The Hills are BACK!

2»

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

real & USC seldom go together...

REAL TALK. by hatred of USC is almost equal to my hatred of Stanford.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    no shit, I'm a Bruin, I just meant USC is realer than Fashion College of Snobby White Gurls, at least by a bit, you have to apply there and shit.

• y'all really find these girls attractive?

not really, especially not heidi. Whitney is cuter and seems normal, so maybe people like her in comparison to the others.

The only thing about Whitney is that her responses seem slow and totally uninterested all the time. She's either kind of dumb or realizes what she is talking about and it embarassed.

or realizes what she is talking about and it embarassed.

doubt it!

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts

I'M LOOKING AT A SASSY PEARL
    HIEDI MONTAG, YEAH, THAT'S MY GIRL

did that just happen?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    yeah. heidi's the singer. not whitney.
    whitney is more blappable though, but no, neither are all that.

spencer is an evil genius when it comes to self-promotion

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Jason is back !

• dayday 9,611 Posts

The living embodiment of

I was "forced" to watch this show on vacation last week and it was like driving by a car accident and I couldn't look away.

• What an odd and thinly-veiled way for all you dudes on here to come right out and say

that you're FUCKING GAY!!![/b]

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Hahaha man I'm telling you dude that shit is like MSG on TV. It's so bad you become fascinated with it.

• Dude, this shit was on in the background last weekend while I was painting cabinets and hanging doors and the sheer sound of these people's voices made me wanna go on an OC killing spree.

Dudes, seriously... re-evaluate

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    what's the premise of this show?

and how does it compare to The Shield?

• what's the premise of this show?

I don't think you'll have a problem with it as there seem to be no coke whores on this show.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

ZINGALAMUNDI I've been

I really don't know shit about this show other than it was on TV where I was staying and it's vapid and ridiculous. It's like going to the zoo for me.

ZINGALAMUNDI I've been

I really don't know shit about this show other than it was on TV where I was staying and it's vapid and ridiculous. It's like going to the zoo for me.

what's vapid and ridiculous about zoo animals? they're just tryna live nahmean?

Watching these people is like going to the zoo.

LOL - Not the mall?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

ZINGALAMUNDI I've been

*Watching these people is like going to the zoo.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    They should have merged that show with this. It would have made for some great TV

ZINGALAMUNDI I've been

*Watching these people is like going to the zoo.

but what if...like...the animals are watching us?

duuuude....

OK - this is a summary I just got off the site. I can hardly deal with their names, nevermind their lives. Cripes.

After all that drama outside of Les Deux during the last episode of The Hills, it looks like Heidi and Lauren's friendship is officially dunzo. While out to lunch with Spencer, Heidi calls the screaming match with Lauren and Audrina one of the craziest experiences she's ever had.

Back at the Hillside Villas, Audrina and Lauren catch up while Audrina primps for a big date with her on-again, off-again man, Justin. Although the two stopped seeing each other after Justin abandoned her in Vegas, Audrina's ready to give her ex a second chance. And, if the night goes awry, Audrina's ready to party it out with Lauren at L.A. hotspot 40 Deuce after dinner.

When Heidi returns home to her new apartment, she's welcomed by a huge piece of graffiti plastered across the living room wall. Although she and Spencer had talked about decorating the place with artwork, the gold spray paint and money signs surrounding the word "Hollywood" are a little more than Heidi had bargained for. Spencer says the paint job is a gift and promises he has some more surprises up his sleeve, including a romantic getaway to Santa Barbara.

Meanwhile, Audrina and Justin are hitting it off during their date. Justin admits to having changed, and Audrina seems to think he's lost some of his bad boy qualities since the last time they saw each other. But when she brings Justin home to see the new apartment, he makes a less than perfect impression on Lo and Lauren. Then, on the way out, Audrina tells Lauren that they're heading to 40 Deuce without her.

The next morning, Audrina tells Lauren that she's decided that she really likes Justin and wants to start over and see how things go. When Audrina casually suggests that Justin might have a cute friend for Lauren, her roomie quickly reminds her that the two have very different tastes in guys -- although they both like bad boys!

While driving around, Spencer drops a bomb on Brody -- he's planning on popping the question when he takes Heidi to Santa Barbara! Brody thinks his homie should hold off for awhile since Spencer and Heidi have only been dating for a year and they're too young to get married. But the next thing you know, Spencer and Brody hit a jewelry store, where Spencer selects an 18-carat white gold ring with a huge rock. Handing over his credit card, Spencer rips up the receipt and says the ring isn't going to be returned. Guess he's serious about this!

While Heidi and Spencer are en route to Santa Barbara for their little getaway, Lauren takes a trip of her own to Laguna Beach to spend some much needed quality time with her mom. When her mom asks why she's visiting, Lauren says she needed to get away from L.A. for a couple of days. It can get pretty overwhelming there, especially with everything that's been going on between Lauren and Heidi. Bringing up the rumors of the sex tape, her mom tries to remind Lauren that L.A. is a totally different place from the rest of the world.

On the beach, Spencer tells Heidi that she's the most amazing person he's ever met and he's always happy when he wakes up next to her. Saying he wants to spend the rest of his life with her, he brings out the ring, which she puts on her finger in tears. They're officially engaged!

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Guarunteed that all the kids on this show love Zoolander.

What an odd and thinly-veiled way for all you dudes on here to come right out and say

that you're FUCKING GAY!!![/b]

hahahaa !!!

what's the premise of this show?

Becky shit .

Guarunteed that all the kids on this show love Zoolander.

tepid.

these kids are like 20 yrs old. chances are they've never heard of a 1 yr-old movie, much less a 6 yr-old movie.

guaranteed the girls on that show loved "knocked up" and the guys loved "ocean's 57"

PS is this going to be your pathetic crusade on here from now on? "the guy that hates on Zoolander?" not really cool to be.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I could be wrong but I think he's hinting that all of those pics of you that djanna posted resembled

I could be wrong but I think he's hinting that all of those pics of you that djanna posted resembled

no you just heaven't been paying attention to woimsah's courageous anti-Zoolander campaign. i don't blame you.