RAPP Albums youve never listened to..

123457»

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i have 85% of the interviews. not all of them are properly id tagged.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

lol

• i have 85% of the interviews. not all of them are properly id tagged.

noz your smartass wit is underappreciated...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

I call bs.

• Anyway i gotta go out now it's been real talkin about how much i know and how little everyone else knows... when i get back home later i expect to hear some hiphop tracks that i've never heard before...

otherwise your all softbatch philsbury...

i'll leave you on this.. indeed i fertilize the minds.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

If 500 million rap cd's came out best believe i heard most of them cept the 75 million i either had no intrest in hearing or are unknown to me yet.

Do you realize how stupid you sound when you make a statement like this?
    It's not even remotely humanly possible to do such a thing.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I should add, even if your 12" collection was twice the size of what you previously estimated, 85% would still be impossible.

Yeah, that's right. Impossible. I don't care if Phill Most Chill made the same claim.

now how da hell did I get thrown into this bulllllschitt???

well, since i'm here now... i've heard 62.5% of all rap ever recorded but i really, really wish I'd only heard about 7.7% of it. if we're talking post 1997 rap, i wish i'd only heard about 2.6%; southern rap 0.004%

and btw.. my claims of impressive size should never be doubted

• I appologized earlier and said i overstated a crude random number. Would not want people thinking i know more than the next man. For a minute i forgot i was on soulstrut with people who would argue any unreasonable statement to the fullest.

So for that i am sonned to the second power, but ok come back home from taking my dog to the park.. of course no tracks posted, "Phil" Dunno why your name was mentioned i guess your the resident hiphop head around soulstrut.

I'll be waiting for at least one worthy track... so you can get an idea of what i would not have heard something like cage1 straight from the cage (which i only owned on tape) wish i never passed those vinyls up...

Here is a great cd original old skool party rockers

Phil, give me an idea of hiphop in the percentage your saying you wish was unheard.

I'd have been perfectly happy not hearing stuff like buzzy bragg rappin duke & friends, however the orig shawn brown rappin duke = essential listening imo.

"PhilL[/b]" Dunno why your name was mentioned i guess your the resident hiphop head around soulstrut.

are you telling me that with your unwieldy hip hop knowledge that- that- you don't know who PHILL MOST CHILL is???? this can't be possible.

• Sorry philL.. IN EFFECT RECORDS SON! Y'KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN? I'll never sell my copy of on tempo jack no ebay price could take it away.

Phil, give me an idea of hiphop in the percentage your saying you wish was unheard.

pretty much everything that originates south of Chester, PA

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    90s indie music hands down i have heard nearly everything ever pressed to vinyl.

HAHAHA! AWESOME!

Is obscure addict that dude who had a cock'd hat and was holding some lube? I remember he got into it with somebody (maybe with help from the lube....)

Sorry philL.. IN EFFECT RECORDS SON! Y'KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN? I'll never sell my copy of on tempo jack no ebay price could take it away.

THAT REAL SCHITT

we are now BFF status, homie... any herbs on this site try fuckin' with you just let me know and i will SHOOT them (that's how we black people handle problems, you know) (as always, let me add this disclaimer- JUST KIDDING. you are safe from my savage ways, SS herbs )

saul goode, my man

• Yo who the hell are you youngphonics?? far as i know you get shit on by nearly everyone whos anyone from this entire site. Your schooling me hard cause i dont rock my hat straight. No i posted a jpg of astroglide.. get familiar your memory is worthless stick to those controversial racist threads you be posting on.

Yo who the hell are you youngphonics?? far as i know you get shit on by nearly everyone whos anyone from this entire site. Your schooling me hard cause i dont rock my hat straight. No i posted a jpg of astroglide.. get familiar your memory is worthless stick to those controversial racist threads you be posting on.

AND I HAVEN'T HEARD 85% OF RAPP (ESPECIALLY FROM CT/THE THIRD UNHEARD!). Yeah man, I'm just the whipping boy of soulstrut. Story of my life man, first I got banned from the breaks, then okayplayer, then stonesthrow.com. Luckily after repeated begging sessions and a deal brokered by the "anyones" on soulstrut they've let me stay on one condition: That I get shitted on by the movers and shakers of the community.

and yeah, I have to talk about race race race race race race race race race race race race.

Soulstrut is last refuge. I'm a desperate man, can you help?

• YoungPhonics you are desperate, i'll give you that much...

and phill these would be the only guns you need to bring to the party..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If 500 million rap cd's came out best believe i heard most of them cept the 75 million i either had no intrest in hearing or are unknown to me yet.

So you would hear 425 Million rap albums? Man, that would suck. And with all this you're starting to sound like that dude

• Phonics do I care what you think of my keystroking to a bunch of strangers online?? the answer would be nope. Your like the lapdog of soulstrut plain and simple. That guy who posts on nearly every thread about personal opinions and does not drop any true knowledge. Now be a good little lemming and play your position properly.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    me.

most likey you've never seen these 2 cds and both are decent.

I prob have something like 50 local artist cd's from ct. alone that we're never seen outside of the tri-state, so.. yes i understand what your saying.

I'm curious to know what these sound like! Was Lonnie O from Conn? Somebody please post some of his ish in this thread!

Ob_ad pulled a number outta the air. Ain't no reason to hatt! Anyhow, this guy has posted more music in this thread than a lot of folks have posted in the last year. Props.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Can I say this one?

and phill these would be the only guns you need to bring to the party..

And did you really have to save that pic of Phill to your own photobucket account?

• NO I use that specific account strictly for linking pictures to soulstrut. If you can view all my pics it's only stuff i've linked here. Since I have to explain everything though now you have your answer ya nosey faux.

-HAZ i'll hit you with something on PM via zipfile if you want.