My Girlfriend Left Me for a Woman.

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Can one make the conclusion that the hotter the woman is, the more likely the odds will be that she will screw you over?

Yuichi, c'mon now.

I am starting to think that there should be two separate threads: one for adults to commiserate with Delay in, and one for little boys to indulge themselves in.

What he said.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i just can't believe she switched teams.

You sure she wasnt always down? And just didnt follow her impulses?

to an extent maybe, but she really did love me and i trusted her 100%, shit just fell apart and someone (MELISSA you bitch!) was there to swarm in on her when she was vulnerable.

• Oh melissa. Her face has been where your dick has been.

you win.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Yeah, mine was all about the ladies before we got together. You sure she wasn't playing for the other team and just got swept off her feet by your manliness?

That's how I think of it. Then I remember she went back to the other team, and lose my momentary spike of self-esteem. But it's nice while it lasts. "Dude, I'm so raw, I have the power to convert lesbians."

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

to an extent maybe, but she really did love me and i trusted her 100%, shit just fell apart and someone (MELISSA you bitch!) was there to swarm in on her when she was vulnerable.

She probably still does love you. But people evolve.

You have the right to be on some real HATT shit for a minute, but that's why pencils have erasers.

DO YOU!

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Oh melissa. Her face has been where your dick has been.

you win.

REAL TALK

you win.

REAL TALK

What was "WON"?

• Oh melissa. Her face has been where your dick has been.

you win.

REAL TALK

What was "WON"?

My post count.

you win.

REAL TALK

What was "WON"?

My post count.

REAL TALK

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Delay is a young world class globe trotting DJ
    It's summer,dude has game.
    sometimes things like this and "fate"are a blessing in disguise.
    Just try to remmeber that next time you are in [prague,berlin,amsterdam,billyberg,east village etc] @ 3am with some dime sitting on your lap.
    No guilt ,no bullshit,just fun
    One door shuts and another one,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 ,10 OPENS

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    . i left them alone and went out to the living room and watched Andy Griffith.

I can see Fr*nk watching that stupid opening to the AG show with the whistling while grunts and groans from the other room going down and bumping cat. Hilarious.

Chin up Doc D, anger will help the healing. She screwed you over.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    I also find that going out to a club, getting inebriated and being really rude to other random women (ie: throwing crumpled dollar bills at them and calling them cheap whores) eases the pain. If you throw up or get beat up by the end of the night, it distracts from the emotional pain you are feeling. It works like magic.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Oh Shit. what do i do if i see them out together? NY is a smaller city than most people think. I feel like I might freak out and poor my drink on ol' girl.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Always been seen with a girl, whether you're hittin it or not.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Oh Shit. what do i do if i see them out together? NY is a smaller city than most people think. I feel like I might freak out and poor my drink on ol' girl.

Just ask Melissa how your dick tastes.

Things will work themselves out after that.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Always been seen with a girl, whether you're hittin it or not.

Very true.

Also go out with some type of girl she wouldn't expect to see you with. You know, she'll bug out like, "I didn't know he was into Indian girls" or whatever.

She'll also feel like she didn't really know you like she thought she did, and you'll get even in that sense.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

If you do it, just make sure you're rocking your best .

Nothing you do will change the incident.
    One day w/ time youll get to say your peace.
    Sometime you let someone dig their own grave and they come running to you for help/love/acceptance.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Can one make the conclusion that the hotter the woman is, the more likely the odds will be that she will screw you over?

Yuichi, c'mon now.

I am starting to think that there should be two separate threads: one for adults to commiserate with Delay in, and one for little boys to indulge themselves in.

Just thought I'd throw it out there. Carry on with your commiseration.

"u gets no butt, dog"

speaking of butt and this is kind of a hi-jack, but...

BATMON, how is that ass so shiny in your avatar? I'm amazed.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I feel for you man. Going through shit like this is never easy no matter what the situation is, but if you look at it this way...

Delay is a young world class globe trotting DJ
    It's summer,dude has game.
    sometimes things like this and "fate"are a blessing in disguise.
    Just try to remmeber that next time you are in [prague,berlin,amsterdam,billyberg,east village etc] @ 3am with some dime sitting on your lap.
    No guilt ,no bullshit,just fun
    One door shuts and another one,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 ,10 OPENS

it's not so bad.

Here's to the future

• And why is there a reflection of bowling pins in the cheeks?

To Tom:

If you see them while you are DJing just bust out a Dyke and the Blazers 45 or something. They might not get it, but WE would think its funny.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Go about your business, be civil and don't dwell on where they are and what they're doing. Deal with it head-on and it will get easier to get rid of the pain. You'll get a shitty feeling in your stomach and it will probably be awkward. You guys spent three years together - you know each other well so even if you are with some girl, looking like you're having the time of your life, she will probably see through it and you will not achieve that "I'm so over you" vibe that I'm guessing would be the whole intention.

Not sure if you even want to hear a girl's perspective right now, but I went through a shit break-up where the dude swore up and down that it wasn't becasue of the other girl and that they never got into it while we were still together, but they started going out right after. We were all part of the same group of friends and he played in my friends' band and she worked at a store I frequented...that kind of shit - so we were going to be in the same places a lot. I didn't try to avoid them and even saw them sucking face a couple of times. It hurt like a MF, but I got over it pretty quickly and I'm convinced it's because I forced myself to deal with it as opposed to letting it grow and fester in my mind and make it bigger than it was. I guess it depends on your approach, but I prefered intense and quickly over pain as opposed to dull and dragging pain.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Here's to the future

NO Doubt!!! I'm gonna go spend the weekend in Seattle with this little jawn up there.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Sorry to hear this Tom, but if she's the type of girl who would do all of that behind your back then it's good she's gone. You don't need that.

• Options

Yeah I have a feeling you might do that too.

Yo when you spun my birthday party a couple years ago there were TWO girls asking me and the ex about you afterwards, for a few days too. I got into an argument with her because I finally had to straight out tell her they were too ugly for you. "WHAT??? They're BEAUTIFUUUUL" "Nah baby they're ALRIIIIIGHT, but this is my homie we're talking about."

One night this week you and I will take a ride and throw eggs at some random modern dance troupe, just like old times. Where do modern dance troupes hang out, the forest or some shit like that?

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    And why is there a reflection of bowling pins in the cheeks?

To Tom:

If you see them while you are DJing just bust out a Dyke and the Blazers 45 or something.

Like "Let A Woman Be A Woman - Let A Man Be A Man." (Sorry.)

• Oh Shit. what do i do if i see them out together? NY is a smaller city than most people think. I feel like I might freak out and poor my drink on ol' girl.

Yeah I have a feeling you might do that too.

Yo when you spun my birthday party a couple years ago there were TWO girls asking me and the ex about you afterwards, for a few days too. I got into an argument with her because I finally had to straight out tell her they were too ugly for you. "WHAT??? They're BEAUTIFUUUUL" "Nah baby they're ALRIIIIIGHT, but this is my homie we're talking about."

One night this week you and I will take a ride and throw eggs at some random modern dance troupe, just like old times. Where do modern dance troupes hang out, the forest or some shit like that?

Every Sween post is like gold...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    first off, sorry to hear about this shit. it's good that you realize that it's probably not because of you so at least that will save you some sanity. you'll be okay.

also, i don't know girl or anything but if she's the kind of girl that made it unbearable for you to live with her just so you would kick her out, i think if you saw her and girl girl out, it probably would either be ice grills all night or some malicious "introduction" type steez. either way, as long as you don't get angry over it you will come out on top

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Here's to the future

NO Doubt!!! I'm gonna go spend the weekend in Seattle with this little jawn up there.

You call Big Chan a little jawn???? Lmao! Just joking..........but yeah this happened to me and all kinds of dudes. Get over it and keep it moving. It's nothin' dun................

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Play Dionne Warwick, son, and walk on by.