Your old music

dayday 9,612 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I was looking for a file and I came across this song I did with my man Able 12 YEARS AGO[/b] ( related).Anyway, I thought I'd post it up cause I think it actually still sounds good.This is some old shitty quality, 4track cassette, obvious loop mess, but dude comes off. post em if you got em

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    duuuude. you need to hook that beat up again.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    DAYUM! i like that beat. your man sounds like a young murs kinda. i mean that in a good way. i like murs.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    I havd not heard that in awhile,I remember all those innernation tapes from wayyy back.
    I actually still have that tape. mc's on one side..dj's routines and multitrack ish on other!!

funny thing, i remember that being the standout track and the maximum joy track and a couple other too..still dope shit!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    oh..what ever happen to homeboy, is he still doing shit?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    "oh-oh-oh-oh-o-o-o-o-oh no we're do-do-doomed!"

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Yeah that's from the first Innenational tape. I haven't listened to any of that stuff in years. I also just found a beat I started a year or 2 ago that I don't even remember making or where it is but I need to find that shit!

CAS VHAT EES GOODE? I'm still down for that project we were discussing in our discussion.

Real headz doth knoweth the deele.

oh..what ever happen to homeboy, is he still doing shit?

If you mean Able, I'm not sure. He was around town off and on for a few years after that. Always kinda floating around from place to place then he found God...then...I'm not too sure. He might still be out here. I need to see how he's doing.

This was taken around that time - he's the dude on the far right

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    The cuts and scratches were on point nice job

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

This was taken around that time - he's the dude on the far right

This was obviously taken during the Red Couch Diaries days 'cause I can totally see you standing right behind him.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I was looking for a file and I came across this song I did with my man Able 12 YEARS AGO[/b] ( related).

Anyway, I thought I'd post it up cause I think it actually still sounds good.
    This is some old shitty quality, 4track cassette, obvious loop mess, but dude comes off.

post em if you got em

woah, kinda

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    The cuts and scratches were on point nice job

• wescoasiawescoasia 126 Posts
    I was looking for a file and I came across this song I did with my man Able 12 YEARS AGO[/b] ( related).

Anyway, I thought I'd post it up cause I think it actually still sounds good.
    This is some old shitty quality, 4track cassette, obvious loop mess, but dude comes off.

Damn Day, that track took me back. I hella bumped the INL Crew tapes. Mad nostalgic right there.

• who's the mike 2600 / mr. jeigh hybrid in the middle?

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    obvious loop mess

I heart obvious loops!

• LOL

who's the mike 2600 / mr. jeigh hybrid in the middle?

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    i wish I had made stuff like that 12 years ago. Sounds nice.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    who's the mike 2600 / mr. jeigh hybrid in the middle?

All you people look alike to me.

Ay DayDAY: this song is really nice.

• obvious loop mess

I heart obvious loops!

yup. I made a four track beat using the exact same loop back in around 98... this makes me wanna dig up some of those old tapes. I'm afraid my rhymes would be too horrific to post though. see if I can find some old instrumentals...