New Kanye West feat Lil Wayne "Barry Bonds"

2»

Comments

• 40ozking40ozking 308 Posts
    Does no one else have a problem with the quality of this mp3? I appreciate the fact that it was shared, but I can't get with the lack of fidelity.

Why don't u go buy the album when it comes out and u then you won't have anything to complain about.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Does no one else have a problem with the quality of this mp3? I appreciate the fact that it was shared, but I can't get with the lack of fidelity.

Why don't u go buy the album when it comes out and u then you won't have anything to complain about.

Did you have a bad day at work? Did I say I want free music? I said, "I appreciate the fact that it was shared." U[/b] sir, or madaam, sound chronically mad doggie.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    HERES A HQ VERSION YA BIG BABY.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Thank u.

Did you have a bad day at work? Did I say I want free music? I said, "I appreciate the fact that it was shared." U[/b] sir, or madaam, sound chronically mad doggie.

Not mad dawgie. Just sick of hearing people complain about quality of mp3's when they're getting it for free.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

1. Good Morning 2. I Wonder 3. Champion 4. Stronger 5. Skit 6. Can???t Tell Me Nothing 7. Good Life (Feat. T-Pain) 8. The Glory 9. Barry Bonds (Feat. Lil??? Wayne) 10. Flashing Lights (Feat. Dwele) 11. Drunk & Hot Girls (Feat. Mos Def) 12. Skit 13. Everything I Am 14. Homecoming (Feat. Chris Martin) 15. Big Brother 16. Goodbye (Feat. Mos Def & Al Be) (*Bonus Track*)

Two Mos Def cameos? Plus a requisite Chris Martin nod?

1. Good Morning 2. I Wonder 3. Champion 4. Stronger 5. Skit 6. Can???t Tell Me Nothing 7. Good Life (Feat. T-Pain) 8. The Glory 9. Barry Bonds (Feat. Lil??? Wayne) 10. Flashing Lights (Feat. Dwele) 11. Drunk & Hot Girls (Feat. Mos Def) 12. Skit 13. Everything I Am 14. Homecoming (Feat. Chris Martin) 15. Big Brother 16. Goodbye (Feat. Mos Def & Al Be) (*Bonus Track*)

Heard the album last nite and the production is nuts! Completely different from Common's album. Alot of music was played... "Everything I Am" is crack... Primo caught wreck with the scratches! Mos only sings the bridge on Drunk Girls. Didn't hear the bonus track with him. Big Brother is crazy also... Kanye addresses how he told Hova that he was gonna do a song with Chris Martin and drama occurs cuz Jay steals his idea and does a song with Chris Martin. The album is better than Late Registration. Good Morning uses the drums for "I Ain't No Joke". Flashlight was played (keys are crazy). No skits... Kanye did his thing...

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    the bassline on this is very

dope stuff. I don't care for kanyes rapping.. also dude it is a free mp3 posted on a blog , beggars can't be choosers on the sound quality.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    also dude it is a free mp3 posted on a blog , beggars can't be choosers on the sound quality.

It's just poor form.

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    [quote

yeah what's with that? THis years John Mayer/ Gwen Stefani? Remember K-ci and Jojo and Mary J did all the hooks in hip-hop? I'm not so sure this is progress?

What's up with Blue Rasberry?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

What's up with Blue Rasberry?

Word.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    also dude it is a free mp3 posted on a blog , beggars can't be choosers on the sound quality.

Sure they can. It's not like this mp3 is exclusive to dude's blog, it's all over the net and in better quality. I do appreciate him hosting it and sharing it with soul strut, but I just wanted to point out that in this specific case, beggers can, in fact, be choosers.

Dope track though. The beat is nice. Kanye even sounds pretty good on parts of it. I usually think he sounds awkward on the mic. Wayne's verse is too short and not very climactic, but somewhat clever at least.