My Girlfriend Left Me for a Woman.

Comments

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    I feel like I might freak out and pour my drink on ol' girl.

If you do swill her, make sure you get a drink especially for the job, Pernod and black works a treat ! Almost certain to stain as well...

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Oh Shit. what do i do if i see them out together? NY is a smaller city than most people think. I feel like I might freak out and poor my drink on ol' girl.

Play Dionne WarwickISAAC HAYES' VERSION, son, and walk on by.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    This is a big fear of mine. I've been with my girl for five years, since she was nineteen. She has expressed she might have bi tendencies but never had the opportunity to find out. I've givin her the freedom to experiment with another girl if it came up, as long as it was just experimentation and we are open about it. If it turned into something more than we'd have to quit each other, but otherwise, I'd rather share her with another girl(to an extent) than lose her all together, and she entertains the idea of bringing her home to me.It's been a while and nothing has happened. She doesn't like most girls at all so I really shouldn't worry too much.

U gotta let people live. And not at your convenience.

exactly. that's why i give her that freedom (not that it's mine to give), it's really her convenience

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Here's to the future

NO Doubt!!! I'm gonna go spend the weekend in Seattle with this little jawn up there.

You call Big Chan a little jawn???? Lmao! Just joking..........but yeah this happened to me and all kinds of dudes. Get over it and keep it moving. It's nothin' dun................
    i'm definitely not playing this like a pimp, dee, but i'm not jumping off the roof either.

whats crackin friday night out there?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Sounds like you need a little T-Pain in your life. Chicks love this song, too...

• I thought gay people "just don't wake up and become gay" (and no I'm not a homophobe)? I just never hear about men pulling this switcheroo shit. Is this some sort of new trend amongst women who want to cop out of relationships? Based on anecdotal evidence, it seems oddly frequent... I have never had anything remotely close to that happen in my young life, but always hearing "women fucking men over" stories here, on the news, coworkers' experiences, etc. makes me want to stay single forever (I don't think that will take much effort, though). Knowing my personality, I don't even want to know what I might do if I was being cheated...

1) Poor Dear Electrode: From the sounds of your ignoramus posts, don't worry, it shouldn't be too hard for you to stay single forever!

2) Delay: Contrary to Electrode's idiotic musings, my good girlfriend just quit her job and left all of her friends and family - and me : ( - to be with a guy in California who, after three months 'realized' he's gay. He, just like your girl, decided to just become an unbearable asshole and make living with him impossible, rather than just talking to her. Until one day, she was like "What the f**k is your problem!" And then the truth...

3) So I say (to her and you) feel flattered![/b] I know it's little consolation now, but it means you're so attractive that someone who's not even really into your gender managed to fall for you. And...

4) You were involved for three years? Lucky you! Now's the time to party and be a total slut.

Plus, just one girl's opinion here, if I was out with a guy, and he pointed out a girl-couple, and was like 'yeah, there's my ex' for some reason, I would find it irresistably HOTT! Hope you DO run into her when you're out on a date. Might increase your chances for getting lucky!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Plus, just one girl's opinion here, if I was out with a guy, and he pointed out a girl-couple, and was like 'yeah, there's my ex' for some reason, I would find it irresistably HOTT!

what's wrong with you?

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

I'm at a total loss for words right now.

Did you catch flicks?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

Plus, just one girl's opinion here, if I was out with a guy, and he pointed out a girl-couple, and was like 'yeah, there's my ex' for some reason, I would find it irresistably HOTT!

what's wrong with you?

WHY ASK WHY

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

what's wrong with you?

I think nerdlinger is the best new poster we've seen here in a while!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Oh Shit. what do i do if i see them out together? NY is a smaller city than most people think. I feel like I might freak out and poor my drink on ol' girl.

Play Dionne WarwickISAAC HAYES' VERSION, son, and walk on by.
    [/b]

That would take far too long.

B/W

I'm disappointed you didn't catch that Beatnuts reference. Don't panic, they're hispanic!

• Options
    I thought gay people "just don't wake up and become gay" (and no I'm not a homophobe)? I just never hear about men pulling this switcheroo shit. Is this some sort of new trend amongst women who want to cop out of relationships? Based on anecdotal evidence, it seems oddly frequent... I have never had anything remotely close to that happen in my young life, but always hearing "women fucking men over" stories here, on the news, coworkers' experiences, etc. makes me want to stay single forever (I don't think that will take much effort, though). Knowing my personality, I don't even want to know what I might do if I was being cheated...

1) Poor Dear Electrode: From the sounds of your ignoramus posts, don't worry, it shouldn't be too hard for you to stay single forever!

2) Delay: Contrary to Electrode's idiotic musings, my good girlfriend just quit her job and left all of her friends and family - and me : ( - to be with a guy in California who, after three months 'realized' he's gay. He, just like your girl, decided to just become an unbearable asshole and make living with him impossible, rather than just talking to her. Until one day, she was like "What the f**k is your problem!" And then the truth...

3) So I say (to her and you) feel flattered![/b] I know it's little consolation now, but it means you're so attractive that someone who's not even really into your gender managed to fall for you. And...

4) You were involved for three years? Lucky you! Now's the time to party and be a total slut.

Plus, just one girl's opinion here, if I was out with a guy, and he pointed out a girl-couple, and was like 'yeah, there's my ex' for some reason, I would find it irresistably HOTT! Hope you DO run into her when you're out on a date. Might increase your chances for getting lucky!

I love you nerdicakes.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

I was dating this girl for about a month then she dumped me on some "I'm just not ready to pursue anything romantic right now" shit. Turns out that she wasn't so unready to pursue something romantic with another chick almost immediately. A few weeks later I was having dinner with some friends on the street and she walked by with her gf. I was civil as shit and made sure to be nice to the new girl. Chick wasn't as hot as me though. Shorty's loss really.

The upside? They're doing their thing and I just had an amazing weekend with an great girl from Ventura, CA who came out to visit me for the past 5 days. So I'm not even sweating losing out to the other team. Live, learn, move on.

So just hang in there man - you'll get over her and find a girl who'll treat you right soon enough. Just treat her right in return and things will work out.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

speaking of butt and this is kind of a hi-jack, but...

BATMON, how is that ass so shiny in your avatar? I'm amazed.

A favorite pastime of mine...

Por favor believe it!

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    That's 2 Costanzas on this board. Where are the Kramers to bring em back?

Seriously T, if that's was the gal I met, she'll be back. Make her sweat you. Then shag her bird.

• Options

Por favor believe it!

I prefer the green bottle with the aloe in it.

Por favor believe it!

I thought it left you with chapped cheeks?

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

Por favor believe it!

As long as it's not a pump dispenser I think he's good to go. You should have seen those X-rays he showed us.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

herm recommends this brand for the bear lovers. doesnt leave clumps.

• Options

Por favor believe it!

Noooo, I'm Sween[/b] not Daze.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

Por favor believe it!

Noooo, I'm Sween[/b] not Daze.

Thought bubble action for days

Now's the time to party and be a total slut.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

I'll drink with you. I'll dance with you. I'll hug and kiss you. I'll hold your beautiful head as you puke. I'll snuggle with you. I'll whisper in your ear. I'll rub my love against your leg until I blow. But I won't share a blanket with you. That's where I draw the line.

• Options
    Now's the time to party and be a total slut.

• dude: sorry to hear about that

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    hahaha!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Fuck her. You are better off with out her drama. Be glad you didn't waste any more time with her.

More songs for t, please.

I always put on Johnny Winter I'm Tired Of Trying REAL LOUD when I got dumped (back in the day). Might not be your groove.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Damn I just read this thread. It's taken a turn for the better with those photos.

• Tom - this is total weaksauce on her behalf, but like everyone else is saying, continue to:

and everything will work itself out.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

DO YOU!

^^^What Batmon said. I'm sure you'll meet someone who's truly right for you Tom. Good luck and have fun with the whole dating thing, it's a roller coaster no doubt. 3 years is quite an investment but hey if it's not meant to be, it's better to figure it out sooner than later.