SHUT IT MOUF

2»

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Since we're laughing... Check out this vid! The one d00d has some moves...

SimplyTheBest

is that Shig's karaoke team?

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts

SimplyTheBest

nah we lost in the finals...

soulrez and funksnotdead screwed up the synchronized spin move.

SimplyTheBest

nah we lost in the finals...

soulrez and funksnotdead screwed up the synchronized spin move.

losers.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    OH MY GOD.

doggz it was a mess. drez sashaying when he's supposed to toe point, and funksnot insisted on his special "jazz hands" move that was totally pissing off spaceghost. you dudes need to get your goddamn act together.

btw, i cant watch any of these things which makes me sad cuz i want to see a lil asian dude whoop some ass.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Does anyone think the Kung Fu dude was for real? The both of them had their arms flaying around like 2 epilectics.

Its amazing they didn't knock each other out.

h

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts
    OH MY GOD.

doggz it was a mess. drez sashaying when he's supposed to toe point, and funksnot insisted on his special "jazz hands" [/b] move that was totally pissing off spaceghost. you dudes need to get your goddamn act together.

btw, i cant watch any of these things which makes me sad cuz i want to see a lil asian dude whoop some ass.

laughing my ass off right now... don't worry by next competition we'll be tight coach! if we would have practiced with the blindfolds like i said we wouldn't have had these problems, but soulrez kept complaining that it was messin up his hair.

p.s. hate to burst your bubble but im pretty sure it was a white dude.

Does anyone think the Kung Fu dude was for real?

he probably took a couple classes.

I've never been in a fist-fight but i could imagine people would be taking big swings by instinct, which are harder to connect with.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts

LOL HHAHAHAHAH CLASSIC! That's the Karate Kid meets 21st street from Colors.... Though the Kung Fu guy should have destroyed him better....

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

Does anyone think the Kung Fu dude was for real? The both of them had their arms flaying around like 2 epilectics.

My buddy is a black belt and the defensive moves he'd show me kind of looked like flaying but were really very precise. It's really just a process of finding the best way to slap your opponents hands and legs away from you as they try and strike you. Then when they're open you whoomp on them.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts

My buddy is a black belt and the defensive moves he'd show me kind of looked like flaying but were really very precise. It's really just a process of finding the best way to slap your opponents hands and legs away from you as they try and strike you. Then when they're open you whoomp on them.

Very well put! I will agree with you!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

SimplyTheBest
    EuroBeetlejuice's grand-finale-spin-to-knees made me cry.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Very well put! I will agree with you!

Yo, Im a black belt.

No, seriously..

I doubt it really counts for shit cause i got it so long ago. But the major thing I learned from that shit is just to kick people. I can kick people really good and for some reason people almost never expect that when they are trying to fight you. Kind of a bitch move mabye, but I really dont like to fight...ever, so if I someones pushing me into it or something, I will quickly kick them in the nuts. Fucker. I dont fight fair, im dirty dirty.

whats funny about that clip though is that the kid didnt really have any real moves. He was just ill at psyching the lil mexican kid out and they bought it! But thats a big part of winning any fight. Thats why its good to yell really loud when you hit people. It will fuck with them and they will lose concentration, then go for the kick in the nuts.

Back when I was a little kid though, we used to kick the shit out of eachother. Remember when you were little and you could just wail on them with full force and not worry about breaking bones or killing anybody? Kids heal so fast, its amazing.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    cant watch it, says i need some ghey plug in... arghhh

*PASUE*

• Does anyone think the Kung Fu dude was for real?

I've never been in a fist-fight but i could imagine people would be taking big swings by instinct, which are harder to connect with.

This is true... At least in my experience. I've seen alot dudes with quit a bit of training fight pretty sloppy in the midst of a real fight. It's adrenaline or something I guess. Even with martial artists, you usually don't see any flying sidekicks, or jumping backspins in the midst of a real fight.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Does anyone think the Kung Fu dude was for real?

This is true... At least in my experience. I've seen alot dudes with quit a bit of training fight pretty sloppy in the midst of a real fight. It's adrenaline or something I guess. Even with martial artists, you usually don't see any flying sidekicks, or jumping backspins in the midst of a real fight.

Yep, happens all the time... when you're in an honest-to-goodness fight, all that training goes out the window for most people. It's just get swung on, swing back and do the dance of survival. If you really know how to fight and stay disciplined, though, you should beat the living crap out of a dude who is just swinging wildly. Throwing those haymakers leaves you soooooo wide open for straight right hands to the grill.

BTW, does "shut it mouf" have any signifigance? I was listening to hear if somebody says that on the video... didn't catch it, though.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Haha, the significance is basically don't talk shit to fools you know nothing about.
    Dude was running his mouth and got knocked the fuck out.
    It's also a Classic Shig Line [/trademark]