REP YOUR PETS!

Comments

• Frank's story was awesome.

Here's our lil' dudes:[/b]

We got them about a year and a half ago ...

Gene:

Little dudes? Where? Are those obese cats sitting on them?

Kidding - I love fat kitties. In addition to the still-growing one above, I have two other morbidy obese, but deadly cute kitties. I just can't resist giving them all the kibble their greedy little hearts desire!

Ricky is actually quite tiny...might've even been the runt. Just the way he's sitting. Lucy is indeed big and beautiful though. She seems to know that.

• DJ_ZestDJ_Zest 252 Posts
    This is Iris

And this is Cleo

They are both about 2 years old, both great cats for the most part, Cleo begs like a dog for food, and also sometimes plays fetch. Iris likes to eat and sleep...
    Tons of other cool strutter pets!

• for anyone who is not allowed to have pets in their building, maybe this will be a substitue...

http://www.motionportrait.com/about/TIdog.swf

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    ella, my girl with the bright eyes in all black, was put down today, 12 years after she came into our family and 14 years after her birth. i have no clue how alex with the swishy tail is going to cope with not having his girl around.

we knew ella's time was coming up but she broke her brittle leg two days ago. saying goodbye today was a lot harder than i expected. i'm sad doggie.

• raj,
    please to revive the old "dogs wearing sunglasses" thread

• sorry to hear that mandrew. That's a tough one.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    Scout:

... and this spider has been posted outside my front door each night for the past few days. if we name him, i suspect that's reaching pet-status.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts
    These are my boys Bobo and Squeaker. They are brothers from the same litter but one is very fat and one is very skinny.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    this is Vito.

It sure is! The thread's winner of animal best suited to her/his name!!

I wish I could show you my cats, but we have lost the cable to the camera to DL (or is it up-load?) images.

RIP to all animal friends who have passed - we buried Puss last New Year's and miss her everyday.

• this is lucy.
    Flat plastic dude:

Lucy looks like the sweetest pup ever. So sad - her untimely end. I can tell in that picture she's got a super duper personality.

If (when) I get a dog I want it to be just like her (or that pirate dog someone has above).

Puppy luv!
    i went to fix the pic in my post and as it turns out i cant edit my post anymore, so here one more time for clarity is my friend lucy:

heres a couple more old ones of miles:

LMOA - I remember this picture from when I first got to the Board - love it!

• ella, my girl with the bright eyes in all black, was put down today, 12 years after she came into our family and 14 years after her birth. i have no clue how alex with the swishy tail is going to cope with not having his girl around.

we knew ella's time was coming up but she broke her brittle leg two days ago. saying goodbye today was a lot harder than i expected. i'm sad doggie.

Damn, damn, damn, James.

Sorry brother.

• calkutacalkuta 160 Posts

zoe aka lil'z live at the bbq on canada day

• zoe aka lil'z live at the bbq on canada day

Ha ha ha! Canada Day. ha ha ha, tee hee hee. Hmpf!

I'm picturing Ralph from the Simpsons on the model UN episode going all high pitched "I'm Canada!"

Ha ha, Canadians!

• [P.S. That's f a k e G-Unit "bling" (it does not bling, not even in direct sunlight. It's "real metal" - that much is true) that I copped from a Jersey City dollar store on the strength. Couldn't pass that up.]

Peace - J

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
    Scout:

... and this spider has been posted outside my front door each night for the past few days. if we name him, i suspect that's reaching pet-status.

OMG is that spider eating a bat!!??! I'd be scared as hell to have that thing near my house.

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
    okay on second look it's probably a moth but I still wouldn't like it around.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Cleo aka MEEE-GOWW aka MaGweezy aka momma kitty

She is the mom of Miracle below and Chilum ( R.I.P. ) She catches socks and wakes us up with piles of them at our bed foot. 14 pairs was her record night. She screams MEEE-GOWWW when she "catches" them. I still dont know how she gets the drawer open. She deserves her own youtube video, its a sight to be seen.

Miracles is our chubba cat. Shes very demanding a likes it when you hold and craddle her head. She has a signature dive more that indicates her head needing to be held. She is very vocal as well and likes to give love bites.

They are both old women, in their mid-teens.

Cleo is a manx which means she has no tail and a short funny body. Miracle as mentioned is on the chubby side and loves constant attention, they get jealous of each other, more so now that sister is gone. Cleo has never liked Mear-nee too much and will not hesitate getting a little gangster and busting out the kitty boxing gloves to keep her in check.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    wrong again... it was a cicada. but... my girl informed me that tonight she saw ol' boy consuming a praying mantis. no photographic evidence just yet but we've named him "Monch" in the interim. dude is a pet for real.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    I want a pet. All I have is two sticks of bamboo.

- J

• ps I once had a friend who fed his pitball Creatine!!!! Most yoked/intimidating dog ever!!!

That dog's records need an asterisk after them.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

this is one of the many reasons why I want a pup, so baaaaaaad.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

this is one of the many reasons why I want a pup, so baaaaaaad.

To dress it up and ask it to dance?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    im offended....

lol

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

DANCE MAGIC DANCE!!! [/b]

I'd have a frown on my face too if I had to wear that hideous jacket.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

This makes me think of A Clockwork Orange.