MAAAAAAAN LISTEN...

2»

Comments

• i will tell him, hes staying at my apt while hes in town.

man who is it on this baord who has work done by GIANT, i think djdaze?
    man id love to get some work from that dude, i think hes on hiatus right now as far as that shit goes

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

man who is it on this baord who has work done by GIANT, i think djdaze?

Yup, they go waaaaaay back.

• man who is it on this baord who has work done by GIANT, i think djdaze?

THATS WHATS UP

THATS WHATS UP

haha G wuz my roomate back in '94, that's when I met Daze...

THATS WHATS UP

haha G wuz my roomate back in '94, that's when I met Daze...
    no shit, you got any work from him p-ro? poast it up

my friend kelly actually grew up with the dude in new mexico, its a small worlddd after all

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

remember kelly(saint)?

He did the graphic for this article I did way back when...

http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/vol15/issue33/music.index.html

I also interviewed him for this more recent article that features some of his flyer work...

http://www.austinchronicle.com/gyrobase/Issue/story?oid=oid%3A280666

• Speakin' on tattoos...

I got none. I want one. Had the same idea for 8 years, still love it, and it is mofuggin' time.

it is script.

i don't want shit; no bleedy colors, or lookin' like a fuckin' 8 year old wrote it. figure i'm only in it for 1, might as well make it good.

any good recommendations in the northeast between jersey/nyc/boston are requested...

• Speakin' on tattoos...

I got none. I want one. Had the same idea for 8 years, still love it, and it is mofuggin' time.

it is script.

i don't want shit; no bleedy colors, or lookin' like a fuckin' 8 year old wrote it. figure i'm only in it for 1, might as well make it good.

any good recommendations in the northeast between jersey/nyc/boston are requested...

I always say it's really difficult to decide what to get for your first tattoo.

The good new is that it gets much easier to decide on something for your 12th.

As far as lettering, Stephanie Tamez at New York Adorned is well-knowed for her script:

Personally, I prefer the black and gray cholo style:

• Thanks for the Recs and the PMs, all...

And, yes, I am a tattoo novice and don't know shit about dick when it comes to these things. but, judging by the amount of really bad tattoos around these days, i would like to challenge the notion that 'anyone can do script'.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

As far as lettering, Stephanie Tamez at New York Adorned is well-knowed for her script:

haha...ross you my dude. i just pm'd KN about the same spot and the exact same artist. i went there for some easy outlines last summer, but was blown away by Stephanie's work.

totally recommend this place. and the jewelry is nice to...if you buying for you friends/girl

ross, when you coming up to the city?

• As far as lettering, Stephanie Tamez at New York Adorned is well-knowed for her script:

haha...ross you my dude. i just pm'd KN about the same spot and the exact same artist. i went there for some easy outlines last summer, but was blown away by Stephanie's work.

totally recommend this place. and the jewelry is nice to...if you buying for you friends/girl

ross, when you coming up to the city?

Yeah, someone else there--Yoni Zilber--just did some work on an unnamed Strutter that turned out great. And my man Horitaka does guest spots at that shop when he's in NY.

Speaking of, I arrive 8/30, the day before JD's birthday. Hoo boy! The Rub Sept. 1st should be stellar.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

totally recommend this place.

I third the recommendation. I just wanted to add that it takes awhile to book time with most of the artists there--I am sitting down for a "consultation" with one of them at the end of next month, and I had to book that about ten weeks in advance. Mind you, it will probably be a few more months after that before I can actually get under the needle.

So call ahead.

• I am sitting down for a "consultation" with one of them at the end of next month

Let me guess - you're getting the tat on your stomach ("FROM THE SOUTH") changed to read "NEW YORK SOUTH"?

'Shied would be proud.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Ness how come you never replied to my 3 PMs about those records?

• nessness 249 Posts
    man cuz im rich son im flossing the bentley and i aint selling you none of my record maaaaaaaaan no i dont know i only got the one and then another one that didnt seem like it made sense shoulda contacted you sorry

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    BELSON IS ONE OF THE COOLEST MF EVER THO.

Aha - bless you.....it's about time I swung by MI again. Chew some 'dogs, guzzle brew and herbilate whilst listening to Curfew and KPM LP's at Brads.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    YES!

I hope this isn't a one-time-only special engagement type thread.

ness >>>>>>>>> (obscure_addict + superpoaster) x 1,000,000,000