Marc Moulin's Humpty Dumpty

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    Keep that head up holmes...and look to things in your life that are going great such as you home, your wife, your kid etc. Focus on the positive and you surely will feel better.

Until then I give you

Marc Moulin's Humpty Dumpty

yes yes you do have a point..................

but that mp3 ahh nice and mellow. felt good.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    asprin cures all headaches.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    asprin cures all headaches.

yeah but he's probably still asleep.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    At least you don't live in a 3rd world country where your entire family has been wiped out by an earthquake.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

check is in the mail...

At least you don't live in a 3rd world country where your entire family has been wiped out by an earthquake.

Yeah I know, which is why i said, "I Know i shouldnt complain"

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Yeah... I have a bad habit of letting things bum me out too and NOT focusing on the (+++++++++++). Sometimes you take that shit for granted and let the (-------) take over.

After the kiddo stops screaming and is fast asleep at night, I like to look at pics of her over the past 11 months to see how's she's grown... maybe throw on a heart felt tune.

This is my joint right now... a Staples Singers tune from 1981:

Staples Singers - Trippin on Your Love (6 megs)

check is in the mail...

Whoa that is awesome! Is that you jinxy?

Oh and There was no jab at you in the dr. bill reference..............

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    yo, i just watched a special on krakatoa last night. man, that thing has grown 800 ft. in the last 15 years. the entire area is a ticking time bomb. I know it's not a possiblity for a lot of those people, but i'd get the fuck outta dodge.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i know dude but thanks for saying that...

and yes thats me when i was a young tyke. probably a year or so.

theres not a lot of pictures of us as a family... just the three of us. this picture makes me happy...

anyway... hope your day brightens up and you stop being such a downer. snap out of it bitch and find me records!!!

• Hopefully this will put a smile on your face..

Hopefully this will put a smile on your face..

and you know it did!

and frigtens me at the same time

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Im down.

I currently have [color:white]no artistic[/color] motivation to start [color:white]anything here while I am[/color] doing[color:white] nothing.[/color]

I don't know exactly why, but this song always does it for me.

What color are his eyes?"
    "I don't know he's always wearin' shades."

Yeah... I have a bad habit of letting things bum me out too and NOT focusing on the (+++++++++++). Sometimes you take that shit for granted and let the (-------) take over.

After the kiddo stops screaming and is fast asleep at night, I like to look at pics of her over the past 11 months to see how's she's grown... maybe throw on a heart felt tune.

This is my joint right now... a Staples Singers tune from 1981:

Staples Singers - Trippin on Your Love (6 megs)

Speaking of how the kids have grown.....Everyone says "They grow up fast!". My response was always "ok whatever you say". But they do. They cruise. My son is 5 months old, he is not the same kid we brought home, it is amazing.

Never gave Staple Singers much of a chance barring one or two songs, that track is nice!.

Im down.

I currently have [color:white]no artistic[/color] motivation to start [color:white]anything here while I am[/color] doing[color:white] nothing.[/color]

I don't know exactly why, but this song always does it for me.

What color are his eyes?"
    "I don't know he's always wearin' shades."

nice. Catchy bouncy. Innocent.

• check is in the mail...

Whoa that is awesome! Is that Papa Pepe[/b]?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    IS it safe for me to cheer you up with midget humor?

I got yelled at last time.

IS it safe for me to cheer you up with midget humor?

I got yelled at last time.

i dont give a shit about anything...................

so yes safe.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    i dont give a shit about anything...................

You might not be depressed then. You might be a nihilist!