MAAAAAAAN LISTEN...

nessness 249 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
dudes. what the fuck is up. dude's on some i been collecting xyz since xyz. blah blah blah. man. real bad boys move in silence. i remember who was toy on this bitch x amount of years ago talking bout selling "random rap" and this and that and it just being a bunch of dollar bin bullshit man. how the fuck you know shit when all your knowledge has come from dudes that posted on here. motherfucker wanna act like some experts w price guides and shit. taking yourself all serious. you ain't manship son. get it right. deflate that headpiece. life's too fucking short. sell your records. go buy a bike. get some excercise your looking like a damn toothpick, read a book, get some sun, eat some decent food... this record shit man, whatever, talk to some girls or something shit. some of yall dudes is reeeeeeeeeeeeeal funny style. if i ever meet you in real life ill probably buy you a beer cuz i feel really bad for your whole lifestyle.

Comments

• WHAT DID I EVAR DO TO YOU?

• FIX YOUR FACE LIL DUNNS, AINT A DAMN THING SWARTHY FUNNY

• nessness 249 Posts
    WHAT DID I EVAR DO TO YOU?

smoked w you at your one house in santa monica and didnt spend that much money.

wanna go on a bike ride? sup on some ashtanga?

• nessness 249 Posts
    FIX YOUR FACE LIL DUNNS, AINT A DAMN THING SWARTHY FUNNY

MAN HOLLER AT YOUR DUDES DDOT AND AMENRA!!!

LET'S BUILD A PYRAMID.

OH...WAIT...

• RIGHT NOW... SOULSTRUT IS BRUNING MY ASS IN PUBIC. DEAL IS CORRECT. REAL PLAYAS AINT GOT MUCH TIME FOR THIS SHIT. K IN CANADAS MAMAS DROOPY TITY SMELLS LIKE FUNGAL POWDER SO DEAL WITH IT.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    MAAAN LISTEN...

... when it come to rhymes I smell them
    I got lyrics locked in my cerebellum
    In other words brainstem
    Like my man Rakim said, I'm better than the rest of them
    I'm a tid bit smoother
    I bust a rap like a Luger
    I'm dreamy like Krueger
    Smooth B, real in the flesh
    Greg Nice my counterpart keepin the vibe fresh
    And we can go on
    From night to morn
    Rippin the mic and leave the stage torn
    Never in a scuffle
    Cause i can chill in the Bronx
    And still do the Hollywood Shuffle
    Take it back to the essence
    To the jams in the park, ahh everesence [/b]
    Felt like yesterday
    When I was a shorty b-boy around the way
    Cango, nylon, Nike suits and Pumas
    I had girls from here to Montezuma
    Now things are pretty much the same
    But I don't have to rhyme for free and that's the price of fame
    I had to learn alot to protect myself
    From those that want what I got
    Now, I can be the same like a ?pamphlet?
    And before they bite, I throw a damn fit
    I gotta keep makin papers
    I got no time for no corn ball capers
    So here's a word from the wise
    If you tryin ask me, your in for a big surprise

• OH...WAIT...

• nessness 249 Posts
    RIGHT NOW... SOULSTRUT IS BRUNING MY ASS IN PUBIC. DEAL IS CORRECT. REAL PLAYAS AINT GOT MUCH TIME FOR THIS SHIT. K IN CANADAS MAMAS DROOPY TITY SMELLS LIKE FUNGAL POWDER SO DEAL WITH IT.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ASHTANGA MAN??? IM TRYING TO GET THIS SUN SALUTATION IN!!!

DOG LEAVE K'S GRANMAMA OUT OF THIS. ESPECIALLY HER ATHLETES TIT!!!

• nessness 249 Posts
    BRUNING.
    BRUNING.
    BRUNING.
    BRUNING.
    BRUNING.

• RIGHT NOW... SOULSTRUT IS BRUNING MY ASS IN PUBIC. DEAL IS CORRECT. REAL PLAYAS AINT GOT MUCH TIME FOR THIS SHIT. K IN CANADAS MAMAS DROOPY TITY SMELLS LIKE FUNGAL POWDER SO DEAL WITH IT.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ASHTANGA MAN??? IM TRYING TO GET THIS SUN SALUTATION IN!!!

DOG LEAVE K'S GRANMAMA OUT OF THIS. ESPECIALLY HER ATHLETES TIT!!!

YOU WANT EXTRA BETA CAROTINE? TRY STICKING A CELEREY STOCK IN YOUR ASS WHEN DOING DOWNWARD DOGG. IT DOES WONDERS FOR ME!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    VV dudes must be loving this thread.

• nessness 249 Posts
    VV dudes must be loving this thread.

YO DAMN MAN I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT SOME OVERPAID DUDE AT SOME FUCKING OVERSEAS FINANCIAL INSTITUTION IS THINKING.

GO SNIPE A PLAYED OUT FUNK 45 OR SOME SHIT. FUCKING JOKERS. SO MANY OF THOSE DUDES WHEN YOU MEET THEM ARE STRAIGHT STIFF AND ARSE EVEN AFTER SOME FUCKING BEERS. AT LEAST THE NORTHERN SOUL GEEZERS COME OVER HERE AND PARTY AND SHIT. THEM FOOLS STAY OVER THERE AND YAP.

BELSON IS ONE OF THE COOLEST MF EVER THO.

• I rode my bicycle last night.

12 dollar garage sale bike. seat wobbles.

• nessness 249 Posts
    12 dollar garage sale bike. seat wobbles.

GET YOUR SADDLE GAME UP!!!

• 12 dollar garage sale bike. seat wobbles.

The last time I rode it on saturday the seat fell off and I had to ride all the way back standing up!

• 12 dollar garage sale bike. seat wobbles.

The last time I rode it on saturday the seat fell off and I had to ride all the way back standing up!

Step your bike game up... Specialized

• I'm trying. I thought I had the seat on really tight last night, but then it started to wobble again after riding it for a while. I guess it wasn't as tight as I thought.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I have an old-man Schwinn that I bought for $200. It says "sn. suntour" on it which I think is short for "old man in Florida" bike. The seat has a small cradle for your "special place." On the subject of bike seats, why do all new bikes allow you to remove the seat and post so easily? Maybe there wouldn't be so many seat thefts if you couldn't remove them so easily.

Anyway, you guys are right. Life is too short. I'm going out for fried chicken for lunch, and I'm going to get it smothered as if there was any other way.

• garage sale bikes are the best! we own 2 bikes, both garage sale bikes.

• last night i played poker from 8 til 12(won 20 bucks big whup) then got tatted up til 4:30 this morn and i drank almost a whole bottle of private stock during that time

yes im hungover, yes i feel like shit so fuck you

• You got tattooed between midnight and 4:30 am? More details, please.

Is this one of those "My homie has a machine and is using a pressure cooker while saving up for an autoclave" type situations?

• You got tattooed between midnight and 4:30 am? More details, please.

Is this one of those "My homie has a machine and is using a pressure cooker while saving up for an autoclave" type situations?

naw mann, before i answer your question i have a question, can you be hungover if youre still drunk? i think im walking a fine line between the two.

no for real, remember kelly(saint)? hes here in houston for a couple of days doing work(son) and he was finishing up this huge coverup we started two years ago. big ol lion head on my shoulder/upper arm. its been a minute since he worked on it so id been walking around with an unfinished tattoo for awhile. its finished now though!

• oh yeah he did biggie too,actually all my tattoos are from him

• naw mann, before i answer your question i have a question, can you be hungover if youre still drunk? i think im walking a fine line between the two.

I think you're just drunk, J.

no for real, remember kelly(saint)? hes here in houston for a couple of days doing work(son) and he was finishing up this huge coverup we started two years ago. big ol lion head on my shoulder/upper arm. its been a minute since he worked on it so id been walking around with an unfinished tattoo for awhile. its finished now though!

Congrats! I think Saint did your Biggie portrait, right? He's ill.

It would drive me nuts to have an unfinished coverup for that long. I'm glad you're all sorted now. Except for being drunk and sore with a hangover in your immediate future, that is.

Back to your thread, folks.

• nessness 249 Posts
    NAW WE NEED DRUNK TATTOO TALK MAN!!!

SUP ROSS!!!

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    oh yeah he did biggie too,actually all my tattoos are from him

that piece is so nice.

most of mine tats are done by him too...

tell that dude to make a trip to nyc/east coast soon. i would love to get some more work done by him (ayo?)

• whats this thread about anyways?

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    evite la cruda permanezca borracho

• NAW WE NEED DRUNK TATTOO TALK MAN!!!

SUP ROSS!!!

Talmbout BOCADILLOS, mang! Nice to see you 'round here again.