batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
What will happen now?

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    I AGREE HE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Word? I only like about 15% of anything he's ever written.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Fiesty new jacks keep shit fresh up in here.

The Legendary Deej came up in here guns-a-blazin' and made his space.

If Phillystress would cill that racism shit - he's alright to me.

Obscure Addict - your sure aint actin like a Bronx born cat.....

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Did I miss his grand exit??

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Damn Batmon, I didn't expect this reaction from you. I think you need to shed your butter soft shell and get a grip on reality, not Obscure Addict's stick.

Damn Batmon, I didn't expect this reaction from you. I think you need to shed your butter soft shell and get a grip on reality, not Obscure Addict's stick.

• I liked his posts. Whys he leaving? I dont read all the beef and non music related posts, dude seemed just fine to me.

I liked his posts. Whys he leaving? I dont read all the beef and non music related posts, dude seemed just fine to me.

Check it out, this will be my very last post... you won't have to worry about my lack of personality anylonger and you'll sleep better at night now. Sorry to the few guys who asked me to come here yall names are quiet as kept though.

the rest of you corndogs shed your butter soft shell and get a grip on reality not my stick..

PEACE!!!

I though u dont read all the "Beef & Non Music" posts?

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    I think he got fed up with the clowning about his "I've heard 85% of all the hip hop ever made" comment.

I think he overreacted and will most likely be back soon.

I think he overreacted and will most likely be back soon.

%85 chance?

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    I liked his posts. Whys he leaving? I dont read all the beef and non music related posts, dude seemed just fine to me.

LOL, your funny thanks for the chuckle...your reading this thread ( nrr )

And the Beef is in RR threads. Glad Im not the only one to Notice. Hi Batmon.

I thought O.A. was a.o.k. I just thought it was strange that he was claiming he didn't care what anyone thought about him yet kept pointing out that he received personal invites from SS Big Dudes, repeatedly..... So that was a bit of a contradiction.

He did post up a crazy amount of Mp3 in the past couple weeks.

Thanks for that.

Hi Batmon.

Call Me....

• I liked his posts. Whys he leaving? I dont read all try not to read most of the beef and non music related posts, dude seemed just fine to me.

only so much time in a day. know what I mean?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    that "85% of all hiphop" thing seemed typical of the posts of his that I came across - he is at best a boastful over-exaggerator, at worst an out-and-out liar. if someone mentions a record, he has it, he heard it, he sold it on ebay, he has mint doubles in an out-of-state storage locker, his boy has sealed copies - additionally, he has a 6 figure job, lives in a mansion, has a huge dick, was invited to join SS by certain un-named 'big dudes' & is actually here on a secret mission of some sort.

he does want to talk about & share music, which is cool, but the rest of it is a little hard to take - even as comedy.

---

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Back to life, back to reality..

- spidey

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    additionally, he has a 6 figure job, lives in a mansion, has a huge dick

FAKE LIFE ALERT

that "85% of all hiphop" thing seemed typical of the posts of his that I came across - he is at best a boastful over-exaggerator, at worst an out-and-out liar. if someone mentions a record, he has it, he heard it, he sold it on ebay, he has mint doubles in an out-of-state storage locker, his boy has sealed copies - additionally, he has a 6 figure job, lives in a mansion, has a huge dick, was invited to join SS by certain un-named 'big dudes' & is actually here on a secret mission of some sort.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

he does want to talk about & share music, which is cool

---

unlike 85% of the cornballs left on this site

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    majority of you all are drama queens with a mix of Fraternity dick comparison parties.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    he does want to talk about & share music

Mind you he does not need to though - as he already has a mint talking about/sharing music which he found for $1 at Goodwill. Any talking/sharing music he has done is strictly out of benevolence/a mysterious deal with un-named higher powers.

B/W

I somehow missed this "85%" thing... what is that all about?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    invited to join SS by certain un-named 'big dudes'

Seeing as how most of SoulStrut's big dudes have roundly clowned the kid, one wonders if these alleged unnamed 'big dudes' exaggerated their credentials to him...

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    who are todays soulstrut big dudes? and is "big dudes" a registered soulstrut trademark now?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    unlike 85% of the cornballs left on this site

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, GRUNGE GRANDPA

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    one wonders if these alleged unnamed 'big dudes' exaggerated their credentials to him...

Mmmmm. I'd really like to see the "seasoned vets" that urged him to post raise their hands.

I suspect his secret mission was to bring music talk back to the forefront on the 'strut (and God bless him for trying) but his childish attitude/ego/mindset was just laughable.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    majority of you all are drama queens with a mix of Fraternity dick comparison parties.

I'm glad i finished my coffee only seconds before reading this. My keyboard is saved.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

I'm glad i finished my coffee only seconds before reading this. My keyboard is saved.

shes just upset cause she doesnt have a comparable sized penis for others to envy.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

shes just upset cause she doesnt have a comparable sized penis for others to envy.

AHAHA PENIS ENVY!

[cue Eddie Murphey's you got no ice cream song from Delierious]

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    He obviously realized that in order to hear the other 15% of all hip hop. He's going to have to go some place else.

What can ya do...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    one wonders if these alleged unnamed 'big dudes' exaggerated their credentials to him...

Mmmmm. I'd really like to see the "seasoned vets" that urged him to post raise their hands.

I suspect his secret mission was to bring music talk back to the forefront on the 'strut (and God bless him for trying) but his childish attitude/ego/mindset was just laughable.

His rotten taste in rap didn't exactly help.

I suspect you're giving him entirely too much credit, though.