My Girlfriend Left Me for a Woman.

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that T*m. I have a few friends who have gone through this with women and it still boggles my mind.

You made a good decision, so it is time to move and continue on what you are suppose to do.

It still is a shitty thing to do to someone, but life is full of lessons. Everyday.

Im sorry.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    she was seeing a girl from her modern dance troop on the low while we lived together. she made living with her totally unbareable on purpose so i would ask her to move out (so yes in a way I kicked HER out). better for her too since she's guilt free. i just learned all of this within the last hour

This is some of the coldest shit people do at the end of relationships. If she told you about it she's probably mad at you. Telling people "by the way -- the last couple months I've been with someone else" really doesn't help anybody.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    other fish
    this takes on a whole new meaning in this situation.

Based on this quote alone I'm pretty sure you'll get through this just fine.

Best of luck.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    she was seeing a girl from her modern dance troop on the low while we lived together. she made living with her totally unbareable on purpose so i would ask her to move out (so yes in a way I kicked HER out). better for her too since she's guilt free. i just learned all of this within the last hour

This is some of the coldest shit people do at the end of relationships. If she told you about it she's probably mad at you. Telling people "by the way -- the last couple months I've been with someone else" really doesn't help anybody.

I can't lie. iknew something was up and i kept pushing to get more info. i really think hating her is much easier than wondering why, so in a way, i'm kinda glad i asked.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I'm really sorry to hear that Tom... she seemed so nice and chill when I met her (if it's the same girl), but ya just never know

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    her modern dance troop

Even worse!
    luv dancers. realheadz graemlin

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I seem to remember that she was hot. That's okay though, there are many more hot ones for a super star DJ such as yourself. Given the route she went to induce the breakup hood, you can do way better.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    It feels a lot better knowing the truth and hating her, than it does missing her and wondering why it didnt work.

I know what you're sayin here. All the best getting through this all.

• Sorry to hear about your situation Delay. I was living with a girl (well over a year ago now) and shit was rocky for the last two months. One night after work, school and internship= a hard ass day, she tells me she has someone coming over from Florida and staying the week and at the same time she says it's a girl and I'm a lesbian. WOW!!!!! Actually, because shit was so bad toward the end, I was more upset that some batch was coming and worried she would mess with my vinyl, personal property and such. I moved out that night and had ALL my shit out by the end of the next night. It's so much more involved to this story, but that's the gist.

I guess it was a trip cuz that was the first time someone had cheated on me, let alone with another female. I'm a pretty even-kill cat so I chalked it up as, "fuck it, shit happens and lets move on."

I wish she would have did it a little different, obviously, but shit was so bad at the end, I actually felt "free."

Since then, I was able to find a good girl and the past is all of the past.

I know I am rambling on bout my shit, so I thought you might wanna know you are not alone in this relationship shit. Ultimately, things will work out in the end.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    yikes man! if she's into acting shitty so she didn't have to be truthful with you, sounds like you're far better off without her.

my ex and i had broken up on mutual terms but decided to continue to "date." then about a month later she told me that she is seeing a woman. i decided nothing was happening while we were together so i didn't trip, i just lost out on after break up "dating." they're married now (they went to canada for this).

then the girl i was seeing after her, after i broke it off with her she started seeing a woman too! for both of these exes, this is the first time they've dated woman so it makes me wonder what i do to turn them towards their own team. either way, i'm happy for the first ex, i always knew she had more going on in that department that she would even admit to herself. at least neither of these was a shitty situation.

sorry dude.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i only wished she came to grips with this earlier. shit, i prolly would have been fine with an occasional sandwich, but she was crazy. she'd have never been able to share.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    an occasional sandwich

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    damn tom...
    that shit sucks.

chalk it up to life experience
    rather than 3 and a half wasted...

i'll buy first round. seriously....

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    sorry to hear that, but i'm a cold hearted motherfucker when it comes to shit like this. are there any plans for revenge?

i would strike at her weaknesses with such fury. like i would probably keep calling her a "freak" and tell her how her parents must be ashamed of her sickness, until she cries so much she eventually kills herself

but that's just me

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    sorry to hear that, but i'm a cold hearted motherfucker when it comes to shit like this. are there any plans for revenge?

i would strike at her weaknesses with such fury. like i would probably keep calling her a "freak" and tell her how her parents must be ashamed of her sickness, until she cries so much she eventually kills herself

but that's just me

jesus christ. and I was afraid my graemlin use was tactless.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

but that's just me

Yeah, thats......not so cool.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

but that's just me

Uh...talk about a thread hijack into some other place.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

but that's just me

Yeah, thats......not so cool.

Not so sure made laugh out loud...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    That sucks dood. I gotta ask, is the other woman hot?

peace

h

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    GOTDAMN...4 pages already. Thats what I'm talking about!!!

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    That sucks dood. I gotta ask, is the other woman hot?

peace

h

nice! this post is almost as classy as my dark revenge fantasy!

all jokes aside, sorry to hear about it delay. getting cheated on is a fucking outrage, whether it is by a male or female.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    is the other woman hot?
    what's wrong with some of you people?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    WOWzers @ the revenge guy....

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    I feel bad for you T*m.

However, I feel I should let you know this has happened to a friend of mine

THRICE!!!

I have no idea how this is even possible, but THREE of his exes have left him for other women. It boggles the mind.

Stay up, have a drink, bounce back (new girl), make a tape and move on.

- J

• is the other woman hot?

He's just asking what the rest of the pervs here were thinking...

(myself included)

Seriously though, it sounds like she did you a favor. Let her go make somebody else miserable for a while...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    she made living with her totally unbareable on purpose so i would ask her to move out.

*Cues Dylan's Just Like a Woman*

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    is the other woman hot?

To reinterate what Donger siad above, all jokes aside, this can't be a fun thing. People don't always realize that time is an investment too. 3 years is alot to commit to something & to watch it end is a hard thing. Sorry, man.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Sorry to hear that, dood. It's gotta sting.

This is a big fear of mine. I've been with my girl for five years, since she was nineteen. She has expressed she might have bi tendencies but never had the opportunity to find out. I've givin her the freedom to experiment with another girl if it came up, as long as it was just experimentation and we are open about it. If it turned into something more than we'd have to quit each other, but otherwise, I'd rather share her with another girl(to an extent) than lose her all together, and she entertains the idea of bringing her home to me.

It's been a while and nothing has happened. She doesn't like most girls at all so I really shouldn't worry too much.

Anyway, keep your head straight and focused. You got your records, you'll be alright.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    I thought gay people "just don't wake up and become gay" (and no I'm not a homophobe)? I just never hear about men pulling this switcheroo shit. Is this some sort of new trend amongst women who want to cop out of relationships? Based on anecdotal evidence, it seems oddly frequent.

That reply was over the top, but I definitely understand where you're coming from. I have never had anything remotely close to that happen in my young life, but always hearing "women fucking men over" stories here, on the news, coworkers' experiences, etc. makes me want to stay single forever (I don't think that will take much effort, though). Knowing my personality, I don't even want to know what I might do if I was being cheated.

Anyhow, enough thread hijack and ranting. Everything is supposed to happen for a reason and hopefully that reason will be revealed sooner than later.

• mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts

i keed i keed. sucks though that you were up in that shit for a minute. hey you can't let shit like this hurt you.