Phantom Thigh And/Or Ass Twitches.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Does anybody else get this? Sometimes I SWEAR I'm getting a text and/or cellphone call only to find out my thigh or leg is tricking me.

Comments

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    I get it when i'm DJing in the club all the time. Always turn out to be the bass.

• Just gonna say when I saw the thread...

I get phantom cellphone vibrates all the time in my right leg.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I get these in my leg and back.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    yup, phantom vibrations from my phone pocket all the time. probably some radiation from the cell phone signal that will leave us all one legged/eared. a small price to pay for the huge convenience of the mighty mighty cell phone....

• Does anybody else get this? Sometimes I SWEAR I'm getting a text and/or cellphone call only to find out my thigh or leg is tricking me.

I had the same thing, happened all the time.

I decided to stop carrying my phone in my pocket all day and leave it on my desk when I'm sitting there.

After a few days, they stopped.

I guess its something in the phone, the magnetic waves, radio waves, whatever.

• word up, glad i'm not the only one. i get them when my phone isn't even in my pocket.

I'm pretty sure I've been having these since before I ever had a cell phone.

• I'm pretty sure I've been having these since before I ever had a cell phone.

Yeah except most of us don't have gimpy left legs

ask your girl about my third leg.

I did, she said she gave up after spending a half hour trying to find it.

Then you told her that your vibrating gimpy left leg was "almost as good as the real thing".

Then you told her that your vibrating gimpy left leg was "almost as good as the real thing".

and yet she continues to call the kid late night....curious.

If you'd stop leaving messages in a woman's voice claiming to be her husky cousin from Union City I'm sure that would clear it right up.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    could be yalls sciatic nerve. it runs from your buttock, down your thigh, back of your knee, calf and then wraps around your ankle to your foot. depending on how bad you have it, it could range from twitches and soreness to absolute mind numbing shooting/burning/stabbing/throbbing pain.

many many many people have low back pain and do not suffer from sciatic nerve problems. however, you wouldnt know that unless you went in to the drs and got an mri.

hope yall are okay... ive had a cellphone since 93 and never had any weird leg twitches like yall are talking about.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

If you'd stop leaving messages in a woman's voice claiming to be her husky cousin from Union City I'm sure that would clear it right up.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

^^^^ DATES A CHICK FROM UNION CITY ^^^^

• RIF

Her husky cousin is from Union City. She grew up in Saudi Arabia.

glad you felt the need to clear that up.

• glad you felt the need to clear that up.

Please - you must really have me wrong if you think I'd be getting wed to a broad from The Une.

well I must admit I was seriously involved with a chick from Fremont but since she was an Iranian immigrant I gave her a pass. she was not, after all, "from" there.

I used to laugh at how racist her family was against Fremont Afghans and my response was always like, "sadly, to most ignorant Americans you're all towel heads...and to less ignorant Americans like me you're all from Fremont! "

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Does anybody else get this? Sometimes I SWEAR I'm getting a text and/or cellphone call only to find out my thigh or leg is tricking me.

maybe it has something to do with this...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

maybe it has something to do with this...

You're a fuckin' fucker, fucker.

Pinche face.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I get the cell phone jimmy leg too.

• hope yall are okay... ive had a cellphone since 93 and never had any weird leg twitches like yall are talking about.

did you have this one ?