TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET PARTS 13-22!!!

2»

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    you and hatechecks should have a *swordfight* to see who has the right to use the Omar avatar.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Reference the old "The Wire" thread and you'll be able to tell who got on first.

I don't really feel like the graemlin would be the same as the "oh shit" graemlin in that the oh shit graemlin would be more of an indicator of escalating tension that might precede a five pager verses the graemlin is more of an indicator of a good shit talking/bust on someone.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Reference the old "The Wire" thread and you'll be able to tell who got on Omar first.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Reference the old "The Wire" thread and you'll be able to tell who got on Omar first.

And this illustrates how the snap graemlin is more appropriate here versus the proposed "oh shit" graemlin, unless of course I were to start raising the stakes and retorting to rootlesscosmo, in which case the "oh shit" graemlin might come into play.

Well played by the way. But for the record, I "had" Omar first.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    YOU CAN DOOOIT PIMP LUUCIOUS

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts

• I saw some of this on IFC last Friday night. I'd only partially paid attention to this schitt. But Jesus Christ, how can you front on:

"Now pause the movie cause what I'm about to say to y'all is so damn twisted, not only is there a man in his cabinet, but the man is a midget! MIDGET! MIDGET! MIDGET!"

Bananas. I only watched a bit but I'm anxious to catch the replay of all 22 parts. Yup, insane genius.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    And where is our "Oh shit!" graemlin? QUO!!!