Pimp C goes off ...

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    BEAUTIFUL. PIMP C IS THE TROOOOOF! Speakin' a lot of honest and real shit on this...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    YA'LL GON' SMELL MY COLOGNE

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    "Feelings are like buttholes"

"Stop with the boo boo mang"

"Eat 7000 wee wees and die"

Pimp C is killin' it.

So, inevitable question, who are the gay rappers he's talking about?

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    "if i got call you personal assistant.....NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i ain't yo friend."

fucking classic.

CHAD > you and your whole crew.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

CHAD > you and your whole crew.

for sure true.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Proper.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    Archaic was right again.

• "What's up with the Russell Simmons comment?"

"What about it?"

"Basically you're sayin that he's a ****."

" "

• Update ...

FWMJ just posted another Pimp C interview at that same link.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

"I know who got the dildos up their asses."

• damn, thats a hot interview. Why cant more rappers do interviews like this?

but atl not the south? things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

• HumayunHumayun 27 Posts

I think one of the hosts exclaimed "Mase!" in a sudden lack of composure. I could be wrong on that, though. I most likely am. God I suck.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

but atl not the south? things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Shiiiieeeeeeed!

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts
    Pimp C is a holy man.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

I think one of the hosts exclaimed "Mase!" in a sudden lack of composure. I could be wrong on that, though. I most likely am. God I suck.
    u guys are not up on yr rap gossip. mase got into an accident in his range rover while attempting to pick up a transvestite prostitute

reportedly

• So, inevitable question, who are the gay rappers he's talking about?
    u guys are not up on yr rap gossip. mase got into an accident in his range rover while attempting to pick up a transvestite prostitute

reportedly

Yeah, I thought it was common knowledge now and days that Mase is a punk..if that tranny incident didnt seal the deal I dont know what will. Wonder if him and Eddie Murphy hang out ever? Prai$e Je$u$.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

but atl not the south? things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Shiiiieeeeeeed!

Damned straight...NYC South.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i have to say that pimp c interview was pretty much fire, not too big on the whole 'i will reveal homos' angle but other than that you have to respect how honest his shit-talking sounds. Like, this isn't shit talking just to talk shit, he's feeling pretty righteous about it.

I took an extra hour out for lunch just sitting in the rental listening to it live.

I would hate to see some real/semi-real shit come about over this. Anyone got links to the *shudder* Ozone magazine article. too lazy to google...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I took an extra hour out for lunch just sitting in the rental listening to it live.

I would hate to see some real/semi-real shit come about over this. Anyone got links to the *shudder* Ozone magazine article. too lazy to google...

And here I was wondering why whenever I think of Pimp C I can't help but to also (momentarily at least) think of you...

To me, y'all are like brothers from another mother.

And I'm so glad that you showed up for this...perfect synchronicity.

And here I was wondering why whenever I think of Pimp C I can't help but to also (momentarily at least) think of you...

I'm all about timing...

How's fam? real talk...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    anyone know anything about that lil troy shit? never heard about it til now but i guess im disconnected from the texas streets

anyone know anything about that lil troy shit? never heard about it til now but i guess im disconnected from the texas streets

It's always seemed like basically all of Houston -vs- Lil Troy ever since like "scarface" came out on Shortstop.

File under:
    Everyone hates you, time for you and your son to give up.

I'm all about timing...

How's fam? real talk...

Our not-so-little 2 year old girl can already count to 10 in 3 different languages, if that's any indication.

Are you in ATL? We've got lots of fam out there that stay in Riverdale and Jonesboro.

Oh yeah, I told the Chronicle to shove it (again).

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Damn.

It's always seemed like basically all of Houston -vs- Lil Troy ever since like "scarface" came out on Shortstop.

File under:
    Everyone hates you, time for you and your son to give up.

You would think that a platinum album and a timelessly classic track would be enough for him to go away.

But nooooooooooo.......

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Troy put out Face's first 12" ~20 years ago. Face then went on to great fame and acclaim at Rap-a-Lot; ass-hurt, litigation and accusations of snitching ensued.

• damn, thats a hot interview. Why cant more rappers do interviews like this?