My Girlfriend Left Me for a Woman.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    This is a big fear of mine. I've been with my girl for five years, since she was nineteen. She has expressed she might have bi tendencies but never had the opportunity to find out. I've givin her the freedom to experiment with another girl if it came up, as long as it was just experimentation and we are open about it. If it turned into something more than we'd have to quit each other, but otherwise, I'd rather share her with another girl(to an extent) than lose her all together, and she entertains the idea of bringing her home to me.It's been a while and nothing has happened. She doesn't like most girls at all so I really shouldn't worry too much.

U gotta let people live. And not at your convenience.

• Hey asshole you edited your post before I got to make my cannibal joke

i'm trying get tommy boy some laughs here.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i only wished she came to grips with this earlier. shit, i prolly would have been fine with an occasional sandwich, but she was crazy. she'd have never been able to share.

that's a bad situation. i fucked with a bi-chick for a minute. it was awful. waste of time.

when i first met her and that cute little shag munchin ani difranco crew, i thought i'd died and gone to hipster pussy buffet heaven. i love dykes, but hanging with them was like some reverse sausage party. and hell, at least dudes will get around to beating the fuck out of each other. fucking dykes just hate and hate forever. especially the bulls. one followed me in the bathroom once and made watch her stand up and pee. i felt sorry for her. she wanted to have a dick so bad.

anyways, after 1 "date", i was invited home with her and a cute buddy. they looked like twins. it was awful. they ate each other's pussies and played with dildos while giving me some half-assed hand job. would NOT let me fuck them or eat my dick. i left them alone and went out to the living room and watched Andy Griffith. i still hung around because she had these nice hetero weeks where she wanted dick 24/7. she was cool or wacko. she also liked records. yeah, i just said that.

but i quickly realized it was not gonna go anywhere because there would always be "that something" she would crave that I could NOT give her. pussy.

anyways...T, i'm sorry about that. the betrayal is what hurts no matter with whom (or what). i doubt you'll have a problem moving on. your hott. call me.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    i thought i'd died and gone to hipster pussy buffet heaven.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I thought gay people "just don't wake up and become gay" (and no I'm not a homophobe)? I just never hear about men pulling this switcheroo shit. Is this some sort of new trend amongst women who want to cop out of relationships? Based on anecdotal evidence, it seems oddly frequent.

It does happen with men.

That's where the term "down-low brothers" comes from (meant specifically to refer to closeted black dudes, but could apply to any man faking heterosexuality).

• Ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for the legendary Fatback...!

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Seriously though, it sounds like she did you a favor. Let her go make somebody else miserable for a while...

And, if its any consolation you will always have something that the other woman
    will NEVER have,

minus the velcro.

Seriously, now she has nothing but Fake Finds. Though I would be devastated if a dude left me for a dude and maybe a lot worse a scenario to most folks eyes though ? I dunno, but breaking up is hard to do anyway it goes and the whole moving out thing sounds very shady indeed. Sorry for your loss but your definitely better without her.

Sounds like you already have a good outlook

time to bust out the:

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I thought gay people "just don't wake up and become gay" (and no I'm not a homophobe)? I just never hear about men pulling this switcheroo shit. Is this some sort of new trend amongst women who want to cop out of relationships? Based on anecdotal evidence, it seems oddly frequent.

That reply was over the top, but I definitely understand where you're coming from. I have never had anything remotely close to that happen in my young life, but always hearing "women fucking men over" stories here, on the news, coworkers' experiences, etc. makes me want to stay single forever (I don't think that will take much effort, though). Knowing my personality, I don't even want to know what I might do if I was being cheated.

1) There's countless stories of men leaving women for other men. Like, uh, THE GOVERNOR OF NEW JERSEY. And I really doubt it's a "new trend amongst women who want to cop out of relationships." There's a lot of easier ways to leave a man. Such as: leaving a man.

2) As for "always hearing "women fucking men over" stories" - ha, if Soulstrut had the same number of women that it does men, BEST BELIEVE, we'd get the other side in spades. All in all, I'm pretty sure history would bear out that between

Men who leave women vs. Women who leave men

...it's men who usually get the better end of the deal.

None of this has to do with Delay though.

MILTON[/b]

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Sorry to hear about this, T Dot. She seemed like a sweetheart.

Anyway, no doubt you'll bounce back through and through.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

That reply was over the top, but I definitely understand where you're coming from. I have never had anything remotely close to that happen in my young life, but always hearing "women fucking men over" stories here, on the news, coworkers' experiences, etc. makes me want to stay single forever (I don't think that will take much effort, though). Knowing my personality, I don't even want to know what I might do if I was being cheated.

1) There's countless stories of men leaving women for other men. Like, uh, THE GOVERNOR OF NEW JERSEY. And I really doubt it's a "new trend amongst women who want to cop out of relationships." There's a lot of easier ways to leave a man. Such as: leaving a man.

2) As for "always hearing "women fucking men over" stories" - ha, if Soulstrut had the same number of women that it does men, BEST BELIEVE, we'd get the other side in spades. All in all, I'm pretty sure history would bear out that between

Damn, who's side are you on?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    MILTON[/b]

Delay's of course. Delay got fucked over. Period.

But this idea that "women are always fucking over men" is just kneejerk.

Bwahahahaa...

Again, who's side are you on?

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    3 years is a long time.

Ever see misery? I used to date this really f*cking crazy chick, and we broke up on the infamous "three year mark". She tried holding me and my records hostage, and I couldn't leave at all. She lived somewhere in the middle of New Jersey where there weren't any buses, or any trains nearby. She wouldn't let me break up with her, and refused to drive me out of there! I had no money, so I couldn't get like a cab to some nearby county with a train or anything. She was a real psycho bitch and was seriously holding me hostage. So I had to call my friends, and they literally had to drive from Queens to New Jersey in the middle of the night, and free me from her (jail)house prison break style. They pulled up in the dark with their lights off, and I took off with my shit. This bitch started running after us on foot when she saw us driving away from the house! We were driving off, and we could see her all red in our tailights in the middle of the night yelling and still running after us!

Although it didn't feel like it at the time, looking back it was some funny shit.

Again, who's side are you on?

Is there an echo in here?

Can one make the conclusion that the hotter the woman is, the more likely the odds will be that she will screw you over?

Can one make the conclusion that the hotter the woman is, the more likely the odds will be that she will screw you over?

1) NO.

2) How do u really define HOT

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Yuichi, c'mon now.

I am starting to think that there should be two separate threads: one for adults to commiserate with Delay in, and one for little boys to indulge themselves in.

Depends on how masterful your skills of seduction are.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    oliver. we all understand what you meant. this is the bro-out support group here tho.

you guys are only hearing my side of the story. i'm sure she has plenty of legitimate beef with me too. i just can't believe she switched teams. i'm sure it's temporary, and she's prolly getting the emotional support she needs.

but thinking like that is only gonna make me soft, so FAWK THAT BITCH!

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    @ most people in this thread acting like women are more likely to fuck men over than vice-versa.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Can one make the conclusion that all women are inherently crazy so to deem one crazy means that they are beyond the implied level.[/b]

All men are inherently jerks too so to deem one a jerk also means that they are beyond the implied level.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    hahaha. big up to herm for txting me some funny shit. yall are really helping me keep this light....thank you.

oliver. we all understand what you meant. this is the bro-out support group here tho.

i just can't believe she switched teams.

You sure she wasnt always down? And just didnt follow her impulses?

Yuichi, c'mon now.

I am starting to think that there should be two separate threads: one for adults to commiserate with Delay in, and one for little boys to indulge themselves in.

Just thought I'd throw it out there. Carry on with your commiseration.

Yuichi, c'mon now.

Just thought I'd throw it out there. Carry on with your commiseration.

"u gets no butt, dog"