SCHITT YOU SAW/EXPERIENCED IN THE CLUB

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I have a request for SF heads: stories from The Top?

I've done a few gigs there back when Sumo was in effect and one of the bartenders there ended up becoming a good friend of my wife's and she used to tell us about all kinds of scandalous shit going on there, including a lot of illcit drug dealing out the bathrooms (voted the worst in SF). Personally, I never witnessed anything that noteworthy in my time there but I'd believe some wicked shit went down.

Sween: regale us gay club stories. If we've witnessed the might of the jizz mop, I think we're ready for anything.

1). hahahah. damn my man is taking back to the top on mondays. that was the shit! Didn't you write something about "it was a place for white rich girls to get their freaky mandingo fantasies on"?

According from what I've been told, it's now a gay night with a few drum and bass parties thrown in.

2). I'm glad the responses my post has gotten. A great read and locations for days

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Yeah, given the location of the Top and the general vibe of the spot, I always seemed to see a lot of Black dudes/White chick pairings there. Notably, I don't remember seeing a ton of Black women roll through.

I know that spot was a total dive but personally, I liked spinning there more than I ever did Milk or that spot that was at Mission and Cesar Chavez (fuck, my memory is going). It wasn't too small, too big or definitely not pretentious. I don't remember getting too many weak requests either and it was the kind of place thtd cheer if you dropped some Too $hort or Dru Down but would be just as happy with some classic 90s shit too.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    PLAY SOME ARABIAN MUSIC

(three times, from 2 different people, on different nights).

I soon figured arabic music was what they classify shit like Shakira in Russia, thats what the person wrote on the note they handed to me... ARABIC MUSIC LIKE HIPS DONT LIE... Thank god for Microwave. I could never imagine owning or bringing that record with me... they like Reggaeton out there too for all those DJs travelling ca$hing chip$ on club $chiiit

Yeah, given the location of the Top and the general vibe of the spot, I always seemed to see a lot of Black dudes/White chick pairings there. Notably, I don't remember seeing a ton of Black women roll through.

I know that spot was a total dive but personally, I liked spinning there more than I ever did Milk or that spot that was at Mission and Cesar Chavez (fuck, my memory is going). It wasn't too small, too big or definitely not pretentious. I don't remember getting too many weak requests either and it was the kind of place thtd cheer if you dropped some Too $hort or Dru Down but would be just as happy with some classic 90s shit too.

You're thinking of 26 mix (Mission and Chavez) Which is now a latino bar with a lot of reggaeton nights (Maybe I should go there to de-coconut myself).

With regards to the Top, that night became the spot to be seen which is always good for a deejay who has tastes that don't cater to a wide audience. They leave you alone because frankly they're not there to dance. I remember seeing a lot of the S.F. deejays from that play a lot of funk, 90's classic and "danceable backpack rap"(??).

I got into the MILK matrix (pasue) after what some consider the "good old days".

• I have seen two people get shot in the club, including once by a bouncer. That shit never EVER stops haunting you.

I have been chased with metal batons by the security staff of a club and had to exit the club via the fire escape.

I saw a dude get a pistol stuck in his stomach and robbed for a bottle of champagne in the vip.

I saw a girl get raped in the basement of a club.

I saw a few of Noz's favorite rappers running train on two very drunk skanky white hoes.

I have seen a conscious rapper get tired of waiting for the bathroom and piss in the corner of the club.

I saw a Brooklyn gangster rapper smoke crack in front of like 200 people.

I saw NORE's crew the Murder Unit put it HARD on the bouncers at the Tunnel (who were not pussies by any means).

I saw a midget try and fight a bouncer.

I saw the hypeman to a underground mid-90's rap favorite get completely mashed out by three or four security dudes. They kept telling him to stay on the ground and they would stop hitting him but he wouldn't listen.

I saw a dude in a wheelchair absolutely kick the crap out of some dude who kept bumping in to him.

I saw Big Pun's crew and the Roc-A-Fella dudes toss bottles at each other. I didn't wait around to see what happened next.

While working the door at several Manhattan clubs I have politely asked some of my favorite rappers to please go put their guns back in their cars.

I saw a fight so bad that afterward the dancefloor was literally soaked in blood. I puked.

I was doing door at this one party and the bouncer was being an asshole all night, taking everyone's drugs. I was kinda annoyed about it until at like four in the morning, he came up to me and gave me a paper bag filled with all of the weed and coke he had confiscated all night.

Like Sween said, I am not even gonna get into what I have seen at Cafe Con Leche and other gay parties like that, because I don't think y'all are remotely ready. Where is the Donger? He would have much to contribute to this thread.

I hereby request more stories of DJs spinning overseas.

PLAY SOME ARABIAN MUSIC

I soon figured arabic music was what they classify shit like Shakira in Russia, thats what the person wrote on the note they handed to me... ARABIC MUSIC LIKE HIPS DONT LIE... Thank god for Microwave. I could never imagine owning or bringing that record with me... they like Reggaeton out there too for all those DJs travelling ca$hing chip$ on club $chiiit

the bar has been raised.

But really could it be that crazy, the gay clubs? Gay men humping each other or giving blow jobs?

PLAY SOME ARABIAN MUSIC

they just fuckin' stand around and watch. the only time people have gotten buck was in Valencia Spain.

• the bar has been raised.

But really could it be that crazy, the gay clubs? Gay men humping each other or giving blow jobs?

Okay here's a mild example: one time my crew was throwing a party on the main floor of a big multi-floor club. Upstairs was the "Pinga Loca" party. At some point in the night I had to get to the club's office, which required taking a sojourn through the Ping Loca fiesta. They were having a contest where they measured how far...damn, how can I say this delicately...well, there were dudes on stage and the audience was rating them on their ability to uhh project their ejaculate.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    In that case, I think we need more stories from you.

Last night this girl came up to me for what I thought was a request.. so I lean over the turntables and turn my head towards her to hear what she was saying (the music was loud as fuck) and she stuck her tongue right in my ear. In my EAR. So fucking gross, man. And really wet, too.

Then she tried to move in for a kiss and I made this face that said "whaaaaat the fuuuuuucck?!?!" and she got all offended and fled.

Didn't you have the story about the girl flashing you and asking if you wanted to fuck her???

Damn Dori, you've got some kind of mojo!

Haha, oh yeah! Same club, by the way - Local 16. Probably one of the biggest meat markets in DC. Out of control horny people running around all over the place.

One more:

One night as I was packing up my records (same place) this dude comes up to me with these two girls (pretty cute, too). He asks me, "where's the party at?" Joking, I look at one of the girls and say "your place!" The dude then says, "actually, we're looking for a one more swinging partner to join us.." It didn't register at first, so I was kind of like "hahaha, yeah." Then one of the girls says, "so???" and I'm going umm, hmm, uhhh.. and then she yells: "WHAT?! ARE YOU SAYING NO TO THE PUNANY!?!" Then they left, also totally offended.

Doron's just got it like that!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    When I get a couple of weeks free I'll get busy in this thread, but believe me, I've seen some shit that will turn you white.

the bar has been raised.

Okay here's a mild example: one time my crew was throwing a party on the main floor of a big multi-floor club. Upstairs was the "Pinga Loca" party. At some point in the night I had to get to the club's office, which required taking a sojourn through the Ping Loca fiesta. They were having a contest where they measured how far...damn, how can I say this delicately...well, there were dudes on stage and the audience was rating them on their ability to uhh project their ejaculate.

Nothing a bunch of hazed frat dudes don't already know about.

Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.

• Options
    the bar has been raised.

Remember there was some dude named either Jesus or Angel, he would throw a lot of private parties that you'd need a certain keychain with a religious icon on it to gain admittance (I've lost the keychain by now or I'd post a pic). Dude would have Steve Travolta, or Teneglia, or Danny Howells, Francois K, he'd get some serious gay-friendly djs on the decks and find the best locations and as a result his parties would be crammed no matter what.

Now keep in mind, parties like this will have a handful of straight guys in them but for the most part every gay man in there assumes another guy is gay (I think, it seemed that way to me at least). Nothing wrong with that either, it's like me going to a strip club and assuming a scantily clad woman is a stripper. If I approach her for a lapdance and it turns out she's there chilling with her boyfriend, my bad I'm sorry and I keep it moving and dude best not get mad cause what the fuck does he expect?

So anyway, I'm moving around these parties because I have to pee and the Stacker 2 I used to take made me dehydrated at times so I hunt for the water too. Vicious cycle you know?

Ever walk through a PACKED dance floor full of gay men at 4am? Guard your groin, and DO NOT STOP if you're straight. Keep in mind, I'm stunningly attractive and in phenomenal shape so dudes are all about it until they see that I got my hands FIRMLY cupped over my boys on some type shit, but with a better outfit on than the guy's in the picture.

At this point, I realize that my stories cannot top Celray's flying ejaculate contest but I'll press on anyway. To answer YoungPhonic's question, yes dudes are blowing each other, humping, and jerking off in areas on the dance floor. NOT EVERY DUDE though, I don't want to paint an unfair picture of my gay brothers and sisters.

I've squeezed through these pumping dance floors (best parties ever by the way) and moved through blockages of men to find a guy on his knees sucking another off with another schlong waiting it's turn, slapped countless hands away from my ass always quick to return to the soccer wall position, seen a dude ODing on the couch with a friend tending to him with two guys fucking next to them, saw a guy meet two people for the first time, talk for less than a minute, then head over to the corner to suck one off while the other attacked from the back, had one kid hit on me only to tell him I was not on the team, then swing by damn near every hour to see if I was "ready yet".

Y'all don't understand the bonus of these places though. The straight girls. Straight girls go to these parties, STRIPPERS go to these parties because they can get down and have fun without dudes trying to hit on them. But believe me, after they been dancing for awhile they get a little horny too but it's like being hungry and you're on a desert island with no food. Then the fucking S.S. Sween comes floating by and he's slapping hands away from his bow and she realizes "Oh shit, that boat's got some food on it!!!" I had to behave somewhat because I'd be there with my girlfriend at the time, but best believe there was a lot of action there for the taking.

To close out, the action was dirty and whatnot, but not unlike things I've seen heterosexuals do to each other all geeked up at clubs such as Twilo and Roxy. Roxy's huge dancefloor hid a lot of dirty deeds, and Twilo had a ton of nooks and crannies and those fucking bathrooms, my god.

• Options
    When I get a couple of weeks free I'll get busy in this thread, but believe me, I've seen some shit that will turn you white.

I was hoping to hear from you in here, I'd like to see Phill and Supreme get loose as well.

Y'all don't understand the bonus of these places though. The straight girls. Straight girls go to these parties, STRIPPERS go to these parties because they can get down and have fun without dudes trying to hit on them. But believe me, after they been dancing for awhile they get a little horny too but it's like being hungry and you're on a desert island with no food. Then the fucking S.S. Sween comes floating by and he's slapping hands away from his bow and she realizes "Oh shit, that boat's got some food on it!!!"

True for real.

You're thinking of 26 mix (Mission and Chavez) Which is now a latino bar with a lot of reggaeton nights (Maybe I should go there to de-coconut myself).

The guy who used to run 26 Mix was this big, beefy white dude. Not a mean guy but definitely no chump. One time, I got to the club early to set-up (9pm or so) and there was some drunk dude in there who was a good head shorter and lighter than the owner by at least 50 pounds. The owner thought drunk guy was "play fighting" with him and the two were circling one another, fists raised, but it just seemed like they were joking...until drunk guy threw a punch that glanced off the owner's face. Next thing I see, the owner is charging drunk dude and straight up pummelling him into a row of tables and chairs.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

PLAY SOME ARABIAN MUSIC

they just fuckin' stand around and watch. the only time people have gotten buck was in Valencia Spain.

I get silly and get on the mic when I'm playing and make the mutherfuckers dance... it's tough overseas, but if you take control of the situation and make the crowd feel a bond with you by talking every 30 minutes or so, they will react...

Here are some more;

In Russia, this dude kept rolling his hands at me like in a circle motion around and around, after a while that kinda annoyed me, so I stepped in the crowd, and I was like "whats up?", you guessed it "ARABIAN MUSIC"... I guess I shoulda known that... DUH...

Ministry of Sound Taiwan was stupid, one time I was DJing, it was ladies night, the club was full but everyone, was PACKED to the walls, they were not budging, Justin Timberlake, T.I., Fat Joe, Dre, nothing could get these fucks to move, so I drop CRAZY IN LOVE, the whole dancefloor (about 800 people) fills within a minute... I forgot what I mixed in, it was like J-Lo or some crap, but it cleared the floor and no one danced again that whole fucking entire night... weird energy that night....

At the same club, a fellow resident but jelous DJ was mad at the chip$ i was ca$hing and promo I was getting, so he decided he would invite 50 of his "hommies" to come to the club to cockblock my set. These dudes were all Taiwanese with doo-rags or skullies, baggy jeans and 2pac or g-unit shirts... the whole first 90 minutes of my set, they would crowd groups of girls on the dancefloor and just stand there looking uninterested, at some points even tryin' to pull fake 9mm's out their pants and act a fool... the crowd would leave eventually, and try come back... same shit... after about a hour and a half, managment kinda clued on and banned all those fools from the club for life... I was amped, after my 3 hours were up I smashed a bottle and went looking for that fat fucks blood. I was sedated by 3 other members of staff, my true "aussie" came out that night... Dude ended up having a heart attack the next week, stress is a bitch mang...

I played at a beach party in Taiwan early 2006 and I was that fucking drunk, I was on stage giving a speech about Michael Jackson touching children, it was very long winded (like this post) speech, and I shoulda shut up because not many people understood english there, later that night I was singing "Move On Up".... my shaft... and to top it off, when these chinese rappers got up and said they were from Flushing, Queens.... iiight, I got up and started talking about the Bronx and how they didnt know Ultramagnetic MCs and were full of shit. They said "If you don't like chinese rap, then to fuck off"... then I proceeded to join the group as a hype man... I think I sent Big Chan the video... I might post it on youtube... I'm friends with that rap group now. Never drink 2 bottles of Vodka an hour before you're meant to hit the stage. At that same gig I got on the mic and said "who wants to drink some vodka" and walked around pouring it from the stage to the crowd, I remember at one point I poured it into some dudes eye, I went down to apologize and twisted my ankle... ahhhh... thankfully I had my hommie Finatik there to man the wheels... trust me, that was a one off mistake, messy night, the promoter said he *LOVED* it all because it was a real *SHOW*... well, at least someone was happy! I wasn't in the morning....

Another thing, is EVERYTIME I am to asia and bust a DMC routine, they hire girls to *DANCE* during my routine, it's hella distracting yo... I got a video here of me doing my routine with 6 girls dancing on beat to it!

peace.

When I get a couple of weeks free I'll get busy in this thread, but believe me, I've seen some shit that will turn you white.[/b]

='s

They were having a contest where they measured how far...damn, how can I say this delicately...well, there were dudes on stage and the audience was rating them on their ability to uhh project their ejaculate.

Doc Brown:

That's a tame story? That shit is wiiiiiiiiiiiiild. FYI: Pinga Loco means "crazy dick".

Sween:

Yeah man, the few gay parties I've been to really have some amazing woman. I've thought of going to these parties to check out girls but that's really some tacky and appropritive shit. Great story though.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    One night I was waiting for my one time partner to finish his set. I was in a bad mood because of a fight with my girlfriend that evening. He kept bogarting the decks and I was getting heated. Thinking about punching him in the back of the head but I kept my cool, for the moment.

Once I finally got on I noticed my partner was talking to some dude I'd seen around the way. He went to a lot of the hip-hop shows, and often intimidated the DJs. I know dude is violent because I heard he beat some dude to a bloody mess.

Si I see dude and my friend and hommie starts getting belligerent. My partner put out his hand to shacke it saying something like, "It's cool, we're just trying to have a good time.", when dude shoved my boy.

I jumped off the decks and straight tackled the guy to the ground. I got up yelling, "I'm not in the mood for this shit!" So dude fell on the chain that closes off the booth and my partners girl was holding it which was choking him. When she let go he punched her in the eye, leaving a gash under it.

That's when I found my self pounding on the guys. He was pinned down to a chair and I noticed to other friends of the girl were beating him, too. After about 30 seconds I said, "Enough, we don't want to kill him!" and I was back on the decks mixing my next track. That's when the cops walked up. They had no idea I was involved.

Later I went upstairs to see what happened and found out home girl didn't want to press charges.

My old partner just stood there in shock. Didn't help his girl or nothing. He said he got in a couple of kicks but he was lying.

Funny thing is dude became one of my biggest fans. Always came to my nights. He was also much nicer to the other DJs after that, too.

Goes to show you, some people just need a good beat down.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    homeboy(???) kept asking for the "leanest sausage meat you guys have".

type of clubs I go to this schitt happens ALL the time.

• I have seen two people get shot in the club, including once by a bouncer. That shit never EVER stops haunting you.

I have been chased with metal batons by the security staff of a club and had to exit the club via the fire escape.

I saw a dude get a pistol stuck in his stomach and robbed for a bottle of champagne in the vip.

I saw a few of Noz's favorite rappers running train on two very drunk skanky white hoes.

I have seen a conscious rapper get tired of waiting for the bathroom and piss in the corner of the club.

I saw NORE's crew the Murder Unit put it HARD on the bouncers at the Tunnel (who were not pussies by any means).

I saw the hypeman to a underground mid-90's rap favorite get completely mashed out by three or four security dudes. They kept telling him to stay on the ground and they would stop hitting him but he wouldn't listen.

I saw a dude in a wheelchair absolutely kick the crap out of some dude who kept bumping in to him.

I saw Big Pun's crew and the Roc-A-Fella dudes toss bottles at each other. I didn't wait around to see what happened next.

While working the door at several Manhattan clubs I have politely asked some of my favorite rappers to please go put their guns back in their cars.

I saw a fight so bad that afterward the dancefloor was literally soaked in blood. I puked.

I was doing door at this one party and the bouncer was being an asshole all night, taking everyone's drugs. I was kinda annoyed about it until at like four in the morning, he came up to me and gave me a paper bag filled with all of the weed and coke he had confiscated all night.

Like Sween said, I am not even gonna get into what I have seen at Cafe Con Leche and other gay parties like that, because I don't think y'all are remotely ready. Where is the Donger? He would have much to contribute to this thread.

NAME NAMES. :5pager:

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    Last night this girl came up to me for what I thought was a request.. so I lean over the turntables and turn my head towards her to hear what she was saying (the music was loud as fuck) and she stuck her tongue right in my ear. In my EAR. So fucking gross, man. And really wet, too.

Then she tried to move in for a kiss and I made this face that said "whaaaaat the fuuuuuucck?!?!" and she got all offended and fled.

was she kinda bug-eyed, light brown hair? cuz she did it to me a couple years ago.

couple years ago, couple very attractive girls ask me if they can dance up on the ledge that was behind me. i say of course, i put on another record and turn around to enjoy the view just in time to see them actually fall off the ledge into the storage space on the other side of the ledge (like 3-4 feet). i thought one of em broke somethin, but they were just giggling drunk.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

fucking rootlessbitchmo hijacked my shit at the house. revenge...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    the one time i went to milk this midget

LOL

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I have seen two people get shot in the club, including once by a bouncer. That shit never EVER stops haunting you.

NAME NAMES. :5pager:

NO SNITCHING! lol.

The Tunnel. WOOOOOOOOOOOAH.

Sween said Twilo. lololololol

• Options
    I saw a dude in a wheelchair absolutely kick the crap out of some dude who kept bumping in to him

I remember the black kid in the wheelchair who was always out dealing, same guy?

fucking rootlessbitchmo hijacked my shit at the house. revenge...

BOOOOOOOOING[/b]

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

I played at a beach party in Taiwan early 2006 and I was that fucking drunk, I was on stage giving a speech about Michael Jackson touching children

This made me burst out laughing. When is your next show? I am sooooooo there.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    I have seen two people get shot in the club, including once by a bouncer. That shit never EVER stops haunting you.

-I knew I could count on you. I was working at that club when the bouncer was paid off to shoot someone, at least that's what the rumor is. Classy club! Let's not even get into the guy that owned the club. Hahahaha what a lowlife!

-And yes, the Cafe scene was something else, hardcore Latin King members having sex with Drag Queens is as bizarro world as it gets.

-Shit, remember that time M.O.P. & their extended entourage tried to fight me? They like attacked me all at once because I didn't realise I just yelled at their manager (the woman in the video that plays the prison gaurd), and the bouncers had literally lifted me up in the air with my feet dangling yelling at me to chill the fuck out! They saved my life for once. Then in the basement/back stage area, one of their entourage was on me like flies on caca, preaching about the illuminati, showing me dollar bills and talking about aliens and wouldn't let me go anywhere. I was scared for my life at this point. When I left the club M.O.P. started driving next to me at my walking pace yelling shit at me. I was a little scared at first, but then I realised they just settled for trying to scare me at this point and weren't going to do anything anymore.

-Shit, I have had hand jobs in the club. I even had my dick sucked while I was DJ'ing the main floor of Carbon. I politely asked the lighting booth guy to give me some privacy, but at some point he had to walk back in and do his job, and I didn't care anymore anyways. I fucked the same girl doggie style in another DJ booth right after I played my last record. Classy!

-Drug raid in the club was crazy. It was actually a swat team or some shit that invaded this club looking for an underage runaway at this early rave club NASA, but they settled for busting some people for drugs when they couldn't find her. They stormed the pace with floodlights, and we were so high motherfuckers thought UFOs were landing in the club. I've never seen so many drug dealers leave so quickly, the place emptied out in seconds, since everyone at those parties were some type of drug dealer anyway.

-The raves were on some other shit. I had seen it all there. When it got really sketchy in the later years with the more hardcore drugs, people were constantly robbing each other, people kidnapping each other, etc. Crystal Meth makes people act funny. The worst was when people let this dude die (OD) on purpose, so they could take his duffle bag full of money. Everyone was cracked out. Tons of kids dead. The early rave years were much better, it was just cute girls, people didn't look cracked out yet, and it was tons of free love. I had a lot of fun back then going to those types of parties.

-Raves getting raided was actually fun. NYE 1992 this whole basement on Broadway and Prince (now the Prada store!) was busted and motheruckers just started running through the streets, cars hit the brakes and we were literally climbing over them, running on car hoods etc getting away. Dee-Lite was there in some white fur jacket running with us. We ended up at CBGBs where this dude I know (Dirty Gary) was lighting off M-80s and cops in full armor showed up and there was a huge confrontation. People were yelling, throwing bottles at them, M-80s were blowing up, it was fucking crazy. Anyways, the cops ACTUALLY LEFT! I've never seen some shit like that, the cops just giving up cause people were just so wild, or they must've figured out they had better shit to do for once. Lucky they didn't decide to storm down on us, we would've been seriously injured.

EDIT: WTF happened to club culture anyways? Now it's terrible clothing, all bottle service and "DJs" playing terrible pre-mixed Maroon 5 meets Gwen Stefani with Justin Timberlake rapping over the soundtrack from Grease mash-up shit they downloaded live off of some myspace link and shit. Fucking posers! Let's get back to commiting crimes and playing some fucked up shit!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Man this is just like swapping stories on the bench (really just a piece of wood lol) at Broadway and Astor.

If we can get to poast on Soulstrut the cipher will be complete.

"Ahhh The Grind, $20 a day and all the pussy you could handle"