HCRINK Yay or Nay?

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
I saw Nay.

Comments

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    why the hatt soulstrut?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    HE MADE FUN OF ME WITH THE WINELIGHT THREAD!

Troubleman, PM sent to explain this issue.

he made fun of winelight?

BAN!

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I saw Nay.

I say yay.
    But his smarmy attitude gets to me sometimes.
    Here's my ride....

he made fun of winelight?

BAN!

That's really crossing the line.

my dad took me to see Grover Washington when I was 9 or so. It was a great concert. Grover even came to our table afterwards and talked for a while. Really cool guy.

oh, I was 9 in 1985. So it was "that" Grover Washington Jr. By that I mean 80's era

oh, I was 9 in 1985. So it was "that" Grover Washington Jr. By that I mean 80's era

That's pretty awesome actually. All respect due.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    why are you guys hating on George Washington?!?!?

For 4 george's you can have two winelights, a ramsey AND a Benson!!

in coin form only, please.

Yuichi and Crink are cool and not easily multiplied.

Carry on.

• why are you guys hating on George Washington?!?!?

Yuichi and Crink are cool and not easily multiplied.

Carry on.

Yea, but the real question is. WHO WOULD YOU RATHER DATE? Yea that's what I thought. Neither of us! I cry. (naw not really). but I cry.

Ah man, I'm still so damn amped from the concert....

Dwight Trible can holler.

• HOW MANY COOL RANCH DORITO THONGS HAVE YOU MOTHERLESS FUCKS FOUND, HUH?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Jesus Christ people!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Jesus Christ people!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

double YAY

I ride for Hkkkkkkkunt!

Jesus Christ people!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

double YAY

I ride for Hkkkkkkkunt!

Ms. Fatso took our carry over minutes to the bank. I now have to call everyone after nine, by that time, I'm so faded that I loose my phone until around midnight. Is that too late to call?

PS--You DONT want those CAN records. Those evil Krauts brainwashed Malcolm Mooney. Um, call me.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Jesus Christ people!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

double YAY

I ride for Hkkkkkkkunt!

Ms. Fatso took our carry over minutes to the bank. I now have to call everyone after nine, by that time, I'm so faded that I loose my phone until around midnight. Is that too late to call?

PS--You DONT want those CAN records. Those evil Krauts brainwashed Malcolm Mooney. Um, call me.

No sweat...call whenever.

• PS--You DONT want those CAN records. Those evil Krauts brainwashed Malcolm Mooney. Um, call me.

Can sucks, but not for that reason.

Can sucks, but not for that reason.

Dude(?), your handle so fucking offensive.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    the vest sweater wearer, action figurine package tearer, the novelty tie rocker, self inflicted cock blocker, the mayonaise spreader, the watch french flick double header, the wannabe big thinker, soy milk drinker, the sandal on the foot guy, the 'gee they seem scary' dont even look guy, the shook guy, the 'will people think im smart' if I say I read this book guy, the police teller, the hair geller, the inaccurately described record seller, the scented candle smeller, the fruit of the loom appologist, the amateur psyhcologist, the self apointed this is why they flopped dead career pathologist, the im trying real hard but im as cool as an ologist, the side parting comber, the small boner, the frequent mom phoner, the friday night home aloner, the girl not haver, the sock stabber, the recycled paper bagger, the mr send cheap cheese and wine hamper.

• YOU KNOW YOU ROCK SWEATER VESTS FAUX!!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    YOU KNOW YOU ROCK SWEATER VESTS FAUX!!!

Not in your life, son.

• YOU KNOW YOU ROCK SWEATER VESTS FAUX!!!

Not in your life, son.

I'll take you at your word, but your internet persona screams "sweater vest".

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    the vest sweater wearer, action figurine package tearer, the novelty tie rocker, self inflicted cock blocker, the mayonaise spreader, the watch french flick double header, the wannabe big thinker, soy milk drinker, the sandal on the foot guy, the 'gee they seem scary' dont even look guy, the shook guy, the 'will people think im smart' if I say I read this book guy, the police teller, the hair geller, the inaccurately described record seller, the scented candle smeller, the fruit of the loom appologist, the amateur psyhcologist, the self apointed this is why they flopped dead career pathologist, the im trying real hard but im as cool as an ologist, the side parting comber, the small boner, the frequent mom phoner, the friday night home aloner, the girl not haver, the sock stabber, the recycled paper bagger, the mr send cheap cheese and wine hamper.

NAY [/b]

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    The man's a genious

• yay

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    what the fuck has this 'yuichi' fellow ever done?

other than swinging on kobe bryants nuts that is...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Nudie!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Yeah, or Nay, but certainly GAY[/b]