REP YOUR PETS!

MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
So when my girl first said she wanted to get a yorkie I was like "NO WAY! I HATE THEM LIL YAPPIE TYPE DOGS!" But eventually, as we all do, I caved in. Now I think I like her lil' guy more than her! His name is Banks, aka Turd Ferguson.Pros: He's my lil buddy and companion during the day while the ol' lady's at work.Cons: He always picks the weirdest, most obscure spots in the back yard to drop dueces, hence the alias. He is deathly afraid of kids and thinks they're all out to get him. So he barks incessantly at 'em. But I still luh the lil fucker.

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

i never really had love for the yorkies, but how can you hate on that lil face? count me in! PS you moved in with your grrrrl? damn mayne it's getting hectic.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    but how can you hate on that lil face? count me in!

dope dog, man, but i can't help but think that a 14 year old girl hijacked chad's account. lemme check with him and see for sure.

LOLZ, K.I.T., Stay sweet over the summer, class of 2011 ROCKS!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

lil left eye looks like a sweetie!

Tristan and John

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

dope dog, man, but i can't help but think that a 14 year old girl hijacked chad's account. lemme check with him and see for sure.

^^^^ asshurt 'cause his own dog likes me more than him ^^^^

• cascas 1,484 Posts

^^^^ asshurt 'cause his own dog likes me more than him ^^^^

ha!

dog's like chad becuase he makes bigfoot look like my little pony.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    i've no pictures i can post of lil reggie noble. he's a little black cat with white paws and a white stripe up his mug about 1 year old. knowing him he sold my camera to buy blunt papers that he smokes with the clucks that pass through my yard at night. he loves the crackheads, yes he does.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    This is Mia, aka Boo, Moocakes, Chops, Boogles...

• Spooky The Subliminal Cat aka Spookatron 9000

Sedah Bonolonoluski

Miss Toupe Pickle

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    this is stanley. hes a rot/lab mix who is mad friendly and loves to party. He also likes long walks in the yard and eating his own shit.

^^^^^
    That's a handsome dog right there. Has he managed to chew/eat most of your house or is he mellow?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i'm jealous. the yorkie is cute! i've always wanted a husky or a french bulldog

i don't have any of my own but going to go ahead and rep pets i know and have taken pictures of

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Raleigh dog:

• Spooky The Subliminal Cat aka Spookatron 9000

I am feeling your cat/turntable/"Subway Art"-by-Henry Chalfont-whole-car-montage steez here. For reals.

Please to meet Lord Knuckles, our Hell's Kitchen-born stray whom I rescued from a spot in Manhattan three years ago. Knuckles does NOT play and has cleared an 8 foot wooden fence from a standing start. He likes bubble mailers, brown package paper and Boars Head ham:

Boar's Head Time:

[Flexing the 'Money-makers'.]

[You talkin' to ME?!?]

Also, please to meet Bella, our three year old Rott/Doberman mix, who looks like she will eradicate your whole world, but really just wants to lick it a bit and take a nap. If she sees a squirrel, however, it's O N.

[Lounging]

[Ill Neck Power]

Peace -> J

• P.S. This is one of the coolest things I ever saw.
    Did he have just the one when you got him? I almost adopted a three-legged Pit bull called "tough luck" (for reals) but he tested fierce during feeding at the shelter and then Bella came along (see above) and then it was dig?

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

P.S. This is one of the coolest things I ever saw.
    Did he have just the one when you got him? I almost adopted a three-legged Pit bull called "tough luck" (for reals) but he tested fierce during feeding at the shelter and then Bella came along (see above) and then it was dig?

We got her when she was six weeks and she had a viral infection in both eyes. One had already atrophied but the other was still in pretty good shape so we gave her medicine and cleared up the "good" eye. When she was six months and got fixed they also removed and sewed up the bad eye and the fur grew back over it. She can see fine and even catches flies.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Klee

Klee and Treble

and Bunsen

Baby Bunsey

• I'm also a non-pet owner but will proudly rep my sister's awesome blue heeler, Shelby.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Soulstrut: We Love Pussy!

Nothing tops a Blue Heeler - such great dogs.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    ^^^^^
    That's a handsome dog right there. Has he managed to chew/eat most of your house or is he mellow?
    oh hes the man. Real good temperament and he loves people. Really was a breeze to raise. Id recommend this mix to anyone looking for a real chill dog.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    She can see fine and even catches flies.

Ours gave up trying, the lazy little shit.

I also have fish by default

• Our 4-month-old cat Wanderlei:

And while you lames are postin' pics of your pets on Soulstrut, I'm postin' pics of my pet on Soulstrutters:

On Hotsauce, Jinx and KingMostlyScaredofKittens:

On MorseCode:

• for all the pet lovers, click this link and click on the purple button.[/b] You don't have to sign up or do anything, just click it.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Each click counts as "0.6 bowls of food and care to a rescued animal in a shelter or sanctuary." You can click every day too.

In a short matter of time I will be training one of these little ladies.

• favorite flower of mine:

• DWGDWG 334 Posts

Meet Pickles.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    pickles has actually inspired me to dig out my skateboard and see if i can still do it today.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Miles (AKA White Lightning AKA Seppy the Circus Dog). Almost 8 years old. And Still Doin' It.

Wow, is this some type of an orchid?

Wow, is this some type of an orchid?

yes. it's an orchid. growing in germany. ophrys apifera. the flower is usually appealing to insects. some orchids mimic females with their colors and shape. ophrys apifera is so rare, just because hardly any insects are being attracted to the flower. it doesn't really look like a specific insect. although you can imagine that an insect would see some legs at the side of the flower. blablabla...