HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALENTED !0th

13»

Comments

• Options
    where were you at last night, matt? shit was poppin.

Went to my lady's beach volleyball game. She's not that good, it's charming. Wasn't about to drive in after that, it was out in Suffolk. Plus I didn't want to sweat.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    I ate at Old Homestead last night. Threw it all up on my front step.

Fucking perfect Cosmo-type birthday.

Wikipedia can't touch that essence. If there were a way to program a computer to sock someone, like a computerized arm that reaches out of the screen and throttles the reader, I think it'd be tight for the Cosmo Baker page to read:

Cosmo motherfucking Baker[/b] (born July 9, 1974) is that type of dude to eat an expensive ass steak and then puke it all over his stoop, yaoming?

SOUTH PHILLY, BITCH!

(*cockpunch*)

Thought you knew.

Happy birthday Cosmo.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Good thing Wikipedia has an editing feature. This is going up within the hour, thanks Eric!

I ate at Old Homestead last night. Threw it all up on my front step.

Fucking perfect Cosmo-type birthday.

Wikipedia can't touch that essence. If there were a way to program a computer to sock someone, like a computerized arm that reaches out of the screen and throttles the reader, I think it'd be tight for the Cosmo Baker page to read:

Cosmo motherfucking Baker[/b] (born July 9, 1974) is that type of dude to eat an expensive ass steak and then puke it all over his stoop, yaoming?

SOUTH PHILLY, BITCH!

(*cockpunch*)

Thought you knew.

Happy birthday Cosmo.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    hahaha, Old Homestead specializes in the four main food groups: BEEF! BEEF! BEEF! & BEEF!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    oh and unlike me Cos, you are quite adept at hiding your drunkeness. I didn't even know!

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Happy bday my brother from another..............Me u and Morse Code should do our party all together next year?!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Happy b-day to an inspiring cat with a talented sister to boot.